IT'S HAPPENING. BRAZILIAN MISSING PLANE FOUND

A plane full of brazilian football players from the "Chapecoense" team crashed last night while arriving at Colombia's airport "José María Córdoba". AND HERE ARE THE PICTURES
imgur.com/V4fRVCI
imgur.com/kFz8mef
imgur.com/RqZcqmk
imgur.com/q5yrlKS
116.imagebam.com/download/c4bKdAigSzmhrAr5TeWUrA/51740/517391158/IMG-20161129-WA0011.jpg
115.imagebam.com/download/94qEWtORQlosY4Da7oTnQg/51740/517391175/IMG-20161129-WA0014.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-SAYXPmC0o
nydailynews.com/news/national/obama-pilot-reveals-commercial-flight-inexperience-article-1.2194257
imgur.com/q5yrlKS
116.imagebam.com/download/c4bKdAigSzmhrAr5TeWUrA/51740/517391158/IMG-20161129-WA0011.jpg
imgur.com/V4fRVCI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cm8oIcBHAo
youtube.com/watch?v=RnWwyVT-nEA
planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_engineer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares.

This fat fuck wasn't part of the soccer team I take it?

Christ, how new are you?

Lurk the fuck more you stupid faggot

Here's the final audio (in spanish) from the plane:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-SAYXPmC0o

200 lbs of bone,water, and meat...enclosed in 30 to 35 tonne plane hitting the ground at 200-300 kmh.

carnage

translation?

This happened on monday retard.

Also what's (((happening))), a plane crashed, that's it, theres no happening.
Also it was full of spics so good news

Full of Colombians, who are descendants of Spanimoors.

It wasn't the actual national team on the plane, Neymar is still alive. Literally who cares?

Why in the fuck are they speaking to the control tower in Spanish?

The international language of aviation is English.

>A plane full of brazilian football players
How many is that?

Semi rares

Because South America. Basically, all countries but Brazil speak Spanish.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, orangutan.

this isnt a happening. We've known about this since yesterday retard.

False flag to hide new press from supremes

That doesn't matter, flying language is English, to speak spic is shit tier.

It is amazing that so many people died, though.

There was no fire, and the plane crashed because it had ran out of fuel, and was therefore moving much slower than it would have been otherwise.

The flight engineer (who survived) blames it on passengers standing up and yelling etc., rather than buckling up as assuming the brace position.

Yes, but any international flights should be speaking English, tbqhfam

>passengers standing up and yelling

Why were they doing that? Stupid greasers.

I'll let you guess

honestly who gives a rats ass???

Because for native Spanish-speaking countries communication is easier, quicker, and more clear if they use Spanish. It is a requirement to be English proficient, and if an aircraft calls up and communicates in English the controller has to speak English. But if Spanish is easier they'll use it. You'll find this anywhere in the world with any non-English speaking countries.

he wasn't and never will be

They didn't fly so good.

>was therefore moving much slower than it would have been otherwise

Most commercial planes land at like 150-200 mph.

Crash a car at that speed and you die.

>ǝsiʍɹǝɥʇo uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ plnoʍ ʇi uɐɥʇ ɹǝʍols ɥɔnɯ ƃuiʌoɯ ǝɹoɟǝɹǝɥʇ sɐʍ puɐ 'lǝnɟ ɟo ʇno uɐɹ pɐɥ ʇi

There you go

I'm sorry I don't speak Australian

Aircraft don't just stop flying when the engines quit. Depending on the angle of descent you can get moving real quick.

Acceleration stops and you coast. Just like in a car.

How fucking retarded are you people.

How many died? Any of the team survive?

>what is gravity

jump out of a window and you will fall pretty fast without an engine

Regarded enough to have my Commercial Pilot's License.

>expecting latins to follow protocol

Kek, that one guy is so new.

You can bleed off airspeed when the engines are shut off in a downward descent. Come at me faggot, I'm a pilot. You probably think your flying experience in some weeb cuck boipucci game is worthy enough for you to comment on something like this.

Get lost, kid. Before I really embarrass you on this Thai trap imageboard

>tfw 717
>Boeing 717

>Regarded
nydailynews.com/news/national/obama-pilot-reveals-commercial-flight-inexperience-article-1.2194257

Nothing of value was lost

Standards are kept high in most Part 141 schools. I'd be scared to fly with some Part 61 private pilots.

>flight engineer

Only shit tier airlines still employ flight engineers. The plane probably crashed because it was old and it's instruments didn't work. Also Brazil.

>imgur.com/q5yrlKS
>manbearpig
>116.imagebam.com/download/c4bKdAigSzmhrAr5TeWUrA/51740/517391158/IMG-20161129-WA0011.jpg
>it looked easier in hot shots

>imgur.com/V4fRVCI
Do I remember right, but there were few survivors?
tl:dr
>too much work to even check shitty news pages, on the other hand nice salary...

>The flight engineer (who survived) blames it on passengers standing up and yelling etc., rather than buckling up as assuming the brace position.

Lok at the pics. There's dead people stuck in bracing position. The flight attendant was just lucky.

>anime
I hope the next plane you board crashes too.

He is the Sup Forums's Aruba-bro is the only one in Aruba with an internet connection. Same with the two anons from Nepal.

Nothing interesting, believe me.

Aruba is a large tourist destination

>were out of fuel
>no u can't land guize

I don't understand

Who cares. More dead spics is a good thing.

Elaborate pls senpai

yo pienso que lo del avion estrellado es una cortina de humo para que latinoamerica este distraido y no rinda tributos a fidel

these tape are better

youtube.com/watch?v=6cm8oIcBHAo

youtube.com/watch?v=RnWwyVT-nEA

and more
planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

well not anymore

that's not even a meme new fag

BASED SHIA

whatever, bubba

lol

have they started eating the bodies yet?

IT DIDNT FLY SO GOOD!

>brazil
it was a bolivian charter company and a bongland aircraft. It was relatively new (17 years) but on general aviation, a plane ages at every "cycle" - pressurization/depressurization on take offs and landings - which causes wear and fatigue on the fuselage. So, a newer airliner could be older than a charter aircraft.

Eso es ridiculo, a nadie le importa Fidel.

Shitty maintenance, not fast enough reaction of the on board crew by judging by the tape.

A damn shame, and they should be talking in english, it's the international normative after all.

american fan

>Only shit tier airlines still employ flight engineers.

are you a stupid nigger bong?

flight engineer doesn't mean some retard running around the plane with duct tape and a wrench, it means the person who monitors a bunch of the plane's systems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_engineer

many planes are designed to have a crew of a pilot, copilot (or first officer), and flight engineer

what the fuck you stupid bong

I mean, on such a critical field for communication, and both the ATC and pilots spoke spanish, it would be better for understanding. On local brazilian flights, the communication is on portuguese. However on international flights, ie a french plane landing here, the communication is in english.