Why do white nationalists worship an Egyptian god?

Why do white nationalists worship an Egyptian god?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same reason they elected a jewish lapdog as POTUS
They're fucking retarded

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

Looks like the Jews are already capitalizing on this...

Samefag detected

Egyptians were white.

Cuz dem Pharaohs wuz be our white Roman ancestors

Look at the IDs dumb ass. Its not me.

your response only makes them shitpost more

>Girl you know it's true
>Trump's going fuck you

Not really. They were brown.

Kek 'worshippers' make me want to vomit. They're the SJWs of the right.

A

FUCKING

LEAF!!!

/thread

Praise Kek! Day of the Rake soon?

The only possible answer, good work

Because I am a consumer whore and you cant spell believe with out LIE.

And fuck you for shitting on my fire works, what do you care if it makes myself and others happy, while putting a few shekels in kike pockets. You unemployed basement dwelling fagg0t who is probably begging your newport 100 smoking bar fly mother for her credit card so you can load up on magic sauce that is kek.

PRAISE KEK!!!

KEK

Because Kek got Trump elected. Hitler accepted the help of brown folks who were based and willing to join his crusade. Now fuck off and prepare for the rake, you degenerate leaf.

Death to the Pretender Frog.

All Glory be upon him, the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood, MOLOCH. May he grant us the strength to vanquish the frog worshippers and sent them screaming and cringing in to the infernal flames of his brazen belly.

PRAISE MOLOCH.

You bought 3?

>20 replies
>CTRL+F "WE"
>0 replies found
You're slacking, Sup Forums

The ruling class in Egypt was Aryan. R1b

As in the days of Elijah when the priests of Baal were unable to produce evidence of their god in the duel between them and the prophet, I ask you....show us the deeds of Moloch. Kek's deeds have spread far and wide. Fuck you, shill and fuck your false god.

Self-checked to confirm Kek>Moloch

OH SHIT

>Kek
>Goddess
Heresy. Kek is the male form, Keket is the female form. PriceWerks should be gassed.

What does a god's origin matter? Most white americans worship a middle eastern jew god.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the digits

One for my desk at work, one for my living room and one for an unsuspecting friend who will undoubtedly benefit from keks greatness.

We should spread the gift of kek to only those that are truly deserving though.

I like you

Kek wills it

Because Thor is busy making childrens movies.

WE

It matters not the intent of the merchant who spreads the shrine of kek -- for his economical fortitude and justified greed is a means to my warming heart.

SCREENCAP THIS

fpbp