Teacher kicked me out of class for Nazi Joke

So after lunch on block schedule we are sent back to our 3rd period class to watch stupid ass videos on colleges and shit.
The particular college they are showing today is a historically all black college.
We were also made to watch a TED talk by a black professor.

Most of the time I'm making shitty ass jokes with the fags in my group.
At one point we are being pretty obnoxious and simulating a football huddle. We had all our hands in the center of a desk and moved them upwards.

Me being the edgelord that I am, keeps my hand extended for an extra 3 seconds to visibly make a Nazi salute.

And oh my god, did shit escalate after that.

In a real stern voice he calls up to his desk.
>"What was that..?"
>"Eh we were just fooling around."
>"Oh so you think that's funny?"
>"No sir."

Then he looks way, brings his fingers up to the bridge of nose, shakes his head, and turns to me and says
>"Get out of my face"

So I turn and am walking back to my desk and all of a sudden he starts ranting to the class

>"People like you are what makes this world terrible." .. "Absolutely disgusting, I'm just disgusted."

As I'm sitting back down the kid next to me turns to me and does a mini nazi salute

Teacher sees this and oh god does he blow the fuck up

>"YOU BIGOTS!"

>"YOU RACIST PIECES OF SHIT!"

>"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!"

>"I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU GO, JUST GET THE HELL OUT!"

Me and the kid grab our shit and are walking out of the classroom.
Teacher stops us as we are leaving
>"THINK LONG AND HARD ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE YOU SET FOOT BACK IN MY CLASSROOM"

Me and the kid leave and just explore the fucking campus for the rest of that period.
We never got any referrals or shit, probably because he lost his fucking cool and would get into shit himself if he reported us.

Shan't be reading a word of that

Public education?

didn't expect leafs to read at all

really? in my history class, one of the kids did a hitler yelling meme as a part of a project and the jewish teacher thought it was quite funny.

why dont you report him you faggot, claim it was a misunderstanding and a joke from a show and now you are emotionally scarred because the teacher got violent and physically and verbally abusive with you

GET THAT SJW FIRED

How could your teacher be such a naziphobe in 2016?

That teacher sounds based

I snuck a picture of Hitler into my powerpoint presentation of Bob Dylan

Ironically he isn't even Jewish. He's just an Ex-Ranger from the Iraq War

>we are sent back to our 3rd period class to watch stupid ass videos on colleges and shit.
Go away you silly little man.

He apologized the class the next day and talked to my parents about the incident. We were going to report the incident

this

fuck that marxist cunt, abuse the system against them whenever you can, cause they wont think twice about using it against you.

MOOOOODS

Sorry kid you must be at least 18 years old to post here.

Underage get the fuck out.

Nice pasta you've got there.
If it wasn't you need to grow a fucking spine.

Not a pasta, and thank

>Black is extremely aggressive.
Everything checks out. Instead of pussying out you should have kept going so he would attack you. Then next thing you know you are rolling on piles of money. But I guess OP will always be a faggot.

You should really consider suicide. Control your power level in public shithead

>pissing off your professor.

Smart

>doing an icebreaker thing at boarding school
>have to name one person you admire
>Adolf Hitler
now that was an interesting year.

That seems fairly irresponsible of the school to just allow their special education students to roam around campus unattended.

Shoulda stopped and zieg heiled the entire class before leaving. Then remind everyone that its a roman salute as you walk out.

>Be me, on athletics day with school
>At the end of the day our class is told to huddle up for a memorable photo
>ThisIsGoingToBeGood.jpeg
>After a couple of failed photos my teacher thought it'd be a good idea if we all dab
>I flat out do the Nazi salute to make fun of it
>Entire class laughs
The end.

cringe

lol, back in school I did the heil sign all the time and teachers thought it was funny

>Me and my friends are pissed off about having to watch a video about nigs, so in an act of defiance, we begin to behave admittedly disruptively and I start doing seiggies for kekkles, and my teacher has THE FUCKING NERVE TO KICK ME OUT OF CLASS!

Fucking libs, man. Absolutely outrageous. You clearly dindu nuffin. That teacher should lose his fucking job.