/mega/-Make Europe Great Again

Trump and Brexit were two massive victories, but we can not let the wave of right-wing populism and nationalism die. Numerous elections are coming up in the next few months, but there are two that are important right now

GOALS

>>GET HOFER ELECTED IN AUSTRIA
In Austria, the "far-right" candidate, Hofer, who is very anti-immigration is going against a liberal green party cuck named Van der Bellen. The election is on December 4 so there isn't much time left.

Opinion polls are basically tied, so any Austrian posters, as well as German speakers, should try to red-pill and meme Hofer into office. A good way to accomplish this is by spamming newspaper comments, as well as targeting Austrian social media.

>>FORCE A "NO" VOTE IN ITALY
Also on Dec. 4, Italy will be holding a referendum on reforming their government. What's relevant to us is that the Italian PM, Renzi, was a huge Hillary supporter and a leftist, globalist traitor to Italy. He has threatened to resign if "no" wins, but regardless, we show a rejection of the leftist elite and what they embody, and gain more momentum for later.

INTERESTS
>Le Pen in France
>Geert WIlders in the NL
>Petry in Germany

>>NEWS
>The vast majority of Austrians see Trump's victory as a boost to Hofer's campaign
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/30/trump-effect-unknown-in-tight-austrian-presidential-election.html
>Antifa thugs to protest in Austria's busiest shopping district and attack numerous right-wing fraternites Saturday. In step with their limitless intellectual prowess, they have named the march "F*ck Hofer"
>Holocaust survivor propaganda distributed to the masses in blatant emotional appeal
ibtimes.co.uk/holocaust-survivors-heartfelt-plea-goes-viral-ahead-austrian-election-1593901

MEGA EUROPALS I LOVE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVoSAPxaVr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geert is pretty much destroying in all polls. He will bring it home.

nice

>inb4 yet another disappointment like Denmark

>Nationalist wave surging across the entire western civilization
Maybe we can still save Western civilization. MEGA

Dropping my anti-EUSSR pics

EEN FUCKING BLAD

MEGA MEGA MEGA

MEGA MEGA

make europe greet again

I support Norbert hofer

also, fuck cheese heads

Gas chambers for Germans, when?

What the fuck is Putin doing on this pic?

>brexit was a victory...
Sure, if fucking up the entire financial sector of a country is a victory to you... And ending years and years of free trade. Free trade is good you losers. Take economics

look a chicken in they ,
DO IT

BECAUSE HE'S LE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?

fucking chicken will kill you

Dude what?

how did you not look the chicken in the eye, racist cunt ?

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

get wisdom

Looks like someone needs a good sleep

anti bump x5 ?

don't patronize me bitch

Russia's Europe

Putins in

There's nothing to meme

Hofer is up 4 points in the (((polls)))

The left literally tried to steal the election last time

there is only 4 days

nice try though
(google running shit)

What are you talking about leaf?

New vid from Stefan
youtu.be/TVoSAPxaVr8

you sound like my wife, mighty fourcuck

Speak english Mountain Jew

us women run this board

Why is this potato nigger speaking in code

obvously, jews run this board

and fucking idiiots 0need to understand, i'm a fucking jew and i'm not going to kill you, that's what jews junderstand

>
were my posts approved google capchy

I wish I could fly to Austria just to vote

same brother

Some of us have been working on memes for Austrian Theatre Operations. Here are a few from the "Du bist uns ein Held!" campaign ("You are a hero to us!").
>pic related

Another example

stay white Österreich

How much butthurt is Hofer's win and an Italian No vote going to have against leftist europeans?

Sunday will be glorious

Not enough.

If you take the mindset that leftist are being purposely dumbed down. It's easier to understand why the majority of them have no idea whats going on in other countries.

At this point its kind of like. If the "alt-right" like someone they take the opposite side.

Even though if they look at a person like Le Pen's actual ideas outside of immigration they would probably find the building blocks for the new left they are trying to make.

Shut up you stupid non country

thx man its appreciated

Noooooo!