Just saw the Angry Birds Movie

just saw the Angry Birds Movie.

Is there a more redpilled film.

I heard it was /ourfilm/ but I had no idea it was going to be so great.

Personal favourite part was when they steal one of the terrorist pigs vans near the end and as they drive off you see it has a "coexist" religious sticker on it.

I hope they make another one. The butthurt from this was great.

>Islam represented by an unclean animal

I was surprised by how red pilled it was as well.

yes

post the rest pls

This movie was so fucking redpilled. The only way to stop these fuckers was to KILL them. Very good movie.

This movie was so outrageous, I can't believe they would tell children predators are formed from the environment around them

>predators are formed from the environment around them
But they are, britbong

I bought the Blu-ray of it and I plan on getting it signed by Milo as soon as I can, I love it so much. I always thought Angry Birds was just exploitative kike media before the movie came out, but now I've seen the light. I guess you could say I'm redpilled on Angry Birds now, haha!

> (OP)

How is this remotely red pilled?

admittedly I haven't seen it*

Just watch the trailer user. It is definitely /ourfilm/

obligatory

The movie stated predators are not formed innately, and they only kill because of how other animals interact with them, it literally told children a bunny and a rabbit can play nicely

I can't figure out if this movie is the biggest redpill or the biggest bluepill

(((EWES)))

i don't understand how this woman can be so bony and yet so fat and flabby. skinny and fat in all the wrong places... strange

>Milo
oy vey, off yourself.

I watched this the other day and its pretty blue pilled. The jews that run disney are trying hard with the lgtbqzyx shite.

Oh wait, britbong. I was trying to say to you a joke. Replace preds with pedos back in my greentext then you'll understand.

Absolute Haram

Protagonist actually cucks a nu-male bird in the first 5 minutes of the film.

(May contain spoiler)

The redpill was that the "good and shy" PC sheep turned out to be evil to the core and the lion mayor was in a fact a good guy. Reminds me of HRC and Trump.

You're giddings me?
It's the biggest fucking bluepill I've ever seen.

Too many coincidences to not be intentional.

plugsuits are the best thing that ever happened to men-kind

Jew DNA. Their women look like that.

it comes from years of drug and alcohol abuse

Jesus christ.

Bad roll on the bodyshape part of DNA combining. That's probably a... 5 out of 20.

>no tits
>no action
>no girl-on-girl
This is the worst hentia I've ever seen

Depends whether you want to see predators as niggers or conservatives

You must be very horny, burger.

I saw it as anti feminist. Men being predators - minority but in charge. Predator jobs correlate with male dominated jobs, they bully rabbit girl for same reasons females usually don't go into those fields.. not enough actual strength delicate etc.
Men seen as able to snap at any moment *rapists and murderers*.
Dunno though.