Marvel's Captain Britain is a shitskin whore

How about that.

I heard she Captain Britain might be a character in the New Avengers a Marvel movie.

How about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joYLS3g1gik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope they do, its a billion dollars in free marketing

It's cute how they have her apologizing like a weak woman. Really progressive.

You're slow, also it's fitting considering only London is Britain as only they and immigrants really focus on the "british" part of identity.

She even uses the SJW trademark 'um'

>implying marvel wasnt always degenerate

the netflix daredevil show is actually okay, it has a redpilled undertone

Old news.

Still hilariously pathetic, though.

Fuck (((comics))).

Fucking Marvel, always ruining decent characters with poz. See also: She-Thor.

Marvel has become such a libcuck shitstain now, at one point I was thinking of starting to read comics, but now I can't bring myself to even find them free online, let alone buy them.

Liar. Feige and the rest of the producers would never use a shitskin. They are all old school. They would use the original Captain Britain.

Using a mudslime in any blockbuster would do serious damage.

Q - What if you misrepresent them? What if the hijab/nijab is not long enough?

A - mudslimes begin bombing movie theatres. mudslimes bomb every disney owned blockbuster because they chose to misrepresent islam.

disney doesnt have the balls. there will never be a muslim princess or muslim superhero. disney is secular as possible to make the most money as possible.

At least DC isn't as cucked, r-right?

This current forcing of regressive leftist values is very fleeting and temporary.

These producers and directors may not have learned from the the massive flop the newest Ghost Busters movie had, but they'll learn with the upcoming Star Wars film;

Blatantly pushing an SJW agenda is bad business. People will grow sick of it and they'll be forced to adapt to what people want; which is action-packed entertainment and NOT social commentary, or they'll go bankrupt.

Jasmine was Muslim, but Agrabah was secular as fuck apparently since nobody stoned her for wearing a bikini top.

youtube.com/watch?v=joYLS3g1gik

R-right.

ACCURATE

reminder that mudslimes are (((their))) enemy

kike wars won't do too badly.
However people will realize it kinda sucks while watching it, so the next one won't fly so well

jasmine was an arab. not muslim. disney de-islamized all of that shit.

I love Kamala!

Her Dad literally says Allah be praised at least once m8. That's fucking muslim.

Allah is a generic arab term m8, like elohim

anyone who doesn't is a fucking faggot

Because you get so many Hindus and Sikhs talking about Allah, obviously.

Don't get many Atheists in arab countries who might be using it like we say "for God's sake" either.

so all people who say allah are christian, you dumb nigger?

Honestly, how do comic book fans justify this? How do they see edition after edition pushing BLATANT political messages, and go on thinking everything's fine?

Just think about comic books as a whole for a moment;

>the canon is so fucking patchy that franchises have to invent new universes
>obvious political messaging which doesn't know subtlety
>there are so many superheroes that any one character's powers are almost identical to several other characters
>writing driven solely by the necessity to sell well for the month

DC/Marvel comics are the lowest form of storytelling. It's beyond taste, the people who lap up this shit have something wrong with them. They have the reading habits of a child.

Joke's on you I haven't read a comic book in my life.

>Tried reading Deadpool, because a chick I wanted to bang liked it and because it was le edgy and quirky

>Quit reading half a chapter in because it was dull and brainless

Not worth lowering my IQ to bang a 6/10

>caring about stupid capeshit
Grow up

How many years ago was this? Why is Sup Forums still flipping their shit about it like it happened yesterday? It's fucking Marvel, chances are this shit has been retconned a dozen times already. Who knows, Captain Britain might now be trapped in an alternate dimension where he fused with fucking Iron Man or something.

How is 2000 AD these days? Are they still standing against the SJW onslaught or have they fallen?