How do i get into Stefan Molyneuxs show? I would like to talk to him about Austria and the election there

How do i get into Stefan Molyneuxs show? I would like to talk to him about Austria and the election there.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomainradio.com/callinshow/
youtu.be/TVoSAPxaVr8
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you would either need to be Jewish or to pay him for the opportunity?

I used to watch him a couple years ago but he gave off a creepy sort of cultish vibe, and that was even before I learnt of people accusing him of being a cult leader

Email his assistant, check his website

Email him with what you want to talk about, send him your Skype details et cetera.

You have to email his tech guy Mike, more details here:

freedomainradio.com/callinshow/

youtu.be/TVoSAPxaVr8

Timing!

I sent an email. What should i say to Stefan as a "code", so you guys know its me?

poppycock

Say "I want to defoo my pee-pee cutting babmommy"

Molymeme needs a solid LSD trip before he makes more videos. His ego needs deflation.

Just say "Stephanie, the dragon has landed" an awkwardly stare for 30 seconds

You're probably overestimating the number of Austrians who call into his show desu.

Email him the following;
HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULL

if you call, you have to be open to talking about your childhood and your relationship with your parents

Call him a kike and immediately hang up.

occasionally he is a bit over-zealous

I attribute it to his background in acting and drama

>sweden

marblecake

Say Austria/Austrian at least 3 times in your first chance to speak.

"STEFAN IF YOU DON'T CUT THAT OUT YOU'RE GONNA BE IN FOR SPANKING"

bonus points: count how many times he stops you and says "let me finish" whenever you're trying to make a point, but then interrupts and talks all over you when it's "your turn"

send him a letter expressing your admiration and wishing him the best, along with one dollar

>watching jews
>listening to jews
>trying to get on jew shows
>making jew threads

also

Ask Stefan if there's anything wrong with living your life in order "to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

You post this exact same pasta in every single thead about the guy whether here or even when he shows up on Sup Forums.

Isn't he non-religious?

once he got angry because the guy talking on the phone wasnt emotional to his liking when he was talking about his life.
''you really piss me off, you talk about all the bad things that your father did to you like youre reading from a grocery list!!''
''well i guess i just learned to deal with it with the time''
''NO YOU HAVENT DEALT WITH IT, YOU HAVENT DEALT WITH ANYTHING! YOU STILL HATE YOUR FATHER! GOD YOU PISS ME OFF SO GOD DAMN MUCH''

then he titled his video ''how to raise a scumbag'' or something like that, in regard to that caller. he tries to psycho-analyse people over the phone, but has no idea how to do it, so like the user said above, he gives off a creepy cultist-like vide

This video of his is my favorite. He basically shits on a fan who donated only 1 dollar to him because thats all he could afford.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

i don't think he was wrong in that call but he definitely went about it the wrong way by getting angry at him. he has too little patience for the "bullshit" the callers feed him and is too eager to go on the offensive.

You need to have a topic that at least one person cares about.

>friendly reminder that Stefan is getting better

Yeah he's full of himself and isn't quite there yet, but he has made immense progress over the past year or so.

say "nigger"

>i don't think he was wrong
100% he was in the wrong. you dont ask someone about their childhood, then interrupt him to rage about what he says. he also whined about it being ''a conversation'' because i guess the caller talked too much about himself after being asked to. like you said, he goes on the offensive because he has no patience for ''bullshit''. except he has no idea what bullshit actually is (it isnt someones personal story) and rages at completely inappropriate moments.

I'll add that to my collection

If you have anything more, let me see it fampai

Donate to him. He responds.
t. Somebody who got a responses him

hello thunderfoot

*who got a personal response from him

The state of my phone, Christ.

I don't know what you're talking about, guess I accidentally meme'd without knowing

>How do i get
Just bring your chugging, wheezing jalopy to Stefo's garage and wheel give it another year of smoke-and-drip highway life!

It's just banter.

Ask him if he's in the Path Of Light

Not an argument