Why are Democrats so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QKRVK1jW8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WAAAAAAH REPUBLICANS
You're fired

They warship satan

KYS USELESS DEMS

I don't think I've ever seen Fox news on in any public place that wasn't run by people older than 65

go to any bar or restaurant and if it has a TV it's either on sports or its on CNN/MSNBC

>literally have hollywood, the music industry and the vast majority of the mainstream media
>IT'S NOT FAIR, FAUX NEWS IS BRAINWASHING PEOPLE!

Says the person on the board filled with folks who think most people only hate Trump because of MSNBC

>90% of mainstream news outlets at least slightly left leaning (to totally left leaning)
>durr hurr its all Fox News' fault

they wouldn't even 100% get behind Trump and they're the most right wing

>Murdoch's network that would have all out shilled for Hillary if it could have was the reason Hillary lost

wew
e
w

Oh man Democrats wont be happy until every channel shills for them 24/7

Even you don't believe that.

>social marxists rule 99% of the news media, the entirety of the film industry, the entirety of the pop music industry, the entirety of academia with an iron grip

>then they have the audacity to say "b-b-but muh fox news muh talk radio"

leftycucks want a fantastical amount of diversity of skin color and facial features and ethnicity and culture and genders.

but leftycucks don't want ANY diversity of opinions. the most insulting, painful, damaging statement that you can say to a leftycuck is "i disagree with you"

This is quite accurate. Most commercial gyms also have CNN as well

Right? When I go to the gym the only news channel is cnn so I just watch the bitches get butt blasted by trump to get off

not cnn in every gym, airport, waiting room, office building lobby

and how dare non liberal opinions exist

Obongo hasn't been to a bar in at least 9 years. How the fuck does he come to that conclusion? Did he not see how both Holywood and New York media excluding News Corp (Fox News) shilled for Hillary? When are Dems going to blame the DNC and Hillary? Dems always pride them selves in how well organized they are but they just got BTFO in Congress and Presidential races. And consistently got BTFO in congressional races the past 8 years. Blame identity ploltiocs they pushed. Blame parading Dindu mothers on the stage at the Democratic National Convention. Blame. Blame Hillary for having millennials run her campaign. Blame Hillary for having 30 years of bad experience and baggage. Blame Donna Brazile for cheating and giving Hillary debate questions. Jesus Obongo.

Exactly. Establishments don't play Fox News because it would trigger libtards too much, what the fuck kind of works does this nigger live in?

Obama is an expert troll as much as Trump is. That fucking nigger really knows how to infuriate me.

Trump was elected by uneducated and old voters who watch FOX News.

Just about time someone said it!

Shut it down!

Oy Vey!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the problem is everything but the Democratic Party

Is that why the wealthy and college educated whites voted Trump?

Face it, the Democrats are the basket of deportables - niggers, spics, chinks and achmeds

They'll never admit the reason they lost: excluding heterosexual white men.

what's funny is people turned off fox news too. i still remember the first republican fox debate. the republican party and fox were trying so hard to fuck trump over. once again this nigger has no idea what he's talking about. this election was about turning off your tv

Many more reasons Hillary lost. Can't wait for the Democrat's autopsy report. They will blame James Comey and not pandering to minoritoes enough.

all i see on tv in public places is hgtv house flipping shows for some reason

The problem is not having any actual policies.
Also fuck Fox they're CNN with red paint.

What is this supposed to prove?

L E A F
E
A
F

Leafposting

Nigger doesn't even let the military pay any thing but CNN

Maybe they could try doing some of the things Fox news watchers like, such as stopping isis and defending the second amendment. Then they would be covered in a better light on fox news and have better outreach

I'm pretty fucking sure fox news and every other major news network was out demonizing anything and everything even remotely connected to Trump for the past year.

>we dindu nuffin, was getting democratic party back on track
>media brutality played the opposition's viewpoint so we lost
>racist fox news

King Nigger, Lord of the Dindus.

It mathematically impossible for the Democratic Party to only be minorities. Trump won because of a small percentage of people that swing wildly back and forth on issues they really know nothing about. They are gullible and don't stand on principles.

Universities are cuck factories

t. high school dropout

americans have televisions in bars and restaurants?

>have nearly all of the MSM to shill for you
>have Hollywood shill for you
>lose
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S ALL FOX NEWS FAULT
>not because your candidate was corruption in human form

HAHAH oh you

we have televisions literally everywhere

That people in Cambridge tend to overwhelmingly vote for a party that doesn't want to cut funding to Cambridge.

Let's see...have CNN in your lobbies and waiting rooms or pic related

If it wasn't for me going to bars and restaurants and seeing Fox News tell me how great Trump was and how he's guaranteed to win the presidency, I probably would have voted Clinton tbqh.

I have literally never been in a restaurant that had any news station on that wasn't CNN.

>what did you think?

>the problem is the one media outlet we dont have total control over
kek

>I probably would have voted Clinton tbqh.
you have to go back.

you must not be from the south then

You'll find Fox News quite often in smaller family-owned businesses.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_QKRVK1jW8w

I'm in SC and any place showing news usually splits it between Fox and CNN.

I can imagine it's a lot different outside of the southeast, but here I see Fox in businesses all the time.

>tfw Connecticut is irredeemably fucked

I see strictly fox news in any establishment around here
t. floridian

new england has always been the breeding ground of cuckoldry, NH is the only redeeming aspect

Was just in a bar where MSNBC was on. AMA

He's a fucking moron

t. family of Trump supporters who don't even watch Fox, and fucking hate the networks after the shit they pulled this election and are still clinging to

hello yankeefag

So, it works.

I've never once seen Fox News in any public establishment, but then again check my flag

Kek, the left literally has no arguments.

Yankee born but I'll die a rebel.

Also- foxnews only non Jew network.

it was the RUSSIANS
it was the FAT HACKERS
it was the BUSINESS OWNERS
it was all those retarded LAND OWNERS
it was all those VETERANS, WORKERS, and HARD WORKING AMERICANS

WE KNOW BEST FOR THEM

Wait, you Europoors don't have TVs in bars? How the fuck do you watch a sports match?

lol

fucking retards won't bite their Jewish masters in the hand to tell the truth, Americans want their firearm freedom.

It was old people and dumb rednecks.

>"We lost because we couldn't control the narrative."

He accidentally spoke the truth.

Because they base all of their opinions on their feels.

SCfag here too. All businesses in Charleston that have news on the TV has it on Fox News. McDonald's, laundrymats etc etc.

Idiot

It's so simple. Democrats can't market for shit because all the good marketers are on the republican side because they work for big businesses.

Their bars can't afford the TV licenses.

>Does interview with Rolling Stone
>complains about fake news during Rolling Stone interview

what did he mean by this?

how do cucks try to explain this

You either go to the match or watch it at home. Pubs show the footy or rugby if its local or international cups, but most don't have big enough TVs, especially since most pubs nowadays are gastro-pubs; restaurants and pubs in one.

The sports bar doesn't exist in the UK.

>HURR DURR MURICA IS STOOPID LEL XD)))
>FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
They actually thought that would win them elections.

That is certainly a part of the problem. If you think Fox News fairly reports and opines on politics, you are naive. The rest of the media is part of the problem as well, of course. They lost credibility in the eyes of many which is why people will turn to Fox News (which is considerably more to the right than, say, CNN is to the left) or, worse, straight up fake news linked to them on Facebook.

I was being facetious.

I'm pretty sure that Fox was nearly just as bad as any other MSM outlet in showing bias against Trump.

I think Obama is right here, but not for the reason he thinks. I think one of the things that got people to vote for Trump is MSM (Fox included) showing clearly biased polls and generally bashing Trump, which indirectly built him up as an "outsider" candidate that is a rebel against the "big guy," which is something a lot of people want these days. Ironically, I think if MSM had been unbiased in their coverage Hillary might have had a better chance at winning.

Seriously. I live in fucking KS and I can't think of a time when I saw FOX on the television at a local place.

Shit maybe I'm going to the wrong places

I wouldn't know, I don't hang around cucks/Jews/liberals/niggers/spics.

>Fox is more to the right than CNN is to the left

Lol

Most of our average restauraunts have at least 5-6 tv in different areas pointing different areas playing different things.

There's this one place called Pizza King I used to love going to as a kid. They have a personal tv in every booth with cable access and they came with PS2's and shit. The free market is a beautiful thing.

same, I only get contact on campus but do not converse with anyone of color or that looks remotely like a cuck

no bully maine

>We lost because we couldn't control all of the media

Please tell me this is fake. He cannot be this fucking salty/stupid.

Yeah, I'm in Spartanburg and I would say I see about a 90/10 split between Fox and CNN with Fox in the majority.

I have a feeling that the only reason I see CNN is that people here don't really watch it so they don't know what it is and confuse it with CSPAN. I've met multiple people who thought that CNN was "the one that shows Congress all the time."

The Dem's problem wasn't Fox fucking News, it was their own incompetence and their betrayal of working class whites.

Good luck with your education, young blood. May your will be a light rather than a fire.

They do not realize this. They will continue to alienate and marginalize the white working class because they think they are better then they are.

HAHAHA

THEY HAVE LEARNED NOTHING

>most don't have big enough TVs
>The sports bar doesn't exist in the UK.
Do you even Adam Smith, bro?

>mfw I'm literally the guy that changes the channel to Fox News every time I'm at a bar or restaurant.

Because they're not meant to make sense. The democrats of today are a remnant of a soviet destabilization plan that didn't deliver on time/was never shut down. They're basically stuck on autopilot.

fpbp yet again

There are definitely dark days in this shithole. Transferring to a satellite campus next semester to escape the madness

>every bar & restaurant
Kek

Is he serious?

Is always CNN and Sports

>hmmmmm calling ebil rethuglicans racist retard hicks white scum who should die didn't work what did we do wrong?????
>I know we weren't calling them ebil racist retard hick white scum rethuglicans loud enough for them to hear, we really need to get the message out there better, they're not voting for us because they don't know how much we hate them :)