Was Christianity created by jews to control white men?

Was Christianity created by jews to control white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
jewishhistory.org/the-rothschilds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know too much, goy

yes

Christianity was created by God when he sent his son Jesus Christ to spread the Gospel, the Jews killed Christ

>Leaf
Kek
>Christianity was created by God
You mean "created by humans who translated the words of god"

yes
hus spake nietzschethustra.

Ha no do you have any idea how many Jews have been killed in the name of Christianity?

>not enough

That's wrong
And just a reminder to
Blasphemy is a crime!

No but that's what the Jews want you to think

Laughed so fucking hard OP.

This is actually not a bad thinker.

Hitler hated Paganism.

>That's wrong
When mankind wrote the bible. Of course a leaf would be this delusional.
You are a crime, leaf

Yes, Christianity is solely responsible for the rise of Jewish hegemony.

Christianity forbid usury during the late Middle Ages and pushed Jews to take up banking positions and they've maintained those positions all the way up until the present day.

It's also a religion that preaches pacifism.
>Turn the other cheek, goy.
>Forgive those that have wronged you.
>Love your enemies.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

>founded, established, adapted by and to the Roman empire, the pinnacle of early European civilization
>unites white nations under common values and goals
>positively influences just about every aspect of European culture, art, architecture, etc.
>causes Europeans to spread out and colonize most of the world
Yeah sure its the joos.

Man wrote the bible but the bible is the word of God

Christianity is a Jewish slave religion.

>No but that's what the Jews want you to think
>Jewish conspiracist
Kek

>the bible is the word of God
Translated by humans. So it already had a bias the moment it was written, leaf.

doesn't make sense. Jews want atheism for the goys.

No, considering

A) How many Jews have been persecuted and killed by Christians over the years
B) Judaism while an Abraham faith, does not accept the Holy Trinity, and thus cannot be considered even remotely Christian

Not specifically white men, just non-jews. White men in modernity are just successful enough to be held back by it.

God must of laughed his arse off. They would be the greatest cucks and sacrifices of ethnicity.

But how would you know?

Assuming God be real, but his book is written by human hands. Humans who can have ulterior motives or even accidentally mistake something.

Even Christians have speculated and worried about this occurring just every time the Bible is so much as translated.

>A) How many Jews have been persecuted and killed by Christians over the years
6 Million
>B) Judaism while an Abraham faith, does not accept the Holy Trinity, and thus cannot be considered even remotely Christian
Still doesn't mean that they didn't do their job in making you go against them.

No, liberal atheism was.

read a little in to what Jews actually think and have written about Christ and Christianity, if you still think it's a Jewish plot you're delusional

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
The trinity is a pagan tradition, there can only be one God it's impossible for there to be 3

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

>mfw Jews hate Christians
>mfw Atheists hate Christians

this. which is why christianity wins in the end. it's all gonna be ok guys no worries.

a lot of the denominations are run by idiots or downright corrupted people however. christiany isn't a religion. it doesn't give you rules. it gives you an example to live by so you get to god.

God is real so we don't have to assume, it's just common sense he's real otherwise we wouldn't exist.
The bible is the word of God. That's the end of it, you deny it you deny God

Atheists are subhuman

>if you still think it's a Jewish plot you're delusional
Sup Forums has always been delusional about the (((Jews))), Norway

Given that Christianity spent much of its history expelling and (((persecuting))) Jews, no. Christianity is the only thing we have to resist them and it's why they have been going full force in trying to bring it down and replace it with atheism.

Great post thanks for the info.

>All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
Again bias you ignorant leaf it was written by man no matter what it will have some bias

Look, I am an atheist myself.

But why the fuck would you be a Liberal? Why would an atheist be tied down to care about anyone else before himself or his own family.

When the hell did atheists form an alliance with Muslims? Why the fuck would they do this?

>liberal atheism was created by Jews

It all makes sense now. You are absolutely fucking right.

Become a pagan guys, it's white I promise. ;)

It's the word of God, I don't understand why this is such a hard concept to understand. If you don't like it you can go back to Arabia with your desert friends

They still will hate you, buddy

Paganism is soooo great plz join us.

>I don't understand why this is such a hard concept to understand
You're the one not nderstanding that whatever humans write down with have some form of bias, Achmed

Sup Forums is becoming actively anti-Christian, and extremely anti-Jew, moreso than I've ever seen before.

I wonder who could be pitting Protestants vs. Jews....................

Who?

Jews?

>Sup Forums
As long as you are not in Christianity they will still hate you unless you meet some of the atheist resistance

God these "pagans" are literally the most gigantic fucking faggots on the face of the Earth.

ITS
THE
WORD
OF
GOD

YOU"RE
A
IGNORANT
LEAF

You have no idea

Purge all non white religions. Now.

You're the one who denies reality

Sup Forums doesn't even consider Italians or Greeks white.

Jews had literally zero contact with Northern Europeans until well after Christianity was established.

Jews also aggressively shunned Christianity and considered it a cult, they worked with the pagan romans to remove the cancer of Christianity from their communities.

>who denies reality
Not really I told the truth the bible has bias in it because it was written by man. SO it's not entirely god's words.

but the bible is the word of god

>pol is on person
>the greatest contributors to white superiority aren't white
Also yeah, christianity was a degenerate jewish cult, so degenerate even jews felt outjesed by it and wanted to sgut it down?

No

And he that blasphemes the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemes the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

>the bible is the word of god
Again written by man so meaning it has some of our biases in it so not entirely the word of god.

Amen. We need the KJV Bible and nothing else.

>civillized barbarians(yes, you snowniggers)
>foundation of western culture
>jewish invention
Nope

Christianity was created by Constantine to subvert the Jews.

1st century Natzari Judaism (the sect of the way) was predominantly comprised of Jews.

No.

No, but it was subverted by jews to control the population.

judaism was created as a test in mental control of kids by moms in 1732 by a prussian predescesor of freud
it ran amok kinda liek AI is projected too
the old testament was written in behind the new testament and spread
rest is history

>he that blasphemes the name of the LORD
I'm not blaspheming the lord I'm just saying that the bible is bias because it was written by man so it's not entirely god's words but whatever keep on giving me the (you)s and text from thou holy book

No, jews would have known their own scriptures better.

It was created by Roman authorities in an attempt to re-unite their crumbling Empire. It did not completely fail at that task, though it did not completely succeed.

HAHAHA WHITE MEN ARE THE WEAKEST RACE ON EARTH ON EARHT!
HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULL

Is that your proof? Hitler had to appeal to the masses. He couldn't get them all pro pagan and still maintain control.

>all these cucks worshiping a self-hating hippy jew who would have been some liberal barrister in today's times

Kill yourself you stupid fucking atheist.

>In the Middle Ages, the Church, in a misapplication of the Biblical prohibition against charging interest, forbade interest in all instances. The Talmud, in contrast, created an economic system in which loans could be converted into investments, so interest could accrue from them, but under the Christian interpretation, no credit market was possible. The way the Church got around that was by forcing the Jews to become the bankers. Back then, though, they were called “money lenders,” which is a much more pejorative term. “Banker,” at least at one time, represented a term of honor.

>Jewish money lending worked as follows. The Count or nobleman of the town would loan money to the Jew, and the Jew in turn would loan money to the non-Jewish peasants. The Jew became the middleman, which was a very dangerous position. The interest rates were usurious in those times – 30% or 40% – so the peasants had a hard time paying anything back. And if the Jew didn’t collect the money, the nobleman would kill him. Therefore, the Jew had to have a large spread in the middle in order to be able to cover his losses and still make a living.

jewishhistory.org/the-rothschilds/

Why does Sup Forums ignore the fact that Christianity is to blame for the Jewish control of banking?

>(((swedish)))

>but the bible is the word of God

Says who, the guy who edited it for the 198th time?

Yes you are, the bible is the word of God yet you deny this. Perhaps you think the Koran is the word of God instead? I don't know but I do know you're wrong

is that the sweden version of the 300 confirmed kills navy seal pasta?

then what is the word of god? the Quran? the Torah?

>Yes you are, the bible is the word of God yet you deny this.
I can deny it because it's true.Now tell me how many times you're holy book has been edited it should just be 2 times. 1st draft, then final draft. But hey looks like it's a hell alot more
>Perhaps you think the Koran is the word of God instead?
No never said that nice assumption there, buddy

but God has more than one prophet, why should the bible not be revised?

>the Quran? the Torah?
None of them. You just got trust your beliefs. Hell I'm not trying to vhange I'm just saying that all these holy books are written by man. So they can't really be trusted.

God is real,

Bible was word of God.

Bible is now word of humans.

God is angry that we aren't doing it right.

We are all heretics by accident.

You are a heretic.

>muh edits
Nope, just font changes. Did you know they used to write "s" as "f"? Old English had weird rules.

Yes, because atheists have always existed, and they always will, as a Christian, I have no quarrel with you.

But liberal atheism is like a plague that corrupts people and nations from within, and brings white nations to utter weakness, to be torn and raped and murdered by black and Muslim dogs.

Liberal atheism is social construct, a dark religion of self destruction specifically engineered to bring the white nations to their knees.

>why should the bible not be revised
It should only be revised once if he has more than one prophet than he just fucked it up because now there's many more views written on the words of the creator.

Society would be much better if people like you were locked up behind bars, atheists belong in a mental asylum. It's impossible to be a functioning member of society without God

>Nope, just font changes
>Muh Sources
Come on bro you knew I was gonna say it.Also know that the translations confused Lucifer for other demons.

>God is real

>Bible IS the word of God

And that's it :)