Seriously, why are Republicucks so anti-abortion?

Seriously, why are Republicucks so anti-abortion?

They need slaves to keep their bubble economy going.

Being born into nothing is exactly what they want. Much easier to have disposable drones that nobody cares about.

Because killing someone is against the law

same reason we're against all other forms of murder, it's wrong.

Because sane people find the idea of incentiving whorish behavior by murdering babies to be distasteful

It's killing a baby.

Because it eliminates personal responsibility.

>but muh rape babies

You and I both know it just enables women to be whores and men to take no responsibility.

And the elephant in the room. You're killing a person.

>muh clump of cells

You're a clump of cells, retard.

>It's killing a baby.

It's not the governments baby.

Abortion is morally wrong for the same reason as murder - it deprives an individual of his or her valuable future.

Abortion is barbaric savagery; even animals don't intentionally end their pregnancies like that.

We're human beings. We're the most intelligent beings on this planet. We're special and unique, and the government is supposed to protect each and every one of us, from conception until death.

>fertility rate is already below replacement level
>illegals are coming here to do the jobs anyway
Nice argument, you fucking idiot.

I think aside from religious conservatives, one of the reasons Republicans oppose abortion is because of Roe v Wade. Every time the GOP gets to nominate a Supreme Court justice there is paranoia about them nominating a judge who will overturn the 5-4 balance.

So as long as they nominate someone who won't overturn the abortion mandate, that person can be an arch-conservative in all other respects and the Democrats will let them get nominated out of relief. So it's tactical.

>It's not the governments baby
Hurr durr my body durr rules. And what about the baby?

Because you were a fetus once and you'd hope someone was fighting for your survival if you had no control of the outcome of your life
>in a plane
>law passes anyone above 1000 ft from the ground can legally be shot down
>people protest against plane shooting but others say since the law allows it then it's alright.

Both sides of the argument lack any scientifically objective basis to say their position is right, we simply do not have an objetive way to determine when a life is valuable and when is it not

not an argument

The baby doesn't have a fucking developed brain you moron.

Fertility rates are low because republicans poisoned the entire country with unsafe products in the name of profit.

And I'm not just talking physically poisoned. They tried to create a cookie cutter person and ended up spoiling the whole batch in the process.

>babies life is on the line
>progressives make it about MUH WOMENS RIGHTS
I wanna abolish abortions to be frank. Women need to be responsible for their ovaries.

but we do have an objective scientific basis to state a human's life begins at conception

bible thumpers

And? That doesn't make it not a baby.

right, only us bible thumpers care about morality, you atheists are moral nihilists

If Scientists found a cluster of 10 human embryonic cells on Mars, they would say they found life on Mars

yes, but looking at it from a cold hard scientific way, how can you say that life is more valuable than that of a plant if it doesnt has a brain?

personally I dont support abortion, but I understand why liberals wont accept a reason for it being wrong, they are too far gone into moral relativism

Because kill babies is tipically democrat or satanist

Who gives a fuck? The beauty about abortion is that the people who have them never really were gonna be good parents anyways. It's an excellent way to keep the population of single mothers, blacks and other undesirables down.

Because they care about human lives why the fuck do you think? Retard

Because even the cucky Republicans have a small sense of loyalty to the family as the basic building block of society. Abortion strikes directly to the traditional family.

>cold scientific way
>value
you can't, that's why it's silly to approach every question through naturalistic methodology, since naturalistic methodology has nothing to say about topics outside of its scope.
luckily, it's not our only means of acquiring knowledge

honest question:

How come liberals are so in favor of abortion and assisted suicide but so against the death penalty for heinous criminals?

You too Fucking faggot and I cant kill you.

I'll thump you with a 7.62 one day just you wait

> Fertility rates are low because republicans poisoned the entire country with unsafe products in the name of profit.

[citation needed]

> They tried to create a cookie cutter person

[sense needed]

> Much easier to have disposable drones that nobody cares about.

Yes I'm pretty sure republican parents want their children to be disposable drones.
Check yourself into brainwashing rehab asap.

the moment the egg accepts the sperm and the dna mixes to become one multi celled organism. that's what sex is for, to procreate and create life.

>never really were gonna be good parents anyways.
prove it, bearing in mind you used "never" and not "are likely not to be"
>Who gives a fuck about the murder of innocent children?
moral people

Letting some whore kill your kid makes you the cuck, faggot.

It's murder of innocence

>Seriously, like, ugghh, I can't even right now

Because that has totally worked so far.

I think it's safe to say that you're not only an asshole, but an idiotic one too.

Science can't settle moral issues. Science does state the baby is a human life distinguishable from its mother. Pro life people say all life is valuable where pro abortion people have some vague opinion about the value of life starting some time after conception to some people being ok with post birth abortions mostly relating to feels of value.

>Republicans want everyone to have kids so the corporate overlords can have slaves, so they tried to create the perfect drone for muh profits, but fucked it all up and now nobody wants to have kids to feed to the Koch brothers
You're on some next level tinfoil shit.

>And? That doesn't make it not a baby.

M'Conservatives have the dumbest fucking arguments over this issue.

IS IT YOUR BODY YOU FUCKING MORON?

The Brain doesn't even fully develop until your 20s. I guess it's okay to kill born babies too.

>Abortion is barbaric savagery; even animals don't intentionally end their pregnancies like that.
sorry to burst your reality-distortion bubble, but this isn't true. sharks eat their own young, for example, usually moments after giving birth.

I dont disagree with you, the problem is that liberals want to believe morality can be outlined by objective facts, as long as it doesnt directly harms someone, they wont see why something is wrong, they have no concept of degeneracy

kys... ays??

> You're on some next level tinfoil shit.

Next thing you know he makes fun of Sup Forums for our conspiracy theories.

> Liberal hypocrisy 101.

Because God forbid it.
Because killing a baby is wrong and disgusting.

*causes suffering

thats what I meant to say, liberals use an hedonistic approach to determine evil, if it causes suffering its evil, if suffering is not perceived (or at leas not easily) it cannot possibly be wrong

low-quality shill thread

hidden and saged

I don't think you understand.

Why do (((they))) insist on keeping the Black Population under control?

They remove any form of consequence from nigging around. Fuck a dude and get a niglet in the oven? Just kill the little shit!

Without Abortion, maybe 90% of blacks wouldn't be slaves to the left as they start to actually recognize and fix the problems in their community, because they HAVE to.

You're basically just helping (((them))) keep the Blacks in check.

>Sup Forums in favor of genocide of entire races
>tries to take the moral high ground when it comes to a fucking fetus

t. Gloria Allred
The most important decision a woman should have to make is what kind of bread to use in my sandwich. And they even manage to fuck that up sometimes, God bless em.

>Sup Forums is one person

Not when life begins, but when does the mass of cells during development can we definitively say has personhood.

>Sup Forums is one person

discarded

define personhood

I'm a permavirgin male, so I don't really care either way.

personhood is a red herring.
i'm against abortion because it's the murder of an innocent human being, not because it's the murder of a person.

Exactly

>It's an excellent way to keep the population of single mothers, blacks and other undesirables down.
why not just kill them instead?

>IS IT YOUR BODY YOU FUCKING MORON?
What? No an unborn fetus is not my body. Nor is it the body of the mother. What a fucking stupid argument, i cant believe im replying to this bait.

Case and point, there is no need to answer that question because they simply can't. They have no answer other than they like the idea of moral bankruptcy

they're pussies and only want to go after things that can't or don't defend themselves, same reason liberals froth at the mouth at christianity and not islam

There's an ontological difference between a conglomeration of human cells and a complete human being. I only ask where is the divide?

theyre idiots who dont realize theyre fallling into the jews hands by spouting that garbage. if abortion was left up to the states all the garbage people would relocate into garbage states and everyone would be happier.

I don't approve of it but I can't stop any woman that wants to do it.

I was never against abortion, but I understand why a lot of people are. The case of murder is a very strong one. But at the end of the day I feel like it's up to the woman.

BUT I also feel like that if the woman refuses to get an abortion, the father should have full legal protections to NOT support the child. If the woman has that choice, so should the man.

at one point we have to draw a line

as I see it, either we accept we value human life more than any other for no particular reason or we delve into a spiral of moral relativism

trying to pretend you hold humans on a special place and then disposing of human fetuses at the same time is oxymoron, you either hold human life on a special place or you dont

>complete human being.
when does this happen, 30 years of age?

we're a distinct living conglomeration of human cells that exist (therefore ontologically, a human being) from conception to death.

keep your dick in your pants, normalfag

>implying I've ever had sex
I advocate not fucking doing it if you aren't ready to accept the risks. There are things you can do that allow safe sex with no pregnancy, but the only one people will do is the absolute fucking worst one in Birth Control

>If weed was left up to the states, all the druggies would move to those garbage states that allows weed and everyone would be happier
Howd that work out?

Because none of them understand pregnancy nor will they because they are neck beards. I'm glad no one takes pols opinions seriously.

Would you be alive Shitposting here today if your mother aborted you?

That's not an abortion. Abortion is intentionally ending a pregnancy.

This. If you disagree you are a 400lb aspie fedora.

The the prebirth life is the property of the fetus. No one should compensate it. Not even it's mother.

Wow thanks! That really resonated

Cause many of them are hardcore Christians. This is why we need a new party that's not cucked.

Fuck off Jared.

If it's born in a females body, it belongs to the mother UNTIL it leaves the vagina. And leaving her vagina is HER decision, NOT the fucking crackas in government.

GET IT YOU FUCKWIT?

Also I don't get why white people are so anti-abortion.

It actually helps keep the nog population down.

It's funny 'cause 99% of women who want to do the abortion are degenerate useless sluts anyway ( fathers also, mostly brainless assholes) so by banning abortion you help breeding future degenerates, weaklings and whores. on the other hand, it' s a murder.

More like when do cells become tissues become organs become organs systems become sentient human being

probably because nog children are still innocent children?, not every racist is equal, some just want people of other races to get their shit together and grow by their own merits, not to exterminate them

>Property
It should belong to the people! Everyone should hold an equal share in that prebirth life!

>It's funny 'cause 99% of women who want to do the abortion are degenerate useless sluts anyway
They can be degenerate sluts because abortion takes away all responsibility.
Its hard to find time to go be a slut when your taking care of 1 kid much less 5.

>It actually helps keep the nog population down.
So do lynch mobs, but im still anti lynch mobs. Who knows, maybe another couple years on here and ill finally take the leap to full blown racist.

Would Sup Forums support abortion if the baby wasn't going to be white?

BECAUSE THE DEATH PENALTY IS A FLAWED SYSTEM AND DOESN'T WORK HOW IT SHOULD, ASSISTED SUICIDE AND ABORTION DO

YOU FUCKING CHRISTKEKS

so you are saying death penatly is unacceptable because they might execute someone that didnt deserve it, who are you to decide suicidal people and bastard babies deserve death?

i don't care, it doesn't make a difference.
i reject the functionalist view of personhood.
it leads to all sorts of absurdities.

sentient at the time or non-sentient it's still a human being.

Back when I was 20 the condom broke with my gf at the time. She swore up and down that everything was fine.

Few months later I came to find out that she aborted the kid without my knowledge.

You're saying that it should be fine for some whore to kill a child without anyone elses consent?

its working pretty well considering colorado is flooded with dude weed lmaos. same with california and every young liberals desire to move there.

It actually has worked out quite well so far. There's a reason why the black population has stagnated.

We should also give incentives for people in poverty to abort their kids, since the vast majority of blacks and spics are poor, we'll kill two birds with one stone.

It's republitards like you that are letting this happen by stopping abortion.

I would like to, hell I actually wanna sterilize all of them so they stop existing after a generation.

Murder.

>Let's murder our way to greatness.

i think it has something to do with having morals and dignity

did the slutty mothers have dignity when they made little retards? let's face it, most of women who want to abort did it with stranger no.579 in toilet during some party.