CONCERN TROLLS GET OUT

CONCERN TROLLS GET OUT

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/29/americas-best-days-are-ahead-of-us-romney-trump-meeting/94644182/

It's looking like Romney will be tapped for Secretary of State. Personally I wanted Giuliani but is it possible that Romney has reformed and is now aboard the Trump train? For Trump to even give him the time of day considering his disloyalty and literal sabotage during the campaign is surprising. Trump places a premium on loyalty so Romney must be bringing something yuge to the table. I honestly have never seen Romney as a bad or corrupt person, just a well meaning conservative that is easily molded by the prevailing political winds which is why the GOP wanted him.

Romney doesn't bring a whole lot of political capital IMO. If he is meant to be an olive branch to the republicans that are willing to work with the Trump agenda, it's not a bad choice. Better than a neocon and he's not really a part of the swamp. Does anyone remember what his foreign policy agenda was in 2012?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-mitt-romney-jean-georges/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OHDASkfrFUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not posting the beautiful high-res version

>It's looking like Romney will be tapped for Secretary of State.

So World War III with Russia is still on! GREAT!

>be Trump
>bomb the shit out of them
>blame Romney

Why does it HAVE to be backstabbing Romney?

I like how Mitt is eating some kind of faggot food, and Big Don just ordered the spaghetti and meatballs.

>romney isn't part of the swamp

Nigga fuck off, he's butt buddies with Paul Ryan. He's got his dicked tucked between his legs 24/8. He would sell this country to foreign interests faster than you can say "senor I wish to extende my hand to the mehican people"

>Why does it HAVE to be backstabbing Romney?

Because Trump is a backstabbing neocon faggot and if you say otherwise you a fucking faggot.

Tulsi would be best.

cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-mitt-romney-jean-georges/index.html
>The three men ordered a young garlic soup with thyme and sautéed frog legs, and diver scallops with caramelized cauliflower and caper-raisin emulsion as appetizers

>Priebus and Trump ordered a prime sirloin with citrus glazed carrots for their main course and Romney ordered lamb chops with a mushroom bolognese sauce. All three of the men had a chocolate cake for dessert.

Are people forgetting that Trumps admin will run unlike any in modern history though.

He didn't take any money from donors or special inteests, so he doesn't owe any favors.

Mitt LITERALLY works for Trump, who works for you Burgers.

This is unlike any situation we've seen in forever.

Stop comparing it to how the SoS position functioned under cucked presidents in the past.

maybe he confessed to Trump about the reality of the demographic shift. He's a mormon. Surely he knows that the illegals and the babies they dump out are not the same as his industrious clan of white men and women.

>I like how Mitt is eating some kind of faggot food
It was reported that the "faggot food" was frog legs.

kek

Guess who was a Trump Tower today...

Giuliani (sanctuary city NYC) and romney (backstabber cuck who should be arrested for war crimes against American people) both have no place in State.

Neither have any foreign policy experience. Zero.

And they are both very weak and would fold like a bitch.

>Does anyone remember what his foreign policy agenda was in 2012?

youtube.com/watch?v=OHDASkfrFUg

I still doubt he'll be SoS, For some reason in my opinion it's unlikely.

also weren't we not suppose to trust the mainstream media? what makes you think they're telling the truth now.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

This boss wears the pants

Russia is a foe of the US though, maybe it doesn't have to be that way but that's how it is

That's pretty likely desu. Mormons can't even handle being around other white people.

Compared to the cast majority of establishment politicians, Romney is.a saint. Remember in 2012 liberals couldn't even find anything on him. All they had was "He's rich and white durrr", "He said 'binders full of women' hurried" and "he's a Mormon". The guy is honestly pretty clean

Saved

>The guy is honestly pretty clean

Dude did you forget Bain Capital?

Mittens is very solid pick for SoS. He's especially good for Baltics :^)

It's hard for a representative government to meet the demands of a kleptocratic dictator. The USA couldn't even do it for loyal old allies like Mubarak.

Unfortunately he's the only pick. Giuliani was royal but honestly doesnt seem to have the head for navigating the waters. Romney has already a ton of credit overseas and especially Israel.

Lmao so much for draining the swamp

Notice how since hes got elected he's never even talked about it once, even a single fucking tweet with the hashtag.

Holy shit, Mitt Romney is 69! And I thought Trump looks good for his age!

>i wanted a republican so liberal he could be a democrat

God have mercy trumptards are scum.

Damn blackpillers. Romney is going to be fine, and the new SoS knows about (((them)))

Romney is a pedophile cannibal. They look younger because they eat children.

I honestly cant tell which photos of her are real and which are shopped at this point.

Giuliani = male version of hillary clinton (look up his $250k speeches) with 0 diplomatic experience

Romney = failed back-stabbing politician with 0 diplomatic experience

Don't want Romney either.

It's a business man recognizing the talents of another business man and Trump wants to put him to use in some way.

Bain capital did pretty much nothing wrong. People that think Bain Capital is a black mark on Romney's reputation don't understand how the business world actually works. The business of Bain Capital isn't pretty but it's a job that needs to be done regardless.

I hated mitt for president but his liberal leanings on shit like healthcare literally don't matter at secstate. The guy is obviously controlled easily as he just bends to the political winds of the day. I think Trump may be interested in him is because Trump might just want a well spoken and handsome Secretary of State to represent America abroad that will do as told without question. It's a huge reversal of the Obama/Clinton legacy where Hillary crafted her own policy and blew up the mid east in the process

it's that good, clean Mormon lifestyle