Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>PizzaGate in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

DONT FORGET TO MEME WHEN YOU MAKE THESE FUCKING THREADS OR ELSE KEK WILL COVER UP THE INVESTIGATION. IM NOT FUCKING JOKING. PIC RELATED.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/melbourne-paedophile-and-rugby-player-michael-quinns-us-sentencing-delayed/news-story/bb3501bf59f34f5190f86de628638be9
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652335/US-federal-grand-jury-indicted-Australian-rugby-player-Michael-Quinn-charges-attempted-child-sex-trafficking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
sli.mg/8E9jsn.jpg
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/scalia-was-a-pedophile-claims-victim/
mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Meet-the-mysterious-group-at-the-West-Texas-ranch-6856410.php#photo-9462798
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/19/scalia-died-at-a-secluded-texas-ranch-heres-where-else-the-supreme-court-justices-go-when-they-leave-town/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/02/27/devil-images-around-justice-scalia-at-cibolo-creek-ranch/
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
morningnewsusa.com/pizzagate-podesta-andrew-breitbart-final-tweet-clue-clinton-advisers-involvement-pedophile-ring-23126008.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mGE2EHDl7wU
youtu.be/lptyAGKFgcw
washingtonirishrfc.org/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
instagram.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610061/Melbourne-man-Michael-John-Quinn-travelling-rugby-union-tournament.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LERwmbgm0Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does anyone remember when this first broke and heavy breathing was discovered, they found another "band" that was commenting on their videos?

the band was even creepier, was russian or something, and had actual footage of children being tortured in their youtube "music videos"

i'm sure they aren't on youtube anymore, but did anything come of this lead?

dude i have been looking for these threads for DAYZ

>Panda

Did anything come of the steanography lead on Assange's twitter, with all of those missing letters?

WTF HAPPENED TO THESE THREADS

>UPDATE 11/29 – I was contacted by a producer at The Daily Show for interview. I responded with an email address which presents my real name, so if I stop updating soon then RIP me. Feel free to voice opinions on the matter in the comments. I honestly don’t know if I’m better off revealing myself (because the government already has my IP address, duh) and therefore it would look shady if I died suddenly… or I am better off as simply user.

Any news on this dude? It'd be nice to know whether or not he was suicided.

they died famalam

we are being suppressed

Bump

Here's weird picture.

man on right is convicted pedo michael quinn

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/melbourne-paedophile-and-rugby-player-michael-quinns-us-sentencing-delayed/news-story/bb3501bf59f34f5190f86de628638be9

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652335/US-federal-grand-jury-indicted-Australian-rugby-player-Michael-Quinn-charges-attempted-child-sex-trafficking.html

he was definitely suicided. nobody has heard anything from him since then. if anything, they have him at guantanamo. this is dangerous territory, but we need to reveal these satanic pedophiles before they kill everyone

holy shit hitler quads of truth!

just make one yourself faggot

This shit is too depressing for 4pol. They'd rather joke around and shitpost memes

kek cannot be silenced

wow thats fucked up. this is like a 4th confirmed convicted pedophile hanging in this circle, the rest being mostly pedostas friends.

>What did he mean by this?

Normie here watching and learning-

are you certain thats him? that would be smoking gun bro...

Way to go guys, good job. You have managed to completely ruin multiple people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to RT look like complete schizos.

Well memed, gentlemen. Well memed indeed.

is there any way to make the filesize of a picture smaller? like i plan on extending my pic, but i cant without decreasing the filesize. for this one i already had to take a bit off the resolution and colour to be uploadable here

nigger i've been OPing these for weeks. Its just disappointing so see them die but they get pruned alot so maybe the last one got 404'd idk

you guys can't keep regurgitating the same fucking sentences. You need to get more creative

also are we just going to ignore this? what is with pizzeria paradiso? do we have anything curious about that one since it is located exactly at one of the spikes of the pentagram which seems like a really odd thing to be by chance considdering all the other odd things so far

its certainly him

People this has been debunked already. Let it go.
Stop doxxing people.

its fucking nothing

bruh... how long has this connection been floating around.. did you just determine this.

SMOKING FUCKING GUN BRO, THIS IS BIG

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

posted on voat an hour ago
Sup Forumspizzagate/1450635

This same text and image was posted in another Pizzagate thread a few days ago.

You've found nothing more than you had when this started, and yet you pretend otherwise. If you want this to continue you need more evidence. You have nothing more than day one.

>>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
>youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

whats this all about? whats this got to do with anything? who is this guy?

Also- everyones aware that Andrew Breitbart was onto this in 2011 right

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Fucking shit! How will we win this fight?

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
THIS IS FUCKING HUGE
k

A. That's not fucking true
&
B. So what? What we found on day one alone is enough to begin an investigation

I think we all need some time to actually take breaks from this every now and then, or we can get led astray.

Link pls

Goyim know too much, etc.

Was about to post.
comments confirm who he is. Person that made the connection is an Australian that watches rugby, plus the rugby shorts...

Prepare for brutal shilling attack

wait wut

Voat says that David Seaman is going on the Daily Show to talk about it

Oooh its been debunked. I guess it's been debunked! Oh well, you know, I fucking didnt know that but I guess is wikipedia says so, it must be true

k im making a thread. Good on you for checking voat and disseminating this info

Is Scalia connected?

sli.mg/8E9jsn.jpg

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/scalia-was-a-pedophile-claims-victim/

Fuck that is him!

midland texas = george w bush

lots of kids gone missing

Same posts same faggots posting

How is it "fucking nothing" when this shows a clear connection to a soon-to-be convicted pedophile, AND the fucking pedophiles tee in the middle. HE LOVES KIDS.

Stevie Wonder could probably see this shit

Is Scalia connected?

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Meet-the-mysterious-group-at-the-West-Texas-ranch-6856410.php#photo-9462798

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/19/scalia-died-at-a-secluded-texas-ranch-heres-where-else-the-supreme-court-justices-go-when-they-leave-town/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/02/27/devil-images-around-justice-scalia-at-cibolo-creek-ranch/

>shirt literally says I love the child.

you have to wonder what he was involved in. He died at a remote ranch during the meeting of some kind of "elite hunting fraternity"

"hunting club" was also the cover of the german cannibal club

also the cover used by torturers in the movie "hostel"

what is #wwmfs?

DUDE

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

morningnewsusa.com/pizzagate-podesta-andrew-breitbart-final-tweet-clue-clinton-advisers-involvement-pedophile-ring-23126008.html

>According to Infowars, in a documentary called “Hating Breitbart”, Andrew showed his extreme contempt for Podesta. In the film, he said that he knew things about the murky adviser for Obama and Clinton.

These were things, Breitbart said, which were not yet publication.

“What’s in your closet, John Podesta? Do you want us to play these games? Breitbart asked in the film.

“Because we are playing to win.”

Also Brietbarts final tweet essentially called out Podesta for an investigation

then Brietbart died
then his coroner died

>WTF HAPPENED TO THESE THREADS

you guys are onto some deep old bullshit

you want to dig into this and find out that all of congress is homosexuals getting sucked off by teenage page boys all day?

it's a plague, an epidemic, and if it all comes apart they have to blame Clinton for being retarded

Maccauley Culkin named his band Pizza Underground

Bump

We must get to the truth.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

I'm sorry I doubted you Sup Forums
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

should have named it Michael Jackson was my lover

I want to fucking puke

thats how we all feel

Sup Forums is always right except for predictions of happenings

Check out Rachel rose music video her wrist has this symbol
Connected to Podesta
Grendel connection eating children

Re: Going to see Rachel rose

From:john.podesta To: podestaDate: 2015-12-26 17:07 Subject: Re: Going to see Rachel rose

We are downstairs in the restaurant. In the back corner. On Saturday, December 26, 2015, Tony Podesta wrote: > > > Sent from my iPhone >

Nothing to see here.
No evidence.
No easily identifiable patterns of behavior.
No dual-layered deniability structure.
No collusion
No connection to global NGOs'.
And
Absolutely,
Definitely,
No money trail.

Latin bro dropping the redpill hard on pizzagate, has a shit ton of subscribers

youtube.com/watch?v=mGE2EHDl7wU

WARNING SOUL SUCKING INFORMATION

youtu.be/lptyAGKFgcw
Rachel Rose Grendel

those rugby shorts are supposedly the washington irish rugby team

washingtonirishrfc.org/

probably just souvenier shorts though?

NONE WHATSOEVER

Now will you all please use this concrete evidence to inform your normie friends & family. Word of mouth is still the best way for this to be spoken about in times of mass shilling.

It's conditioning(?)

maybe nothing but
Good Humor owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down left corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children (save... yeah right...) Neil Degrasse Tyson (whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting. but all of them high level politicians or oligarchs and similar stuff, and then there is fucking neil degresse tyson...
do we have anything on save the children?

twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
i looked into Carolyn Miles twitter account and nothing too extraordinary. no alefantis, no podesta, no rachel chandler

but she follows both clintons, some of their institutions like clinton foundation and clinton global initiative, unilever which i mentioned above and weirdly many people claiming to be spiritual in their discription

one guy derrick jackson mentioned pizza in the description but didnt found too weird stuff on his page

>almost 10 million subscribers
holy shit

I think there's a connection. You?

>no money trail

WHAT ABOUT THIS SHIT?!

Mike Quinn's insta
instagram. com/mickeqc/

I doubt they are the same guy because of pic related. If he was smiling, we would have a better idea.

that pic

#rugby

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610061/Melbourne-man-Michael-John-Quinn-travelling-rugby-union-tournament.html

aussie rugby pedo busted in the us

any connection?

I've read a rumor that the ranch is connected to Ninth Circle Satanists (& use the woods for child hunting). I know it sounds nuts, but given what we've learned...

what if girl pedos are even more fucked up than men

Is there a Ghislaine Maxwell that I'm missing?

I'm retarded, what the connection?
and holy shit what is this and where did you find it? Is it real? o_o

>tfw reality is a joke

When I die I hope this all a simulation cause this shit is too retarded to be real

>4 surviving pizza
where is that this sick shit from?

Hacked "WeThePizza" servers, but some say it's a lie... I want to believe but...

This is fucking sick.

They shall Fear the Samurai.

He was trying to "find a dad who would share his boys." Frank Lombard? Marc Newton? Adopting to gay guys is risky.

walking down street thinking about how vast and demonic this whole pedoring is, and then i see this stuck on a bus stop. some hipster douche from the nearby bar prob stuck this on, but im still too weirded out for this shit today

i found it in infowars im trying to get confirmation, but other sources are dissapearing almost as fast as they are being uploaded heres the video where i found it originally

go to 3:54 if you dont wanna see the video

im tyring to get more info for you bros

closest thing i could find

forgot pic

Spam. Whose life has been ruined?

Those poor lost boys

and Quinn isn't a registered sex offender and is openly allowed to be around children at pizza parlor?

Shouldn't this be big deal to their customers

I have to admit I have been really upset by the shit people have dug up about this shit. I honestly have no idea what to do about it though. When I talk to people I know about Pizzagate they either think I'm just being paranoid or they're like 'whatever people in power do perverted shit, what else is new?'

Seems fake.

Dw boiz its only a matter of time before Trump drains the cesspool :)

>that video

I HOPE KEK PERSONALLY FUCKS UP EVERYONE INVOLVED

PLEASE KEK, SHOW THESE LIBERAL FUCKS THE TRUE MEANING OF CHAOS