Is this what you really want Sup Forums?

Dumber kids and less jobs for teachers?

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/30/trumps-education-plan-kill-500000-teaching-jobs/
occupydemocrats.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/30/trumps-education-plan-kill-500000-teaching-jobs/

this is woke

this woke me as well

Good!

Teachers are literally white niggers. Lazy fucks always asking for more monies fo demprograms and don't do anything to improve education. They just build up their little hen nest at work

>occupydemocrats.com/
wow really hoggin my noggin here

I'm woke that you're woke

as long as the libtard college professors are the first ones to go

Most teachers are useless

Most money goes to shit tier administrators and gender counsolers

shit how woke is everyone?

>occupydemocrats

lol and nice trips

really occupied my brain time

really makes you yawn

Nice

the kids are already dumb as shit and Common Core has eroded education so much.

they're probably unnecessary Paraprofessional jobs. nearly every class in my elementary has a second person there to help.

I just wanted libtard tears, senpai. I got a 4yr supply thanks to Trump.

>less educated voted trump
Of course it's what we want

This. Teachers are fucking worthless. No exceptions

500,000 terrible* teachers

trips dont lie

We'll see, I don't believe in any headline I read and will need to read the actual article.

Trump's pick for education is big on Charter schools which I think is good for America. If there's 500k teaching jobs are lost public employee positions then IDGAF because public sector employees are shit eaters.

If the teachers are not teaching and only indoctrinating students to create democrats and marxists, those teaching jobs have no right to exist off of our tax dollars.

Good. Weed out the fucking AWFUL so called educators that are unhappy middle age women venting their dry frustrations on kids and spinning lies.

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

>oh no not muh diversity councerlors, muslim prayer rooms and trigger free gamerooms and hedge funds!

(((Teachers)))

Public school teachers are retard tier. It's practically a welfare job for the losers of society who can't get a real job. I'd cut all their jobs if I could, but 500,000 will certainly suffice.

American education is obviously on a serious decline. The entire education system needs to be shaken up.

It's literally daycare, and the teachers are just as bad as the kids. If not worse.

>tfw Trump drains the Academic swamp

"""""teachers""""""

this girl has some of the most glorious hair i have ever seen

I live in California. We're one of the highest (if not the highest) spender on education in the nation. Here's the results.

>American education is obviously on a serious decline. The entire education system needs to be shaken up.

Although American education is on a decline the problem isn't so much teachers but students. America would rank 2 and 3 for test scores if you just tested Asian American and White American students. More niggers and spics means our average drops down quite a fucking lot, although you'll never hear anyone talk about this obvious problem.

WOKE RECOGNIZE WOKE
I'M SO FUCKIN WOKE I JUST PULLED A FUKKIN MUSSLE IN MY EYELID LMFAO TRUUUUUUUUUUU

It's mostly because the spics and niggers are unteachable, some literally unteachable because they don't speak English. Schools spend half the time learning how to speak Spanish and ape, and then they half to spend hours explaining what 2 + 2 is.

this tbqh, only one teacher taught outside a textbook in my experience

b-but they praise the Swedish school policy of teacher choice?

500,000 "liberal" "SJW" "art degree" teachers gone. sounds good to me.

ITT: People who have no idea how hard it is to deal with kids

its because teachers are cucked.

lol the reaction likes really describe the liberal situation now
>get butthurt
>"okay fine ram my ass mr. trump"
>cry

Teachers unions are one of the biggest problems we have in the US currently. Even the worse fucking shittiest teachers can't be fired. Teachers are protecting themselves instead of helping the students. Fuck them.

There's nothing we can do. We get complaints from their parents just for writing a note in their agenda which makes them cry.

Good, fuck the teachers union, whining cunts.

Fuck teachers and fuck tenure. Get rekt and get real jobs (since most of you suck at this one).

I love OccupyDemocrats. The delusion, the arrogance, the hate. I just love it.

>occupydemocrats

most K-12 teachers are leftists/marxists, especially the ones with elementary education majors. now the youth will stop being corrupted by catty feminists and common core

I love how it is a claim with zero actual information or details.

Social studies teacher here

All I want is 70k a year, health insurance and dental. I'll take care of my own retirement thank you very much.

Btw I teach uncucked history, you white niggers should appreciate those like me in turning the young generation into conservative warriors

FUCK OLD FAT WOMEN ON TENURE

school was a fucking joke taught by women who should have stayed home and taken care of infants

we should give kids a textbook and require they get correct scores on quizzes to get to eat lunch

They really like to say Trump will kill things, even when it's not people.

Do people really not realize that change has to be made in order to improve the system?
Of course that means people will lose jobs and the system will be fucked sideways for a while.

Leaving it to fucking die isn't going to help though.
How can these people both pretend to care and be the biggest narcissists on the planet?

>Dumber kids and less jobs for teachers?
Based upon that abomination of a sentence fragment, I am not sure that education in the U.S. could get any worse. Do they still teach English grammar?

OccupyDemocrats is literally a non-stop propaganda smear campaign, Trump is all they talk about.

Nice fake news article.
Occupy democrats has a low credibility rating.

>Dumber kids

Isn't this what we have been getting for the last fifty years?

You know, when I visited grammar schools in the US for my Master's thesis, I realised I'd rather educate my kids in almost any other country in the world instead of the US. If I were forced to live in the US I'd homeschool them, which is what I understand a lot of Americans are doing. It's that bad.

Administration is useless, they spend all day having staff meetings and twiddling their thumbs. The teachers themselves are ignorant, unmotivated, not thoughtful, uncaring, and make no attempt to connect with the students. The curriculum is focused around state tests, and little else, and ironically there isn't much focus on learning.

All the while, the kids are bored and neglected. When I asked a third-grade class in Delaware if anyone knew who the first US President was, nobody knew. One courageous kid answered "M-martin Luther King?" And this was all before Common Core.

A joke went around at my school that US school children only learn the three R's: Racism, Recycling and Reproduction.

Whatever Trump does, it's inevitably going to be an improvement. The US education system needs complete restructuring. The system has bottomed out.

I went to private school and it was pretty great to be honest. All white except for a sprinkling of Asians.

Is it any wonder that privately funded businesses operate better than government run programs?

To be fair, education does not influence IQ. That map is pretty much a map of percentage white population