youtube.com/watch?v=19oUVarhM4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM
youtube.com/watch?v=DCR9BXkCJlM
youtube.com/watch?v=bhqpmDynezY
youtube.com/watch?v=1iIpBuXApsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Finn complaining about metal

Isn't that treason there?

Most parents do. Dad is a workaholic who is never home and he will die working for the company even though they openly abuse him, and Mum is a lazy retard who just badmouths her daughter's husbands

I never received any guidance from them and they sent me to the cheapest schools. All I can do is not be like them when/if I have my own kids.

Same parent stats pretty much.

>bashing metalheads

Why?

You can always migrate here and be an edgy metal fan.

>My father didn't give me 50 dollars to buy a new Judas Priest shirt

At least there would be edgy metal fangirls to fuck

>Finn girls will have sex as long as you listen to the same bands as them

propaganda is such a beautiful thing.

at least it ain't rap

>My father was an alcoholic and now I'm going to show the world how mad I am

My parents swallow. Get on my level plebe.

there are lots of huezilians who worship this guy.

suck dick
LOL

In Norway metalheads usually love their parents. They just think the clothes look cool and that the music is great.

It's not metal.
It's them being finns.

> Bunch of people having fun
> This triggers the Finn.

No, that's Metallica. Megadeth is just doing their own thing. Metallica would tour with Britney Spears, Will.I.Am and Justin Bieber if it would get them more shekels.

No but seriously, they're just kids listening to music together and wearing clothes they think looks cool. If that triggers you, you need to get yourself out of your mother's electric sauna and into the real world.

>OY VEY why aren't those goyim listening to our pop and rap music?

Metal is one of the only white genres.

Itt nothing but faggots.

Metal is the best music on the planet. If great minds like beethoven, mozart, Chopin, ect lived today they would all play metal.

Im not talking about jew mainstream i hate my parents metal, but real metal. Most of musics greatest and most talented minds of today play metal or hard rock.

If you listen to any jew mass produced shit or you dont listen to metal you should go kill yourself.

>having fun

>Metal is one of the only white genres.

the worst part about the heavy metal culture is that they belong to a culture made by record labels (music merchants) and mass media and they think they are somehow illuminated by lyrics about depression and having sex in the cemetery.

>My heavy metal is the true heavy metal and the real stuff

Every time.

>not wanting to ball 2 or more goth girls or metal chicks in a cemetery.. while listening to classic Priest, or some obsecure metalband while drinking cheap booze
are you even truely Finnish? like at all? you sound like a nignog or sandnig to me

YEAH YEAH! OH YEAAAAAH
I AM RELEASING MY ANGER AT THIS GREAT GUITAR SOLO WHILE MY GF IS BEING BANGED BY MOHAMMED

do you even snort cocaine from some girls asshole while throathfucking her sister and having her ultrliberal boyfriend watching? like seriously, whats wrong with you

>G.G Allin Was Based As Fuck: The Poster

>lyrics about depression and having sex in the cemetery.

You're a fucking Finn
youtube.com/watch?v=19oUVarhM4Y

I miss my hair

> not flinging your shit around the room you're in
lel cuck

>leave home at 17 and never look back
>10 years later both parents in jail
>all my relatives act surprised

Jokes on him- I don't have a gf

Don't leave us with only a part of the plot user. What happened?

>I lost my gf to a metalhead, the post

Why so bitter finncuck?

Metal is ok.

But stop wearing band shirts unironically. That shit is cringy as fuck. You're a grown man now, you don't have to show up in a three piece suit but please just leave the band shirt in the closet. It looks cringe as fuck 99% of the time.

they cant help it, they are genetically programmed to be autistic

that 1% of the time must have been that time your mommy bought you a metallica shirt huh? ;)

>I feel so part of the white culture! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this music rocks!

I would argue that this is a necessity

"Teen angst" or "Edginess" is an important part of becoming an adult. In your younger years you learn to copy the world around you and lose your bits of your uniqueness in the mix.

Once you are old enough you harbor resentment towards your parents for making them who you are and not letting you embrace yourself. You stand against society and make friends who do the same.

Later you rejoin society and become part of the group, you do things that make you happy but you also learn to balance your uniqueness with your ability to care for yourself and hopefully a family in this society.

The problem is that we require a balance, and unfortunately kids these days are remaining children well into their 30s. It is quite the phenomenon.

If your parents suck get ready for the worst red pilling - you suck. Your just a reflection of both your parents.

>implying I care about the white bois
wew lad, metal is fun though

Only V A P O R W A V E t-shirts are truly aesthetic

The root of workaholic dads is that they dont want to go home to their shit children.

The root of shit children is a shit father

Metal music is a high level brainwash. These adults will be forever manchilds.
Also heavy metal concerts are designed to be a place of controlled anger.

The white people can't see they are being destroyed because they have small freedoms such as buying a cd or attending a concert.

they can dress like this
They think they have freedom. They think they own their own lives.

>slipknot
>metalheads
gb2hottopicplz

Have you been to any metal shows?

unfortunately, yes. Many actually.

Maybe it varies by country then, over here people get hyped up and rough house around but nobody gets angry or takes it that seriously.

This is the reality of the baby boomer generation. Basically anyone between 50 and 70 years old right now. They had it easy. Their economy was booming, lots of jobs, great pay, everything was dirt cheap, education was cheap etc.

Resources were abundant back then, literally the easy life. There has never been a more easy time in history than what the current 50 to 70 year olds' experienced.

Now in their final years/retirement they will bitch and whine about how "easy" people have it today, while they're retiring with full pension benefits etc. while we work our asses off to pay for their pension.

So enjoy the rest of your lives paying for the fuckups of the baby boomer generation. There's no pension or superannuation for us. Don't be fooled, don't pay for a super. We won't get it. There's no money there. The current pension/superannuation put in place for us is a ponzai scam. All of our money goes towards paying for the retirement of the baby boomer generation.

By the time we all retire the legal retirement age will be pushed into the 80's, and we will be forced to live off what little savings we ourselves had when we retired.

I'm not talking about real anger. I'm talking about numbness/repressed anger which I call "controlled anger".

Like pic

In my experience you do get the odd edgelord but 99% of the people you meet are just there for a laugh.

looks like that's pretty accurate.

Every libertarian and communist

They are not my friend. They don't think it's funny, cool or just "having a good time."

They are just like Miley Cyrus/Justin Biebler (Alex Jones rant!) crowd being brainwashed by the music. It's about controlling their behavior.

Have you ever listened to a beatles live concert?
you can't hear them because of screaming

At that time there was no booze or weed.

The girls hysterically screamed for about 40 minutes without stop.

It's about controlling your behavior. A normal human being is not going to scream 40 minutes because you are watching a person play an instrument.

I suppose you could say that of any live performance then, I can't see much point in listening to music that has no effect on you.

techno crowd is the same, go to hypnotize themselves to take out all the frustrations of the week, never occurs to them its not normal to be filled with frustrations

damn Lena Dunham never aged

Kek, those guys could've been literally me. Especially that dude second from the left.
Growing my hair out again at 26. Feels comfy after having it short for years.

why do they all look like taylor hanson?

>effect

Hysterical behavior is not a normal "effect".

I went to one of these beach jungle shit. You can't stay there for more than 10 minutes without using drugs. Not talking about cocaine or weed you have to use acids in order to get used to 1 hour of schizophrenic synthesizers.

Since everyone there behaves literally in the level of a zombie compared to heavy metal fans or pop music fans I think electronic concert cause much more damage.

They are retarded- sold a house got the money then somehow convinced themselves they didn't have to leave, then did crazy shit and tried to get more money.

You don't understand britbong. They don't go there for the music effect. They go there to feel belonging to a group because they are so weak without it

Thankfully there are very few of this shit around here.

Females are more prone to mass hysteria and men are more prone to mass violence.

It's the simian, primitive, tribal part of our brains that lets us connect through electrical signal called the herd mentality.
If any one of these idol-worshiping type girls was never around another girl, they would not become like this. But the more of them there are, the higher the signal gets, and soon they devolve into mass hysteria and euphoria over their idol. It's a really interesting phenomenon.

Men do the same thing with violence. When a man sees other men from his in-group attacking something, he is inclined to attack. Just human nature. Words don't even need to be communicated for you to pick up the electrical signals and comply. Of course, being human, some of us can overpower it with reasoning, but for the vast majority, animal instincts kick in.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

i was refering to techno and edm specifically, the warehouse type

>beach jungle
i don't really like jungle that much

but was it on a beach?

psytrance in open places is top tier, fun, good vibes, don't suffocate, can talk to people, music actually makes you move around without needing to get into the hypno-state, etc

You're asking me to believe that I and every one of the thousands of people I've met at metal shows who looked, sounded and acted like they were enjoying a show were actually enacting some kind of elaborate brainwashed ritual without even knowing it, And that you know this for a fact with enough certainty you know me better than I know myself. It's a bit of a stretch tbqh Finnbro.

>Implying they don't

How do we obtain our accumulated superannuation before the funds tank?

Who /powerelectronics/ here?

We used to actually fistfight over shit like this. Do you fight other guys that listen to music you deem faggy? It's funny to me now how much of a bunch of dumbasses we were.

also, I don't see anything wrong with feeling part of a group. Rather that than be some ironically detached numale like 'eeehh I'm not really a joiner maaaaan', you know?

In the old days, black metallers and death metallers were white nationalists.
What happened?

>indie ambient electro jazz please

This is Metal!

w-what would you consider Within Temptation or Machinae Supremacy? They're the only metal-ish bands I listen to, am I a cuck?

I went to a concert once. It was annoyingly loud but I almost fell asleep. I don't see how it's better than listening to music in the comfort of your house unless your motivation is seeing the members of the band.

>you will never be young and sit with them

you speak too adolescent, half of the shit you do in your daily life is a ritual of some type, humans are ritualistic animals, he is giving his opinion to you and you are reacting all strung-up to defend your metal-cred over the internet

The Decline of Western Civilization 2?

Who here /poison/ and /glammetal/

go see divididos

I just rediscovered some of my old favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCR9BXkCJlM
youtube.com/watch?v=bhqpmDynezY

There is nothing more tribal than letting yourself scream and jump in a metal concert. It's like you are going back to a primitive state in which only the sound of drums is enough for you to move your body and act like a puppet.

Considering your country is a shit hole I don't believe the 30,000+ people that attend a heavy metal/rock concert are normal people like you are trying to describe.

>white nationalists.
Just because they spend all day talking about blue eyes doesn't mean they are nationalists you idiot.

Not at all, I'm just saying my experience differs from his. If that's high-strung I don't know what to tell you.

Where is the In Extremo crowd? they usually raid these kind of thread to say they are reviving the viking culture by listening to them

obviously when their kids turned out to be like that

You are not willing to suspend your disbelief to entertain his idea, you are acting all defensive

You can't. Unless you want to lose 40% in tax.
I knew someone who tried. It's held hostage until "retirement age"
I wouldn't be surprised if they keep raising the age until it's impossible tp get at without being tax raped.
We have a rough 50 years ahead.

Probably Heavy Metal Parking Lot.

>There is nothing more tribal than letting yourself scream and jump in a metal concert. It's like you are going back to a primitive state in which only the sound of drums is enough for you to move your body and act like a puppet.

This is cause of where Metal culture roots from:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iIpBuXApsU

There is a board for them.

Metal is a dead genre, Black Metal was the last gasp, and was commercialized to shit.

>my uncle touched my peepee when I was a kid
>and we loved it.

>imblying
ayreon
obscura
anima mundi (wtf i love cubans now)
etc

Underage faggot
First wave black and death were borderline stormfag

can confirm, was sexually abused as a kid and am now a white nationalist

>pls respond

They decided to be human beings instead of subanimals that have nothingness no valuable in their lives.

the hell of a first world shithole

>At that time there was no booze or weed.

finish education

>mfw i made eye contact with the only other black guy at the Opeth concert a few weeks ago