#PizzaGate is a psy-op to censur the web

Listen to this interview with Alefantis.
The danger with this "world wide conspiracy" is:
>we've talked to lawyers but the process of suing is grueling and takes years
>these chatrooms where people are based are called "hosting sites" and they hide behind screen names
>if this were to happen to a less strong small business... I think it would be devestating

youtube.com/watch?v=rCumMmqb214&t=172s

I believe we are being set up, Alefantis has accepted to take this heat for a while in order to get the mainstream narrative of "dangerous unregulated internet chatrooms" going.
I'm sure there is a global pedophile/satanic cult out there, possibly many fighting/working together for control. But #PizzaGate was either created or subverted into becoming a tool for more censorship of the web.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEqCfSsHbGQ
captainsjournal.com/2016/11/29/pizzagate-vii/
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-announces-results-of-operation-cross-country-x.
archive.fo/aQYoo
archive.fo/57Ybn
youtube.com/watch?v=rCumMmqb214
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
youtube.com/watch?v=u3CKgkyc7Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the best of my knowledge, no one was prosecuted in the abduction of Johnny Gosch.

This devil-cult pedo shit is NOT new.

McMartin Preschool
Michael Aquino and the Presidio
The Franklin Coverup
Jerry Sandusky
Jimmy Savile
Dennis Hastert

The issue is that there's always some dipshit busted holding the bag, but the ringleaders are never caught...

>guys they don't want you to have the ability to talk about things that would paint the establishment in a bad light so don't say anything bad about the establishment.
Cool

As they say, you go through the system to get these people and all it does is cough some names up to take the heat while the real bad guys just keep on keeping on.

There's only one way out.

I don't think the problem is rolling /EWO/ threads
In the interview Alefantis names Reddit, commentors on his Instagram and "other sites" so my guess is our research is still in a good place.
But people drop spaghetti all over. Not our people, but on YouTube Twitter and the like.

It's not hard to see what their response will be - more censorship of the web. Soon most people will have forgotten about #PizzaGate. They are counting on that. This was the plan, like with 9/11 to push the Patriot Act later after getting people scared of terrorists.

Checkem

>Alefantis has accepted to take this heat for a while in order to get the mainstream narrative of "dangerous unregulated internet chatrooms" going.

Cool theory

Hej!

They've already started with the "Fake News" bullshit.

If anything, Pizzagate is a limited hangout.

honestly this isn't the most retarded theory I have ever heard, but would say it runs deeper than that, it also creates a certain amount of derision in the average gen pop normie about the topic if all they see are the big news narratives (which is most people really) further cementing within the mind of the average punter the idea that there isnt' and never has been anything to these claims going back decades etc.
An example I always come back to would the anonymous/lulzsec saga.
>achieved very little outside of some haha pranks
>was the political ammunition for a whole host of internet legislation

The problem is that there's already a precedent for this shit going on.

I initially suspected coded works in the Pederasta e-mails were related to drugs, but too many anons dug up way too much dirt.

I know this, have followed the subject for quite a while, if you haven't ever you should try get the fbi report on the finders that was released under freedom of information

Also who are the people making death threats to CPP?
I've never seen a thread about it here, or a vocaroo recording.
Did it even happen?

Thanks for the heads up, user.

ooohhh mama

I think they are just referencing individual comments like " these people need to be hanged " etc from a wide range of social media platforms once this went mainstream

witnessed

Checked!

>W A S T E D
>A
>S
>T
>E
>D

might be hard to get hold of, it went down shortly after pizzagate gained traction, I tried to share it with a few people via email etc and it would just sit there trying to load for hours as well

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>implying alex jones was credible before this

you wont wiggle your way out of this.

Holy shit may digitz

youtube.com/watch?v=mEqCfSsHbGQ

PIZZAGATE IS REAL AND WERE NOT GOING TO LET THESE PEDOPHILES GET AWAY WITH RAPING BABIES AND SUCKING THEIR LIFE FORCE AWAY.

Get Rekt Pedo Defender.

Mas gate:

Down the hole:

captainsjournal.com/2016/11/29/pizzagate-vii/

^Troof

I'm not defending them.
Just saying to not blow our cover.
Normies will listen to MSM and think
>oh the internet is scary, people can say what ever they want even send death threats and make up pedo charges
>oh great the state passed a new law to protect safety of individuals and businesses

It was not originated as a psyop. It took them by surprise. Keep pushing and use it to our advantage. We also need to push on multiple fronts, not just DC. We should also push the investigation into hollywood and other parts of the country. Did you see the massive pedo ring bust/child rescue operation by the FBI this October? fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-announces-results-of-operation-cross-country-x.

The FBI was already investigating weiner at the time information about the 650K emails went public.

It's big. Unlike past happenings such as 9-11 and Waco and others, social media can be used to get the story out there.

We may not get another shot at getting the story out so we have to take it.

I can understand the concern.

Look at #SpiritCooking

Normies got a red-pill suppository.

>"victim of a devastating fake news attack"
>fake news

Man, they are really pushing this fake news meme hard. It is like everybody in the political-media complex has been instructed to use it and turn into an issue literally overnight.

6 or 7 years ago, there were talk on Sup Forums about Sup Forums/facebook integration and how awful it would be if what we posted here ended up on our profile. Now since it's not only possible but actually really simple to implement such a thing not only here but basically everywhere, what if there was some legislation in the future about having everything people said on the internet be on the public record? The NSA already has everything, they just hide it.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Totally. It's like they literally all got the memo.

It's a preemptive strike against anything seriously damning against them.

We will not lose Meme War II

>Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.
>look like

>implying

CTR's sock accounts are glitching dafuq out.

.03 has been deposited to your account

And South Park is priming us for it...
Shit

Nope, you are trying to scare people of spreading it.
They are desperately trying to contain it and plant false information.
Everything from early stage is legit.
They dragged out Drudge guy and his death and planted fake tweet in it on purpuse.
Now on ZH you can see everytime someone mentions it "somebody else" jumps with one liner and a link to stupid 2 hour video with moronic arguments and void of substance.
It even might be that Stein and Rock guy pleading for recouts are merely to divert attention.
Oh, and fuck you ctr, jdif, cia, fbi or whoever you are.

The state-run media wouldn't be dogpiling on this shit if there wasn't Fire with the smoke.

I've been all over the Podesta emails since the start before we made this connection
I'm open to #PizzaGate being an organic meme, but then their response would be to shut down free speech and we're playing it right into their hands by doing this

The future of control is not censorship, it's transparency, and they know it. Google already knows mostly everything about everyone. Their representatives also went to Obama's White House over 400 times.

Remember everything you ever like on FB always ends up on your grandmother's feed? Now imagine it applies to ALL the internet. Your mom, your boss, your coworkers, your friends would know you just posted on Sup Forums. No censorship, all in plain sight.

Remember, this tech already exists. All they need is some law to make it mandatory. All we need is some new big terrorist attack to pass a new patriot act, and all freedom and privacy will be gone. You'll have to behave on this new internet the same way you behave when you're surrounded by liberals and just try to look like one of them.

delete your normiebook account . Problem Solved.

Picture shown in post is enough to give my ass the willies. That's saying something. No sane person can dig into Pizzagate and not, at minimum, find this shit to be creepy AF.

At least Come up with a new phrase Troll... you post this same message daily on multiple threads. Pizzagate is fucking true and everyone with half a brain knows it... we WILL NOT STOP until the Truth is revealed.. No matter how many Trolls try to side Track us!!

Fucking this x1,000,000

If you like your internet ghetto, you can keep your internet ghetto.

"Internet Safety & Monitoring Act of 2022: Every citizen is now tied to their facebook.gov account and everything they now post or watch on the Internet is now public, whether they are current users of facebook.com or not."

I have the feeling this won't be an option.

Mandatory AF.

Cuckbook is, was, and always will be the corral.

Facebook was literally founded the same day DARPA's LifeLog program was "terminated."

Lifelog was literally a beta test for zuckerbook.

The artist is Kim Noble. Apparently her paintings were posted on the Comet Ping Pong Instagram but I can't verify that.
Even if it's not connected to PizzaGate it's super interesting because she was probably an MK Ultra mind control sex slave.
Her personality split to cope with the pain and every alter paints in different styles

An article about her archive.fo/aQYoo
An album with more of her paintings archive.fo/57Ybn

wats Lifelog?

It is exactly what you think it is.

lol, so you have NO FUCKING ARGUMENT shill?

I didn't think anything was going to get more Orwellian than "fact checking," but now we're going to have calls to literally censor people if they're saying something "false." All because of /godlikeproductions/-tier spergs.

I'm just fucking glad Trump was elected. At least it'll slow down the slide into a hybrid BNW/1984 shitshow we're heading towards.

All he has to do is take his phone, start recording some video, and give a tour around his completely benign back rooms.

Why spend so much effort denying it when you could just disprove it?

"Let's talk about ""Pizza"" for 7 years via email so we can sesor the internet. I'll plan a ""hack"" to leak the disinfo causing Hillary to lose, but fuck those neckbeards amiright?"

-John Podesta

quads of truth

Pizzagate is very real and i bet they are just blaming us as damage control

Maybe the emails really are fake and Wikileaks is run by the CIA trying to cover up their involvement in pedo/occult rituals/drug and human trafficking/mind control programs?
Controlled opposition with the added bonus of having us focus on a false target which can later be used to censor us for good. And then the truth will ever come out.

Pizzagate is a load of shit and you just have to go into one of the threads to realise that the only people who can see anything is roleplayers and insane people.

If you ask for any kind of evidence in those threads you are called a shill.

So maybe they are the shills. I did think before the election that it was being pushed hard over things that seemed more important and I believed then that it was a CTR or whatever method of making us look stupid/crazy before the election.

I made an argument, you didn't

>youtube.com/watch?v=rCumMmqb214
>rCumMmqb214
>CumMm

What did Google mean by this?

Shill

>notice my flag
Meme magic is real

delete this

Pizzagate should be moved to the deep web, fly under the radar

>Jiz in my ID
t-thanks Kek

Pic Related Faggot, How much are you being paid?

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls

>/godlikeproductions/-tier spergs
Are these the retards that were "protesting" outside of Comet and then spoke with Elephantitis outside for a few mintues?

checked
confirmed

>not realising all the 'shills' are Sup Forumsacks fucking with you
The more you sperg the more people will do it, captain autism.

Waco had a wide ranging number of multi-national children there. Some think they were saving some of these abused children.

Hip hip hooray, guys. Stop going down this path of destroying countless innocent people's lives and businesses, making everyone from Kim Noble to Podesta's look like complete schizos.

Delete This, regain sanity, and why doesn't anyone call Hannity?

HACK THE PLANET

How much do (((they))) pay you, and where do I sign up?

>be me MI6
>be you Jiz

KEK

>homosexual
>democrat
>David Brocks ex bf
>innocent

Idgaf. Even if he wasn't a pedo I like the fact that this queer is crying into his boyfriends shoulder while he watches the hivemind peer into his degenerate life and wreak havoc. This is fun

HACK THE PLANET

youtube.com/watch?v=u3CKgkyc7Qo

What ever happens, happens. We'll never stop digging for the truth. We will expose all of this one day. We will bring what is being done in the dark into the light. We will be victorious. In the end, when ever that may be, I have to believe that good will conquer evil. There is to be no other outcome.

People do not get rewarded if they steal the innocence from a child. Then to receive more wrath and punishment they decide killing them in the name of some dark rejected faggot calling him The Devil is the best final act in this ritual.

Well, that's just not gonna fly boys. They must be eliminated. Think of your parents, your grandparents, church going people, what have they taught you up to this point? To be on ready, to never panic only prepare.

So do just that, prepare and research. God bless and God speed anons.

>ywn rollerblade with angelina jolie while listening to prodigy and having the traffic lights hacked to green for you

Hello Jiz/CumMm

Keep up that amazing investigative reporting

>butmuhfakenews

Even more than pizzagate the whole "fake news" shit is obviously a set up to prepare for censorship. There are going to be a LOT of happenings in the coming months/years.

This goes way back.

This fag congressman had a taxpayer paid for sex slave, who ran a prostitution service out of his Capitol Hill apartment.

>Let's reveal global pedophilia in government as an excuse to censor the internet while we have no government to censor the internet.
No OP that's fucking stupid. Maybe they're being caught again except this time it's the internet age and shit it exploding far more than it did during the Franklin cover up.

No that's fucking stupid, Trump isn't going to censor the internet when it's the only way that he can get his message out and connect with the people.

Without the internet the media would be able to crucify him.

Exactly.

They're still playing by the old rules where they literally think we'll believe anything the legacy media peddles us.

The only trick up their sleeve is CTR paid shills. Which, in case anyone is wondering, ISN'T FUCKING WORKING. Let 'em hire moar shills and piss more millions down the drain.

These creeps aren't gonna un-pedo their ping pongs anytime soon. They'll fuck up again.

Watch Weiner like a hawk. If he gets "sudden suicide syndrome" this thing has legs. BIGLY.

He literally said that he would censor the internet...

There's been some type of pedophile satanic ring going on for at least 50 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4

This is one of the old documentaries, an old FBI Director was investigating it and eventually came to the conclusion that the Illuminati was real.

It's ironic that a lot of shit in Pizza gate is satanic and child sex related. It really fits the narrative.

The pictures are also fucked up and weird. There's obviously some gay/sex/child fetish theme there.

It's not a setup, it's just a bunch of weird shit. Whether or not it belongs in the same category or there's any relationship between events, who knows. But Podesta is friends with known pedophiles and sex offenders, so. He's at the very least, guilty by association and deserve scrutiny.

If having images of children doesn't make you into child rapist, than saying "grab her by the pussy" doesn't make you a sexual assaulter.

Explain how exactly that bill would get past Trump you stupid leaf?

He's not about to kill alternative media and give power back to the MSM.

Exactly. He's literally Trolling.

Because Congress doesn't have to wait for him if they are simply adjucating guidelines or amending a bill.
Plenty of ways to go around the president. Hell the two bints he's putting in charge of the FCC can do it and not be stopped.

I am trying to link a YouTube video of Andrew Breibart saying "fuck you John podesta" but it keeps saying my posts are spam