Richard Spencer: Alt Right Forever

youtube.com/watch?v=zbQhie3ApyE

Hail White People!

Spencer fucked up but I won't condemn him. He can still recover from the fuckup. Anyone hating on Spencer is being stupid. We need to be comrades united as pro-White and just accept that we will have disagreements.

I think his little LARP was shitty and that Nazi larping, even ironically, has to die..

...BUT Spencer is still one of us, and infighting is shit.

Literally who?
Ive never heard of this guy until the MSM started talking about him as some kind of "leader" for muh "alt right" I say this as an avid shit poster throughout the election cycle. Didnt hear of this guys existence once

most alt-lite of the alt-right. Retarded ideas about pan-Europeanism and is fine with homosexuality. Those are the points to signal against him about, not nazi salutes at an NPI conference.

You're repeating a meme I've seen on here. Pic=the truth

Spencer has been talked about on Sup Forums for a long time. Of course the media runs with "leader of..." so they have a reason to publish a story.

The media doesn't want to make him sound good, "leader" is supposed to have fuhrer nazi connotations btw

Pan-Europeanism = stupid but whatever.

On homosexuality he is basically just tolerant but is not pro-gay. We live in 2016, so honestly what good would being anti gay do for us now?

I hate faggotry but guess what if I ever create a pro-White blog or YT channel I'm going to ignore the topic as much as possible.

Pretty obvious that's what Spencer is doing.

hello spencer, you fucking turbo kike

This guy will never be the Fuhrer and it amuses me that he thinks he could be.

Fashy haircuts are pure faggotry.

Yeah we gotta keep united. We're going mainstream now. Sucks getting flooded with normies but the memes are doing their job.

Does he apologise in this video for being an autist and setting the movement back 70 years?

What the fuck? I said Spencer fucked up. Why would Spencer go on Sup Forums to say he fucked up? You're full of shit.

I agree it's kind of stupid, but do you actually think he wants to become a literal fuhrer type? I doubt it.

He is good as a spokesman for White identity, but he needs to stop larping imperialism and just stick to basic facts.

tolerance=gay marriage. It's like we learned nothing. Total intolerance of homosexuality is the only way you stamp that crap out for good, at least to the extent that your kids are never exposed to it until they're 18 and you tell them poopdickery exists.

Spencer's fine, but his statement that homosexuality is "implicitly white" is objectively wrong because whites are the least homosexual race on earth.

http: //www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Also jews are the gayest, so unless he's saying jews are white (he better be anti-jew or I disavow) his statement is, again, objectively wrong. pic related.

Uh. Aren't you being hyperbolic??

He fucked up but 70 yrs? Seriously?

Spencer has the chance to learn from his errors, only time will tell.

Dude it doesn't work like that. If you spend a ton of time on your pro-white site or YT channel attacking faggotry it just wastes time. Most people don't like fags. All you have to do is mock fags in jokes and stand up for family values. If you want to waste your fucking time attacking faggotry, fine, but don't expect to actually change anything.

Reality sucks, we just live in it.

>Spencer's fine, but his statement that homosexuality is "implicitly white" is objectively wrong because whites are the least homosexual race on earth.
I agree 100% with this. Spencer should never even comment on gays. Don't bring them up. I'm disgusted by having to even think about homosexuality.

Gays should stay in the closet or shut up about their sexuality, like Greg Johnson does.

stop fucking gaslighting his historical presence onto this board you FUCK

If you let homosexuals in, they will turn on you. Hitler had to shoot Ernst Rohm for being a traitor, and him also being a massive homosexual is no coincidence. Never trust the fag.

this a million times

Spencer did nothing wrong. He's actually way better than most white nationalists when it comes to cutting out all the wehr-a-boo bullshit that has been absolutely gutting WN for decades.

What Spencer did was cringey, but it hardly makes him a shill. The media created the entire fiasco out of thin air basically. Spencer has no direct contact or connection with Trump and he's been doing shit like "hail trump" for years. At last year's NPI convention he ended his speech by calling for a white ethno-empire that controlled everything from "Lisbon to Vladivostok." The media has been completely ignoring Spencer for years, he probably had no idea it'd blow up like it did.

His ideas are what matters to me and imo he articulates White Nationalism better than any American with the possible exception of Jared Taylor.

YUR YOUTOOB CHANHELL HAS LYK 2000 FOLLOERS. MY VIDEOS GET 6 MULLION VIEWS A MUNTH.

this guy looks really weak, i could easily kill him in combat.

moron, go look at 4plebs. He has been on here quite a bit since 2012 at least.

You just don't know shit.

You don't have to see everything thru the freakin NS lens, whatever. Look, if a gay person supports Whites surviving I'm not going to attack him. Actually, like it or not, being gay makes them more immune to being criticized.

I'm not happy that that's the case, but man it is. Ryan Faulk (openly gay) has done a lot to redpill a lot of people.

Longterm I want to see homos forced to stay in the closet and hide their shit from other people, but right now pro-White gays can actually help us.

Shitty situation, but it's just the world we live in,

Spencer is way less of a neo nazi larper than most White nationalists, true. White identity and Nazism should not be confused. I'm not even anti NS but NS just confuses people.

Spencer is helping to normalize White identity. The left hates him for seeming too normal. This recent attack is an attempt to make him look like a freak.

Spencer is a fucking neo-con shill.

Wake up tards, white identity politics makes as much sense as BLM.

I.e, it's a half-assed way of trying to control you.

Go back to plebbit Paul

Greg johnson is not gay you fucking degenerate commie

>Spencer did nothing wrong.

Well, he did one thing wrong- he tried to meme in real life.

How do I ask a barber for that haircut? I want to get the Hitler youth cut but don't want to reveal my power level

Not to mention he fucks some Turkish rape baby transexual.

what in the literal fuck go back to plebbit.

>Neocons
>Supporting any identity politics other than Jewish/Israeli

No, you're ignorant as hell.

>Hurr durr look Spencer had a photo done with a Bush therefore he must be 100% in league with the Bushes

Actual neocons supported 1st Jeb Bush, then Ted Cruz *after Jeb dropped out*- then some of them even supported Hillary because "OY VEY TRUMP MAKES US LOOK RAAAYCIST".

Fuck off with your ignorance.

Everyone seems to think he is. I don't even really care as long as he doesn't talk about it.

Go die faggot proxy shill. Get the fuck off my flag.

HAIL SPENCER

HAIL VICTORY

HAIL TRUMP

why would you want to look like a 2 time world war loser?

His wife is a Georgian/Russian mix- that's not Turkish. Georgians are almost like in between White and Middle Eastern.

>inb4 Eurasianism

Almost no one who defends Spencer likes Eurasianism

This guy is a a legit faggot.

Better then looking like a BBC worshipping faggot

He's legitimately not though

This. Spencer is still white after all. However stupid it may have been to reveal his power level so early in the game, there's no reason to throw him to the wolves just yet.

MUH SIXXX GORILLION

or you could look like an american. 2 time world war winner and the only world superpower.

He's Jew-wise and very anti-Jew (but he still associates with some)

he's a hipster faggot who's for big government, against guns, and pro-faggotry

what the fuck are we doing paying attention to this hipster faggot?

HAIL TRUMP

Also, he's supposed to be the leader of the Alt-right and his video has 18,000 videos after several days when this is the biggest issue right now in the movement?

fail

Timestamp or GTFO. You're not him. He's not related to 4chins and doesn't ever posted in the past here.

tribalism is degenerate in any form

>being this stupid
This is like saying sex is degenerate. Tribalism is completely natural and normal just like sex. Fuck off idiot.

nah none of us think he's our leader we just respect him