Potential MASSIVE flooding of Trump's America with Muslims going on right NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=_M8Vq3ZR0Q8
K Sup Forums usually I don't tripfag out of my Bill Whiitle threads but some serious shit is going down.
Aesopsretreat, a person who uploads Whittle clips, found this from someone who lives in Tijuana Mexico and some VERY shifty shit is going down in this video.
I really need you guys to meme this into relevance, this is the literal first scoop. From his YT upload, through me, straight to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=african migrants tijuana&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgZtGehM8s
youtube.com/watch?v=fqxt5_LSPTI
kyma.com/telemundo/refugiados-africanos-en-san-luis-mexico/108622264
youtube.com/watch?v=-1J86I9tsYY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgZtGehM8s
books.google.ru/books?id=ru-q8GVoinsC&pg=PA73&lpg=PA73&dq=cargo illegal immigrants&source=bl&ots=GWNYmAV9hW&sig=wnDi_mIEN50E7tpfEORLcRmYKQI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidsLrt7NHQAhWHC5oKHez4D5wQ6AEIPTAG#v=onepage&q=cargo illegal immigrants&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. please don't let this shit be slid

Not liking this one bit

jewish scienctist finally installed a portal from africa to america

enjoy your refugees

That's not something to joke about krautbro

Bringing in combatants to fight all the white people who have guns

bumpity bump. so whats going on?

Lol bump, get ready for the enrichment

this should be good

This is the end game.

Yeah, I want to see the original, unedited video with sound. My BS meter is spiking.

King Nignog is getting his last precious muzzies into the US before Trump ascends to office and sends them all back to Shitholistan.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?

I suspect something to do with the Obama administration being butthurt that Trump won and Nationalism is rising, so they're resorting to this.
Meme the shit out of this bros

yeah I know... but these times just make me so cynical.

OP's have a bump cooldown newfriend. lurk moar.

He's very very republican but still pro israel
One step above (((Ben "sjw bullier" Shapiro)))

You gonna get

Culturally enriched

Bump.

Bump

That's why I'm posting with my phone with th knowledge that this fucker swiches IPs often.
It just hadn't done it yet.
MetroPS a shit

How did they get there? Who is shipping them from Africa?

What's with this MGS2 Cutscene filter over the video?

I dont get it, whats happening?

>live in Texas
thanks obama

I guess his name begins with an s and ends with an s, then put an oro in between

>mudslime slide from tijuana

just quarantine california.

I can't find any corroborating news stories from today, but I saw a couple from september/october:

bing.com/search?q=african migrants tijuana&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

Soros importing Muslims again.

Ah fuck guys, nevermind.
Aesops updated and just commented that this clip is from Sep 16 b-but "its been going on for several months".
Litteraly nothing, he's a retard, I'm a retard, go home everybody.

I mean, I guess if you didn't know shit like this was going on for several months and is still happening then this is a net benefit but otherwise? Stale news

There're some people smugglers that do exactly that to smuggle people into the US.
They enter african trash to one of the almost unguarded smaller ports in Brazil and the people will tramp from there up to hit the mexican border, cross it by saying
>we want to claim asylum in the US
get handed out a "laissez-passer" card and done.
The ones with more money fly directly into mexico and do the same...

This story was posted here a while back, this isn't new, some of us here know this already that "Refugees" have taken harbor in Mexico.

basically terrorists are using the instability caused by the regime change to sneak into the us in large numbers

bump

Bump while I watch this

hahaa, you burgers are always annoying us europoors that we should fix our refugee crisis which you caused. It's time to taste your own medicine. Enjoy

Bump for interest

I think it is time we start spurning the Mexican Gov't to start culling them. The Drug Gangs for certain may see them as a threat.

bump for interest

Omg this is that shipment of illegal gung the Hillary Clinton team was shipping in. Remember that WikiLeaks email about illegal guns!

Alex Jones is gonna love this

Im not going anywhere, bitch.

TWEET THE SUPER MALE

Yeah those are the articles that I recall being posted here. It was on the low, not much notice was brought up due to other issues people were on about.

Yeah, they do this for the Chinese illegals as well. Best to start culling those migrants ASAP or we are going to have some problem here soon.

we Germany now

Kek

It's the illegal gun shipment. You ever heard of a gun for hire? That's what they meant by illegal guns in the emails. When they take to the streets wearing basketball jerseys and nike sneakers. It will look like the black community in America so they can talk about home grown terrorists and race wars, etc! Fuck!

Fuck, that's just crazy enough to be the case. Watch this turn into exactly that.

Bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=XPgZtGehM8s

The original.
>2 months ago
Not THAT irrelevant, i guess.

Im scard OP is this real someone tell me I am
>literally shaking

It's already a huge problem as they found a new way to get people into the US, wash money and smuggle drugs/weapons in a beautiful circle. Not a single run that will not make the money.

It's the perfect crime.

Official race war teams:

Whites
Asians
Poos
Mestizos

--vs--

Niggers
Mudslimes

Real as of 2 months ago (and still happening likely) but I'm pic related a fuck

Second video made as a follow up to the original btw: youtube.com/watch?v=fqxt5_LSPTI

>mfw Trump want to replace the Mexicans with haitian and muslims refugees
fine by me tbqh

Fuck you I'm already meming this and sent to cholos who live in AZ but are from TJ and they said WTF because the cartels are specifically avoiding trafficking too many Muslims lest they attract more military attention from the US

Good man

Shit is real.

It begins

Mexico imported thousand of African refugees last month. What the hell it's Obama doing???

kyma.com/telemundo/refugiados-africanos-en-san-luis-mexico/108622264

Mexican goverment and Obama are doing this!!!

Make it happen.

RACE WAR REEEEEE

Bump. Get your guns ready and shoot before asking questions

king nigger has summoned reinforcements, that is what's happening.
looks like the war is not over yet lads

Are these the Haitians that built the Rio olympics, my local news said it was like 3 weeks ago when they where at the border.

I'm not teaming up with the chinks, maybe japs

have a bump

Is there any new source on this, or is this guy full of shit?

Stop OP you're scaring me.

From the face structures I would say that's a bunch of nigger muzzies from every country in the Sahel zone. Strangely I dont see any Somalis, what let me assume it is fake

give me your shitposts comrades, how do we keep this and subsequent threads faux-stickied (always on top of the board)?

Obamas Army.........

youtube.com/watch?v=-1J86I9tsYY

Bump need proofs this could be the future American jihad moderate rebels for when they assassinate god emperor ;_;

wtf

The next happening is guerrilla warfare.

Ohio coming to mind for anyone else?

Wake up!

The cultural enrichments have arrived USA!

Yep exactly

The fuck is this shit.

Has anybody shown this to infowars yet? I'm sending them this link stat.

and the jews win

It's kinda unrelated but I don't know where to post it, but I want to bring the attention to possible reasons why Hillary Clinton likes hanging around Haiti and doing business with authority there (the child trafficking stuff).

Haitians practice voodoo which is one of only a few religions that encourages working on the astral plane. A lot of the voodoo priests and priestess actually practice evil including the resident witches in the Haitian government. My point is, and all this sounds crazy but I think it's true. Because Hillary is a reptilian and reptilians actually operate mostly in the astral world it's probably a country full of physical beings that understand the powers of the reptilians/demons more than any place on earth so a lot of the reptilians see it as a convenient place to exploit since the evil witches in voodoo will gladly assist them for like $20 (not kidding) knowing full well what they are and how evil they are.

And I know I sound like a crazy person that didn't go to school but this shit is seriously hard to talk about.

I sent them a tweet.

Protip: Obama is a foreign-born Commie Muslim Tranny-fucker and possible Saudi operative.

Then why has he increased us oil production and destroyed the Saudi economy?

Like for argument sake, because of the greedy evil witches, if you want to buy a child or anything gross for ritual purpose that is literally the first country you think of because it would be so easy because of the voodoo religion activity there.

Use this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgZtGehM8s
It's the original

Judicial watch had a story months back of an isis base in Mexico right across the border from Texas

Also can't underestimate Koreans when it comes to race war.

Ships.

books.google.ru/books?id=ru-q8GVoinsC&pg=PA73&lpg=PA73&dq=cargo illegal immigrants&source=bl&ots=GWNYmAV9hW&sig=wnDi_mIEN50E7tpfEORLcRmYKQI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidsLrt7NHQAhWHC5oKHez4D5wQ6AEIPTAG#v=onepage&q=cargo illegal immigrants&f=false

We have been being invaded by Mexico for decades. We are only trying to warn you because know what open borders leads to.

send help! ;-;

Are you an African?

Whats so noteworthy about that thread for you to spam link it like that?

Sorry Mexibro

Is Obummer getting ready for the great happening?

duh morons, thousands more are coming through central america already, they are coming

this is why we need a wall, both to keep out cartel, but also isis, i told you faggots this 2-3 years ago

So basically: Soros used a third party to offer an immigration deal to a large quantity of black muslims so they could be dumped in America all at once in order to fuel a race war and have Obama declare martial law? Soros is already proven to be paying for large buses filled with fake protesters to stage riots. If he can stage riots he can stage a race war. Trump will never make it into office.

BUMP
FUCK THE MODS

PIC RELATED
ITS A MOD