Drumpf is unhealthy

Really makes you think
cnn.com/2016/11/30/health/donald-trump-presidents-diets/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bill-clinton-at-mcdonalds/n10361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CNN, it's time to let it go

His diet in work is almost always tomato soup, that was a staged photo

I guarantee you if he was eating healthy food, the headlines would be screaming about RICH ASSHOLE THAT IS TOO GOOD TO EAT MERE MORTAL FOOD.

mfw

not a burger king person?

NOT MY PRESIDENTE

>Trump eats fast food
>"Look how unhealthy he is. What a terrible example for our children"

>Trump eats at a nice restaurant.
>"Wow typical billionaire. How can you eat frog legs and claim to care about working class?"

Man, CNN is not even trying anymore...

Would it be too much trouble to ask you to kill yourself?

tia!

Frog legs aren't even rich people food I had some the other night.

You still exist?

How often was Obama scrutinized for smoking? I want to say some even claimed he looked cool with a cigarette.

>a fucking machete
The eternal angolian strikes again

This.

The only diet you ever need

are you in louisiana? Idk anyone else in the US thats eats frog legs except coon asses.

>Sup Forums unironically supports a guy that eats pizza with a fork

>President-elect Donald Trump has been known to favor Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonald's and the taco bowls that are whipped up in Trump Tower's kitchen.

I do not see pasta, pizza or walnut sauce in there

This shit can't be real.

CNN didn't use that pic, right? Come the fuck on.

Even if Trump is old and overweight, he's a billionaire and the president; he can hire a team of the 10 best doctors on the planet to treat him exclusively.

what else would you use? Your hands like some sort of neanderthal?

>Trump eats food of the common man despite being a God

>"Fast food makes its way through the doors of the White House. From time to time, presidents or even guests will order a Big Mac or the like, and the Secret Service will go pick it up," Seale said. "The Carter children did that and George W. Bush, too."

Wtf why no mention of $65k worth of hot dogs and pizza of Obama? Time-to-time

>this meme again

You try eating greasy pizza with a $30,000 suit on with your hands, see what happens

He shakes like 100+ hands a day. You should thank him.

>implying some uncultured nouveau riche would eat frog legs

FAST FOOD IS TRUE AMERICAN FOOD

Well Trump's a kike puppet so he isn't running shit.

I really miss it. I stopped eating fast food when I moved out. Ironically, my body feels like shit now.

>Trump eats a steak
>Trump hates animals

>Trump eats little to no meat
>why Trump is undermining the american food culture

It's endless

>Wtf why no mention of $65k worth of hot dogs and pizza of Obama? Time-to-time
Niiice

>Trump farted, and what it means to America

Are nuggets okay too?

>Trump says "just this once I'll eat pizza with my hands"
>press snaps photo of him looking goofy eating pizza
>wide-mouth hungry Trump is posted above every article titled "UNHINGED? Trump Opens Mouth And Takes Bite Out Of Republican Party"

Have they admitted to being a pure propaganda network by now? I mean, the guy eats a bunch of McDonald's for a photo op to show that he's a man of the people, and CNN tries to turn it into a smear campaign, where they imply he only eats fastfood?
Even liberals can't fall for something this trite.

That doesn't look like a piece of pizza, where would it come from, the slice looks intact?

>new orleans nigger detected

Hillary did ask those photo ops too but they wouldn't have run an article like that.

Honestly if I was a billionaire with my own chef, I'd get bored of eating healthy stuff all the time and I'd probably binge on junk food from time to time too

Then again chefs are notorious for cooking unhealthy, they use excessive amounts of salt and butter to make everything taste better

Doesn't drink, smoke, or take recreational drugs.

He's fine.

I'm honestly surprised how healthy he is for his age considering how much garbage he eats

He must have good genes

Oh but he does use hands occasionally, and it the right way

>eat shit fast food for a staged photo to show he's just a regular American™
>wow Trump's diet is really bad guise
Seriously, CNN is so fucking retarded it's not even funny anymore, just sad.

CNN is hurt guys, we should give them space.

I hope the next flag you burn contains an accellerant.

Trump holds a few extra pounds. But at least he's not black.

>trump single handedly rushes into a boring building and saves a little girl from being pinned under a 300 pound collapsed roof beam
>"little girl battered and bruised as trump roughly takes her out from her home. Now hospitalized and in critical condition.

>trump higher the budget for nasa who is then able to discover aliens
>"is trump looking to discover more beings to be racist to? "probably" says this random professor."

Cajun here. What kind of Yankee faggot thinks frogs' legs are rich people food?? Haven't y'all ever been gigging?

Didn't Obama fly in pizza and pizza related products from chicago for tens of thousands of dollars.
That's hardly a healthy diet tbqh.

They're absolutely right. He should have had some (((pizza))) instead, like hillary is known for. Far more healthy.

it's sort of bizzarely funny how they are still trying to villify the guy with this weak shit
they thrown every semblence of impartiality out the window during this election cycle, lost so much credibility, called him a racist and a rapist, the next Hitler

the people that have not been pitted against Trump at this point probably aren't going to be swayed by "he is eating junk food"

How could Hillary hope to president with such pathetic pizza?

umm sorry buddy but Hillary only eats fresh-picked organic fruits and vegetables it's why she's so healthy

i use my hands for chicken too. not just drumb sticks im talking breast etc. Even salad from time to time.

Hillary eats a very special kind of pizza alright

The other day, I saw where the last person on the planet born in the 1800s...never eats fruits and vegetables.

There are several examples of fitness gurus dying unexpectedly and young. Genetics can override environment and personal lifestyles that make people ill.

It's how you eat it you monkey nigger.

> people really discussing the president eating McDonalds

This is sad.

Itallian approved, nice.

Wtf? KiNG BURGER can't eat burgers in burgerland? Fuck cnn and fuck shits

Originally they were eaten by peasants that caught them themselves since they couldn't afford better protein, same deal with oysters. It's weird how both have somehow become rich people food.

Really makes me think

That picture looks just like a Kim Jong Un photo op.

>Trumpets

because that's not for foo-er I mean.. uh...

We eat those and gator in Florida. God damn swamp crackers have good taste.

MY SIDES

Same thing happened with lobsters. In Maine, a bunch of prisoners successfully sued the state government because they were being fed too much lobster like 100+ years ago. Then somehow it became food for the rich. I remember reading that it had something to do with limited supplies during some war or another which made it rarer, and therefore for the rich (could have been the Civil War). Maybe the same thing happened in the UK and France, with rationing during the World Wars?

Make this spread please, and shut a few mouths in the process

Georgia sort-of-redneck here, just about any place with people poor enough to consider hunting a necessary way to get food will have considered or eaten frog legs. My dad ate all sort of weird shit in WV, frog legs being one of them. Squirrel, rabbit, frogs, weird leftover-meat-soups, etc.

I didn't read the crap in OP, but lots of politicians go to McDonald's in order to "show" that they're just like normies.

It's a marketing ploy.

It is a fucking Kim Jong Un photo op.

>LOOK HOW HUMAN GREAT LEADER IS
>LOOK HOW HUMAN HILLARY IS

>Rich enough to buy 10k suits
>doesnt want to get disgusting stain sauce on it
>Liberal complains about it

this fucking meme.

Rich people don't eat fancy food because it's necessarily tasty. They eat it because it's rare.

Same reason gold is valuable, rarity.

Trump actually does eat fast food a lot though.

He's a germophobe and he says he likes fast food because it's always same wherever you go, whereas local restaurants you don't know what you're getting.

Bill was always at McDonald's

This. If people start "cooking" diamonds and sprinkle diamond dust on ice cream, rich idiots will buy them, even at 1 grand a scoop.

Most "rich people food" was originally waste product of some form. A smart entrepreneur learns how to market his waste product as a veblen good, you give it a couple of generations for the autism and mythology to build and boom. Brown bread used to be for the lowest castes, now it's organic hipster food running $7 a loaf. Snails used to be survival or famine food.

or people just like the taste of junk food you delusional commie faggot

hillary literally eats nothing but pizza and children what's the big deal here

No, that's mostly something hipsters and wealthy leftists do. If you've actually tasted gourmet food, you wouldn't be spouting this shit.

Because $65k comet cheese pizza isn't something you eat.

Only in Argentina BK is as big as McDonald's. In other countries they are a distant second.

good choice for dinner morman man, lamb is superior to steak in every way.

CNN WUT R U DOING

Boy it would be a shame if mcdonals pulled all their advertising from CNN for this bad publicity....

>If you've actually tasted gourmet food, you wouldn't be spouting this shit.
goymet food is a scam. in the higher end places you're just paying some faggot chef to turn your plate into "art." there's only so many ways you can cook a steak

Trump doesn't seem like the type to eat vegetables

Caviar was also poor peoples food.

Yeah, keep believing that everything good in life is a Jewish trick, you bottom scraping faggot.

Oh yes it is. It is specifically something you eat.

Absolutely. "This is who the common man sees as one of his", it would read.

Instead, this article is poking fun at America and a Teflon Don.

Obligatory:
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bill-clinton-at-mcdonalds/n10361

CNN expanding into saltmining?

shut the fuck up you worthless oil nigger. your entire country is one of peasant subhumans who lucked out into oil. you're living way above your means. don't ever forget your place, faggot

I saw that Spain.

And it was a good one.