Donald Trump want to deport this

Fucking Cholos

I'm ok with this.

ESSE! MUH HOMIES ARE GUD HOMBRE!

thos guys look white

But I saw a picture of Trump eating mexican food lmao what a hypocrite!

Maybe in LA

What's his endgame Sup Forums?

sounds good

If you won't integrate them, the best thing to do would be deportation. It would be immoral to foster and enable a permanent underclass of individuals, and to not attempt to integrate them culturally (educate them, make them speak the language, make them abide by indigenous norms and expectations). Without cultural integration, they cannot compete in the economy or educational system. Thus, they exist on the fringes of society and, since their communities are so poor and isolated, usually turn to criminal enterprise in order to earn income. Which attracts professional criminals, which makes police less likely to even enforce the law in that area, which makes them distrust the police, which makes the police dislike them even more.

It's a gigantic sore and we should enforce a proper immigration system that enforces integration, so that they can rise economically and bring legitimate money into their communities.

Integrate or deport. I think Trump is trying to do both.

More weed

His next hit.

one day he will get to wear an oversize plain white T like the other homies

They need to stop acting like niggers and come here legally before I'll accept them.

Deported but only after being arrested, fined and imprisoned

tfw cucked/mongreled native americans actually degenerated to this.
will white people descendants be similar to this in the future?

Those guys are white hispanics and are some of the toughest bastards out there. Latinos are straght up crazy.

The irony is they hate nogs.

And that is one of the many reasons why I voted for him.

> live in SoCal

> voted for Trump hoping the Strawman version the left has been trying to scare me with is true

> illegals everywhere

> dawns on me that is they were all kicked out the average height would go up along with the IQ and the obesity rate would go down

> still have no idea where they buy those stupid shorts that are almost pants

That would make america great!

Mexit.

Idiot he's the leader that's why he's wearing black.

>shaun_king_family.jpg

>white

Maybe when compared to a nigger

>crazy

Aka stupid waste of life

those are Salvadoreans
know your enemy.

>Dat ballerina pose on right.

I'm a taco nigger and I hate these guys. They're dumb as rocks and deserve to be castrated and sat on a spiked iron fence while publically humiliated.

What do you expect? He is a stupid americuck. He can't tell them apart.

Hillary's 5 million voters........ the living ones at least

>I'm a taco nigger and I hate these guys. They're dumb as rocks and deserve to be castrated and sat on a spiked iron fence while publically humiliated.

Same, voted for Trump and I'm from East LA. Those niggers made their bed, now they need to be deported in it.

Their no crazier then anyone else. There Indian blood gave them no advantage in the past and it wouldn't now.

Just because someone doesn't display their psychopathy on the outside doesn't mean they don't have the tendency.

Stop believing the Latino strong meme. Their fucking poses like lebos and turks. I would kill these cunts with my stronk Aussie good on ya mate roo punch.

Noooo

they look like they just voted Trump

>hispanics
>indian
lol what a faggot

Lolno Mestizos are angry midgets

We will remove them just as our ancestors did

About time

Shady boy sucks fat white cock...

Who will mow my lawn and clean my toilets then?

salvadorians not mexican

I've always wondered what actual Mexicans (like, people who live in mexico) or people from south american countries think about these idiots. Because their whole fashion / persona is modeled around the US prison culture it has nothing to do with Latin american stuff at all. Yet these retards in OP's pic related are always the one waving the Mexican flag at riots or saying Latinos need to unite etc..

But Latinas are

S
U
P
E
R
I
O
R

to our fucked up anglo caca perras

why should he?

Aren't those the guys who beat up Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty and end up getting a monkey in one of their arses?

>this scarf exists somewhere out there
>someone took the time to design and knit this

The one on the far right is pretty hot.

Gimme dem taco flavored kisses.

What severe cases of arthritis. Poor guys.

and?

they hate them, also their is a problem know where large numbers commit felonies and are jailed for years. at witch point they are released into mexico, they go back to the hometowns of their fathers and take up ganglife again, they make the small towns hellholes and bring in meth and guns

leftys want to import this

actually say what you want abought these fucks. i worked in factories and most like 80 percent were all cholos. once they have kids they tend to straighten out and are only involved with drugs

Less spics is always a good thing.

fpbp

Outrageous

Look like fine murricans to me - seem to have some terrible arthritic condition in their hands too

>the poor things

dude i see white girls with cholos all the time, they are fucking hot too, once they go into meth they have sex with these guys all day. if you work in a hotel you would know

Only the 100% Spanish ones. Mestizos have fuck all IQ points and you'll permanently cripple your children if you breed with them

not if their hot. they tend to escape loss of iq points by being liked by all of society

I used to work with a Mexican guy who welds, best fucking welder I've seen. Taught me a lot. Used to sell meth in Greely, and cleaned up after he had 8 kids.

He literally just got picked up again this month for slinging meth again.

Your fucking naive m8

like i said they only stick to drugs after the children, but they straighten out and are hard workers and longer commit violent crimes

Except thus guy went back to the same behavior and is sitting in prison right now. His kids are little hood rats too.

You are naive.

no i have cholos in half my family. they used to rob cars and houses, they had kids and are all just big potheads and drunks know. also they do meth but they aint fucking doing the shit they used too

also i didint say the kids would turn out great