ANOTHER CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE SMOKING GUN GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

THE MAN ON THE RIGHT IS A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE AND PRO RUGBY PLAYER

theothermccain.com/2016/05/26/gay-australian-rugby-player-arrested-by-fbi-sought-sex-with-6-year-old-boy/

GAYS CONFIRMED FOR BEING PEDOPHILES! DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGGOTS WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7gvD2
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/teammates-shocked-and-trolled-after-michael-quinn-arrested/7983746
archive.is/BghuJ
news.com.au/world/north-america/melbourne-chargers-rugby-player-michael-quinns-meth-habit-no-excuse-for-attempts-to-sleep-with-sixyearold-boy/news-story/23cc607eebc7a52d884a2fad12f4b531
archive.is/8S1gL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE FAGGOT IN THE MIDDLE IS WEARING A SHIT THAT SAYS "I LOVE CHILDREN"

PREPARE FOR THE SHILL BRIGADE

Bump for Trump

Oh is there something wrong about caring for children? I guess you need that kind of autism to think that there is a pedophile cult based in pizza shops.

bump

Is this for real??

I aint clicking dat link.

It says, "I love the child." precisely, and his face. He's a pedo. No denying it.

archive.is/7gvD2

same guy?

Link to instagram?

GOOD JOB FUCKING LEAF
SADLY IT WONT BE ENOUGH TO PROVE ANYTHING BUT IT WILL HELP REDPILL PEOPLE. SPREAD THIS.

>#Jimmycomet Holidaze #rugby

seems like, but the question is who is the guy on the left?

When was this picture taken/posted? Do we know?

Are they just fucking with us at this point?

FUCK. YOU. JOHN. PODESTA.

Before they closed l'Enfant I suppose. 97w means 97 weeks ago so roughly 2 years ago.

Why is it so easy to spot the PEDOsta face?! WTF DOES FUCKING CHILDREN DO TO YOUR FACIAL FEATURES?!

Learn fucking French. It says "the child," or, more accurately, it's the name of the fucking cafe he's at, as you can see at the top right of the picture.

You people are the reason conservatism will always be a laughing stock. Stop being stupid, read books, and fight intelligently.

For fuck's sake.

Oh it just says J'(heart) (J'aime) I love the child

Much better

Bump for interest

the second part is the child, yes, the first part probably means "I Love" or "I adore". You left a bit out there bub.

Okay. So what team did Quinn play for 2 years ago? Because if we can confirm that logo on the shorts...

The guy on the right looks less like a pedo than the other 2.

Middle guy is who I was talking about... apparently they're all fucking PEDOstas.

>GAYS CONFIRMED FOR BEING PEDOPHILES!

It's jewish influence that tries to convince us they are normal

>La boum boum room
>the boom boom room
>literally the kiddie-fucking room

rhymes with goat discussion Sup Forumspizzagate/1450635

That doesn't change the meaning. The fact that it's the name of a cafe also changes nothing. It just means that the cafe he is going to is probably for pedophiles.

James Alefantis = J'aime L'enfant

These fucking pieces of shit believe they can be subtle and throw their crimes in peoples faces and face no repercussions.

Weaponized meme.

It was the Melbourne Chargers as per

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/teammates-shocked-and-trolled-after-michael-quinn-arrested/7983746

L'enfant also happens to be the name of the guy who designed the city.

Another article about Quinn the queer:
archive.is/BghuJ

What date was this picture taken?

he's a pedo because of his face? Jesus, let the man enjoy his wholesome pizza. Are you like a shill for Dominoes?

>J'aime L'enfant
>I love kids
....Fucking arrest these shitstains.

Not surprising considering DC is designed with rampant masonic symbolism.

sandusky face is real

That's what I asked.
I thought to check out the logo
But we don't know whom he played for then, and we don't know that he was in the US then. So, if anyone can find out

The most recent team he played for was the Melbourne chargers ( ), but from their pics online, I don't think they use the same logo.

YOU IGNORE THE CONVICTED PEDOPHILE AND YOU ATTACK MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE INSTEAD GET THE FUCK OUT SHILL

he's a meth addict as well.
news.com.au/world/north-america/melbourne-chargers-rugby-player-michael-quinns-meth-habit-no-excuse-for-attempts-to-sleep-with-sixyearold-boy/news-story/23cc607eebc7a52d884a2fad12f4b531
wasn't there meth links to the code in the emails?

we should just start hanging faggots tbqh. I'm sick to death of tiptoeing around this issue and pretending like some of these degenerates are okay people.

>not all gays are pedophiles like c'mon its 2016
IDGAF! NAMBLA WAS SYNONYMOUS WITH LGBT BACK IN THE DAY HANG THEM ALL

those shorts are the washington irish club

alt-left are pedos and satanists

Is this his fag rugby team?
And why aren't there a bunch of shills in this thread?
archive.is/8S1gL

Logo on the shorts are from Washington Irish FC from Wa D.C. (pic related)

Not a shill, it was my hometown and has a famous plaza named after DC's architect Pierre Charles l'enfant. Not saying it isn't suspicious but that those shirts are sold everywhere in the city as a souvenir

Probably the guy 4th from left

Fucking retards this has already been fixed by the OP on voat. You're playing into the fake news narrative, or at least this shitty publication is.

Go to voat and see for yourself. Sage

see

>You're playing into the fake news narrative, or at least this shitty publication is.
this

because
sage

The fuck are you on about fellow leaf?

We need a stronger connection than just the pics.

L'enfant was literally a freemason. It says so on his wikijew

OP here. Sorry guys

NOT A SINGLE SHILL IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD THEY KNEW IT WAS A DEAD END BEFORE ANYONE ELSE