>Saudi Arabia 10.6 MB/D
>Russia 10.3 MB/D
>U.S.A 9.1 MB/D
>Alberta 3.2 MB/D

If U.S.A gave Alberta statehood:

>U.S.A 12.4 MB/D
>Saudi Arabia 10.6 MB/D
>Russia 10.3 MB/D

Notice how the biggest OPEC nation is now only 2nd in the world?

Also if you think Albertan's are Leafs take a look how they voted in the 2015 elections or literally any federal election ever.

Seriously... find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipolitics.ca/2016/11/29/trumps-campaign-manager-to-visit-oilsands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That'd be neat I guess.

I'm down with it

t. Albertan

That's actually a fairly fine map imo.

Plus I want cool guns, not this $2k for a shitty AR

Don't leave us alone faggot

Canada, adopt. :)

because we don't know what alberta is and therefore cannot give a fuck

kek y'all just spent 7 billion on a new destroyer

cmon burgers put those tax dollars to work and secure yourselves all the oil you could want

oh that's right you won't and your military will continue to rust from disuse

lol

I'd be down with it. But now you have to convince the people and government of Alberta, the Canadian Government, and the American Government to accept it. We're not going to be able to just walk in and say YOU ARE WITH US NOW.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH CANADIAN GOVERNMENT, US GOVERNMENT IS MY BEST FRIEND NOW

kek. I don't really understand how canadian secession laws work. Could they, in theory secede if they so wanted to?

Could we trade for California?

>able to just walk in and say YOU ARE WITH US NOW
We actually can, but it's against the founding principals of the country.

Aren't the tar sands shuttered?

Maybe, they did let Quebec vote on whether to leave awhile back

not really lol, provinces are pretty keked here and don't enjoy the same level of autonomy as states in the US do

America is a coalition of separate states where Canada's federal government runs a lot of shit here

it's what your government has attempted to do to the states using 9/11 as an excuse for increased federal jurisdiction

Alberta is my favorite place to visit in Canada...really good, salt of the Earth people.

Hey - PA, MI, and WI went red. Otherwise, I'd make the trade.

Wait a dang minute I just saw the blue states!

that's a bad deal! I don't want to be Canadian

US can keep Michigan. In fact, not keeping it is a dealbreaker.

>take a look how they voted in the 2015 elections or literally any federal election ever.

All dat orange
All dat gimmi dats

strategically thats insanity and for that fagotry we would hit you with vx nerve gas and anthrax for a month straight and if your not all dead then we nuke you and blame russia

think we would give up a direct path on land to the west coast and leave alaska to crumble without any way of sending them anything by sea? you cant put nearly as much stuff on a plane as you can on a ship

if we annex canada we take you get nothing and we only take the shit on the left so we can drive to alaska and not pass through canada

>Progressive Conservative

(((Progressive Conservative)))

albertan here

as long as we dont have to take any US niggers im good with it

we have enough problems with the NDP cunts and the native populations

Why shouldn't we just annex Canada in general? The voter demographic shift wouldn't hit for 10-18 years (because Canadians couldn't vote for ~10-18 years because they aren't citizens) which would cause Canadians to properly acclimate to the American political climate and swing rightward. We get all the oil, we fix Canada, we get Timmy Hos, they get better burgers, it's a win-win-win-win. Besides, they're only half a degree separate from us culturally so it makes sense. Think of the hockey Canada.

I believe Canadian provinces have the right to secede, so I imagine Alberta joining America is inevitable if the rest of Canada keeps getting more cucked.

Jordan Peterson comes from Alberta. Let's do it.

(Also #Falloutconfirmed)

wrong, Alberta joined Canada with the one provision that it could secede any time it wanted

Ralph Klein used it to shut up the East a few times

>oh so you dont want us? well guess well leave then

Clearly, if we annex Alberta, they win.

I don't want Quebec tho. They are more liberal than even CA or NY while they don't contribute much on Canadian economy

>I don't want Quebec tho. They are more liberal than even CA or NY
I thought it was just Montreal. Most Quebecois I've met that aren't from Montreal are even more American than the rest of Canada. They're literally Americans who speak French. Shit was fucking weird.

you also dont want Ontario, its filled to the brim with economic migrants, pahjeets, muslims etc.
They are the ones who want to go back to the monarchy and vote liberal 99% of the time

OH FUCK

ipolitics.ca/2016/11/29/trumps-campaign-manager-to-visit-oilsands/

On January 12, she’ll meet business executives at a private fundraising dinner for the Alberta Prosperity Fund, a political group that is trying to unite the province’s Progressive Conservative and Wildrose parties. It bills itself as “Canada’s only conservative Super PAC,” a reference to political fundraising organizations in the U.S.

Conway will visit Fort McMurray and the oilsands during her visit. According to the Alberta Prosperity Fund, the visit will be a “call to action for Alberta industry whose competitiveness and market access have been restricted by excessive regulation and public protests.”

>wrong, Alberta joined Canada with the one provision that it could secede any time it wanted
Interesting.

Casus belli at 5%

Nah you're stuck with your faggot overlords, Albertan leaf.

dont think that NDP cunt will ever use it, and the way the conservatives in Alberta are we will never sabre rattle with it any time soon. Despite us suffering under liberals whenever they get into power
But its there

We're already waking up about Trudeau. We're going to rake ourselves clean pretty soon.

Why would Alberta want to join the US and be governed by the immensely corrupt government? Trudeau's a cuck but at least our government isn't completely owned by special interests

Well, I am an Albertafag and if a decent populist movement ever infiltrates the PCs then I hope I will be a force within it.
If the pendulum in the federal government doesn't shift after we get rid of Redford, maybe the threat of secession will panic them.

>implying that map wouldn't mean Canada becoming a Superpower and the rest of the conservashit rump of the USA declining hardcore.

LIBÉREZ NOUS DES LIBÉRAUX

TABARNAC

Canada would become third world.

>this delusion
You're irrelevant on an international stage and are only regionally relevant because of your oil. Lose the oil, lose any relevance you have.

This

Please annex us and deport the injuns to Alaska senpai

What about al the nigs and spics flooding into AB?

the problem is the Conservatives are no longer conservative.

Redford was building a FUCKING PALACE for herself and her kid. She was using our airforce as a limo to shuttle herself and her daughter to palm springs. This kills the conservative party.

Shes the reason we now have the NDP. But i think this is a one term thing.

UNFORTUNATELY even if we go conservative again i can see pretty boy in Ontario getting elected again next election.

You will have the old boomers:

>HES TRUEDEAUS SON! lets elect him again! remember trudeau guys? that guy that crashed the economy but was suave and charismatic? well lets vote for the guy with the same last name as him!

then you have the millenials:

>boys: WOOOOW MAN! hes gonna legalize weed MAAAAN!
>girls: oh hes so pretty! ohmigosh!

were fucked

Trump should announce that for the first year of his presidency, any country, state, or province that wants to be part of America can join for free, so they can be made great again along with the rest of America.

>Redford was building a FUCKING PALACE for herself and her kid.
That's what happens when you let a women become your boss. Everything turns to shit and she self-destructs.

It'll happen to Redford in time, and most likely Lil Justin too since he's so feminized.

we /MCGA/ now?

anti establishment conservative PM when?

just take alberta and maybe sask/manitoba, rest are trash

That's a pretty shittily conducted survey desu senpai

this.

>giving NA's largest source of freshwater along with a state that helped elect Trump to Canada

wtf are you doing...

> Democrats losing 3 states
> Trump got 300 Electoral
> Being concerned