What does pol think about flat earth? does reality matter anylonger?

what does pol think about flat earth? does reality matter anylonger?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdg5k-WBFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone on Sup Forums who is true of heart believes flat earth. Anyone else is a shill.

No exceptions.

fuck off

nice try globalist scum

>hurr durr im fucking retarded

The truth is slowly coming out. The lies of scientific community is being exposed for all to see.

A closed mind is a indicator of stupidity.

>nordic intellectual
don't you have some villages to pillage you barbaric scum

Castrate yourself, faggot.

Sure just ignore all of the evidence and go back to sleep. Flat earth is now undeniable.

Wait what...

Wouldn't you be able to see the other side of the valley from you?

What evidence?

>Sure just ignore all of the evidence and go back to sleep.

I will cause they're is none. Enough of this stale bait

what evidence can you provide that the earth is a egg shaped sphere? thought so

If the earth is flat then how do you explain that weird loop de loop Mars does to end up lagging behind the sun?

>he believes in hollywood space movie science

implying mars circles the sun instead of the earth

Implying

Flatearthers made some interesting observations and are tight about basa being fake as fuck, but where too quick to interpret that it means the earth is flat.

They are however not as crazy as one might think (at least not all of them and im pretty sure many of the crazy ones are shills trying to derail anything going against the official narrative) and looking into it is definitely interesting

Oh! That's how the water stays flat!

Very clever.

So, basically, for this model to work, there has to be an Up and a Down in the whole universe.

Well... why not? Gravity never fits any of the other equations anyway.

hmm, I do not know, perhaps change of seasons, night/day cycle, "movement" of star constellations over night sky, existence of tides, plants that turn their organs towards the sun, and tons of other shit your baiting ass never took under consideration?

hollow earth is a heresy

I was literally advocating for flat earth you tard.

I call you true of heart and you call me globalist scum? Come on man!

It's real.

every time flat earth comes up, something else is happening. Scour the internet Sup Forums

i was being sarcastic brother

You know none of that actually proves the earth is round, right?

They're great things, sure, but the earth could just as easily be the center of the universe with the sun orbiting it and plants would still turn toward the light.

it's a code for something else

Flat Earth is most likely a CIA psyop to discredit 'conspiracy theorists' by lumping legitimate dissent together with the crazies. If you look through a telescope you will see planets and stars are round

>inb4 disks

if planets were disks they would have very little mass and therefore very little gravity

Ships dipping over the horizon, observing the Earth's curvature while in aircraft at ~30,000ft, observing different constellations in the night sky at different latitudes, horizon appears further away as altitude of observation increases, the force of gravity decreases with increasing altitude as the observe moves further away from the centre of mass of the Earth (I've actually measured this as part of my job using a Scintrex cg5 gravity meter).

What have you got?

that won't work... cause gravity is not real to these people

no my man, mass and gravity are also fictitious concepts just like a spherical earth

Gravity doesn't exist in any other way. For gravity to exists the earth has to rest on some imaginary space fabric. This inherently means that the universe is on a flat 2d plane

Who makes tides if moon is not a mini planet and has not gravity?

The fact that taking a flight from South America to Australia would be completely retarded based on the flat-earth map. It would take an impossible amount of time unless you flew over the North Pole, which no one does.

My biggest question with the Flat-earth theory is... Why? What is to be gained from this massive deception? Most conspiracy theories have an obvious gain for the deceiving party. Global warming gives control, moon landing hides what was there/beats the Russians, WTC gave them an excuse to go to war and pass laws. Just not seeing the point to this.

If the universe really was a 2d plane you would be a flat object on the ground. Get some better hooks for the b8.

Incredibly incorrect. You can readily observe that the universe is not 2D.

6 months of day on the north pole and south pole
why (sun moves along a horizont)?
bc earth is a ball

So I guess every other celestial body we can observe with telescopes in the sky is also flat? Or is it just Earth that is flat?

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

youre all shitheads who do nothing more than discredit actual truth efforts involving sandy hook, 911, ect

Spherecucks believe in (((science))) when they should be believing in God. The earth is flat gravity is not real. You are being pushed down by the will of God, not by (((gravity)))

Thats so stupid I don`t even have words. Reality matters it can not be denied. This myth will die out once millions of people fly into space and circle it. Then nobody can doubt it. Its sad that alot of people can not actually do the math and prove it to themselfs if they are so obsessed about it. Its easier to simply consume shit and spew out more shit.

Also who decided the north pole is the centre of the flat earth map? Why not the south pole? Why not any point on the Earth? What happens at the edges? Can we go there?

I tried to picture in my head what he was doing and none of that makes sense.

You can't leave earth, nobody can break through the firmament (dome).

Flat earthers agree on that map, and the claim is that there isn't a South Pole, that it's really just a ring of ice.

Correct.

Last time we had one of these threads, the globies were so fucking ass blasted that the mods shut down the thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdg5k-WBFw

Sorry

The shape of the planet we live on doesn't affect the misery of living on it.

someone please make an antarctic thread, those are fun.

Why do they agree? How did they arrive at that consensus?

Also how do you reconcile commercial flights between Chile and Australia that take passengers to within 10 degrees of the south pole. If you believe the flat earth map, then it'd be the longest commercial flight in the world, requiring refuelling stopovers, which it isn't and doesn't.

These threads are containment within a containment board.

It shocks me that you can't figure it out. This is a spiritual battle for your mind. The Devil needs you to believe in heliocentrism so that you will believe in billions and billions so that you will believe in evolution so that you will believe in Communism and Humanism so that ye will become as Gods, which is the very thing that the Devil proposed to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

if the earth was a globe then Antarctica would be perfectly rounded since its just ice water and affected by the earths spin but its not it has its own peninsula on the official world maps

Isn't it amazing how easy it is for people to disseminate bullshit? all you have to do is make some outlandish claim, and then when people criticize you, just ask them to prove you wrong. Since almost nothing can be "proven" to the point where there is no room for doubt, you can forever claim that the evidence provided for an obvious fact is insufficient or false.

This explains flat earth, holocaust denial, and most other things on this board.

Mass size distance hell numbers in general are all imaginary some shit some random fuck thought up to explain shit. You cannot legit tell me if we are big or small you have no clue other then number's

>its just ice water
and this is why you fags are fucking cancer.

Castrate yourself.

Dat suspicious.

except that thats wrong, You assuming that the Sun is smaller than the earth and hence light travels from one specific spot on it towards the earth.

>holocaust denial

Other way around.

Except that the Apollo lander had Gold foil and and gold foil covering its landing feet, you do know that Astronauts train on the ground right?

The picture assumes the angles of the beams are only dependent upon the position of the Sun and the holes, when in fact the position of the observer is more important than the position of the hole in relation to the sun.

>Castrate yourself.

Result of the position of the observer relative to the clouds/trees. If you were seeing the same phenomena side on and from a distance, it would appear as plain light (ie parallel beams).

Observation satellite at different orbital altitude and images equalised to same size. America looks pretty fucking big from 1m above ground doesn't it mate?

Because it's fake.

Nope, this is modern dumbass stuff

Wrong craft, wrong suits, wrong gravity.

>Remove your own gonads please.

explain Seasons in a flat earth

I think flat earth is a subversion from the outside to discredit any theory that is legitimate that threatens power structures.
All you have to do is say
"well these people say this about pizzagate"
"and they believe in the flat earth"
Done. Completely discredited because of this dumb theory. Let me ask any flat earthers why we would seek to use their theory when there is no mathematical and scientific structure that is easily understandable that would allow people to predict how things will behave. If your theories and math cannot predict behavior of objects at the macro or micro level it is useless and will never be followed even if the earth is flat. Don't bring up this bullshit with the electric universe shit. When they can use it to calculate velocity then come talk about. Until then literally fuck off.

They never will, but I hope they try. They think gravity is electromagnetism for fuck's sake.

Conspiracy theorists theorising conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories.

Bible mentions the earth as having be fixed in place with Pillars, Edges and 4 corners of the earth along with the ends of the earth.

This is now a USA superiority thread.
>USA USA USA

i keep coming to these flat earth threads time and time again. it's my favorite thing to do. when will flat earthers realize that the answers to the questions they posit can be found in understanding science and mathematics?

Fuck you, the earth is hollow.

gold foil wont protect you from the immense radiation outside the earths dome

but evolution is what convinced me to become an ethnonationalist

that cameltoe

Didn't a flat earth thread just get deleted?

That's fucking hilarious. What is the "table earth" standing upon, god's veiny red dick?

>Kindly castrate yourself, to save us the trouble on the day of the rope.

>The "Ancient Sand Nigger Book Club" education system, people.

they have to delete them, or else people will just refer to it as evidence to their own stupidity

They landed on the moon but it was too expensive to use the valuable lunar time filming so they shot it on the ground

>, the globies were so fucking ass blasted that the mods shut down the thread.
no its because you're a retard actually.

Hollow earth is just another heresy

No they didn't fucktard, that is nothing like the moon landing.

It's dumb and every theory have a lot of problems about stuff that can't be explained with that theory.

What is it made of? Bullshitium?

>United States
>USA
>on lower modules which are literally disposable garbage
USA

thats alot of snow near such a hot flame

The Ancient-Sandnigger-Book-Club education system, people

>castrate yourself.

The Earth is flat, the Zionist Jews meet beneath the wailing wall every Wednesday, the Illuminati meet at Bohemian grove every Tuesday, the Skrull-I mean, the Reptilian shapeshifters have infiltrated the highest levels of human society, 9/11 was an inside job, we never went to the moon, Elvis is working with Tupac on a new album, Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and Donald Trump is going to drain the swamp in Washington and make America great again.

Did I miss anything?