WE HAVE TO SAVE THE ALT-RIGHT

Okay Sup Forums, it's time for some serious real talk right now. Right now (((They))) have seen the power the alt-right can wield, and they're afraid of it, that's why they are doing everything in their fucking power to stop us.

Right now they are raiding our boards with lefty and communist propaganda, trying to divide us, trying to make us in fight, and make our movement unpalatable to the mainstream. They are in panic mode but currently we are falling right into (((Their))) dirty hands and are being played like fiddles.

Our infighting, our entertaining of these stupid comie threads, constant SJW behaviour and people espousing stupid shit. We need to stop it with the stupid civil war IMMEDIATELY and unify, cause if we divide ourselves, our movement will die.

Firstly, we need to a more unified platform. Currently the alt-right is divided heavily and is a mish mash of a lot of people ranging from people like Milo and PJW on the more left side and Stormfags on the right side. The former has been trying to water down the alt-right in order to make it so that normies can give us attention. Stormfags are just being stormfags and are being Right wing SJWs. These two groups are fighting to try and take over the alt right but they both have problems. The more left "skeptic" won't solve big issues like white genocide and the destruction of white cultures, and the stormfags are simply too radical and racist to gain traction, and legitimate issues like white genocide, radical islam, marxism and the like won't get addressed because like how SJW's pushed people to the right, stormfags will push them to the left.

I'm not saying I have a perfect plan, nor do I have the authority to dictate what any of you faggots do, but here are my suggestions on what we do preceeding forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRLc-GjdbrQ
therightstuff.biz/2016/11/30/sjws-on-the-right-a-lesson-on-war/
ranprieur.com/readings/gosch.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no alt right. Stop being a brainless faggot. It was a media buzz word that reddit tards like you embraced. Sage

CONT;

1st and most importantly: We need to unify, and we need to do it NOW. We are going to have to accept that some of us have slightly different political opinions on shit, and work together on common goals. The important shit like stopping cultural marxism, preserving western culture, preserving free speech, preserving white cultures, ending corruption in washington, and eventually once people have warmed up to us ending white genocide.

2: We need to focus on WHITE-NATIONALISM not WHITE-SUPREMACY. We need to advocate for the best interest of white people, and let white people have their interest casred about to ESPECIALLY in our own countries. I'm sorry storm fags, but that's the best you're going to get. If you go around saying kill all niggers and gass the kikes then you're sealing the doom of the white race. People will just think you're crazy and not focus on real issues affecting white people because blatant racism will turn them off. It's just reality. This also means we are going to have to lay off on the jewish conspiracy stuff, or at least pretend that it's not necessarily the jews. Don't get me wrong, call out the kikes, but call them out ass individuals, let people draw their own conclusions and connect the dots on their own.

Cont;

White nationalism doesn't mean we hate all other races. We just want what's best for our people, we are tired of anti-white propaganda, we are tired of being ashamed of being white, we are tired of being told we should be minorities in our own countries.

PRO WHITE =/= ANTI EVERYONE ELSE

This is very important and will sink or swim the movement.

3rd: We need to not throw around degeneracy and cuck so much. Those words are like the Racism and X-phobia to the SJWs. They are becoming meaningless terms and people will disregard them. I'm not saying we shouldn't use those words, but we need to tone it down a bit otherwise we will fall into the same trappings that caused the SJWs to fail.

4th: We need to not abandon principles such as free speech, individualism, and classical liberal ideals. This was people's biggest problems with the SJWs and if we do the same thing we're finished.

I don't care about the alt right, all I will do is continue posting red pills and arguing with libtards and moderates who are foolish enough to wander here, nothing else matters.

To conclude, these things are necessary to stop (((them))) from destroying us. They know our power, they've seen what we can do. They are trying to destroy us and they are succeeding. We have to win. We must.

We need to unify, get rid of the commie shills blue pilling people, stop with the same shit SJW's do, focus on important shit, and try and continue to redpill normies.

You can not heed my advice if you want, I'm just some nobody, but I'm telling you if the alt-right falls apart and devide like (((they))) want us too it's over.

We've come very far. kek is on our side, they are afraid. Don't listen to the shills, don't listen to the commies, don't listen to people disavowing the alt right, or pretending it never existed. We need to fight harder than ever. The meme wars are only beginning and the worst is yet to come.

Our time is coming again. (((They))) know it.

This type of shit belongs on reddit. Stop cluttering up pol. Nothing in your big ass essay is new info. No one is gunna up vote you here, stop trying so hard.
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=tRLc-GjdbrQ

we dont need a faggy banner

we hate kikes
we hate niggers
we have no face
we have no shape
we have no organization
they cannot defeat what they cannot target

Samefagging this hard. Fuck off shill, you're the kind of mother fucker I'm talking about.

You live in an idiotic fantasy world and you will not be prepared for the real and forthcoming shift in time and space

Sup Forums isn't one person
We do not have a leader
We do not have a single ideology
We are a board of peace.

Forcing the alt-right narrative is either from some decent shitposters or shill.

The Clinton Campaign popularised the term alt-right to divide andconquer.

the alt-right is a label which doesn't matter anymore. we need to be pushing our ideas of nation and white identity into the various communities on the web.
MGTOW seems ripe for the taking because it is just sexual atheism and our ideas of identity would both resonate with them and get them out of their ejaculariums
white identity will go mainstream eventually

I don't give a fuck about the name, I care about the movement. What name we call it isn't really the point it's the integrity of the movement.

I agree, i'm not arguing for the label I'm arguing for the movement.

bumping to counteract his sage

You're on the right track user, but don't call it a movement. A movement can be labled like what the MSM did with the alt-right. . It's a counterculture.

Honestly part of me feels like we should abandon the term Alt-Right since in many people's minds the term is already loaded.
If we want to keep memeing things into existence it's probably best to stay faceless. Let them chase their own tails.

Fuck you ghey boy eat horse cock , this is Sup Forums not your personal podium , no one gives a fuck what you think , this is not a group , it is a discussion board u dickgirl loving meme-spouting basement dweller. lurk moar

The shills are trying to strike me down, I must be on the right track. Kek wills it.

You're the problem, fucko

>CTR thanks you for disrupting the racists.
>$.01 deposited into your account

Suk mah dick gheyboy , does your dad make you feel bad about that baby dick u packing? does he pet it and love you faggot? Coo CTR again as you jerk off into this cease pool cause its the only human connection u feel. Moralfaggotry does not belong here.

bump

Nice digits, kek will's it.

>alt-right

The what? Isn't this a school night? Fuck off moron.

Also bump

Fuck off kike

I think it's a step by step process, with Nazis being the most hardcore. It's loved on here for a reason. It's for people who are already redpilled. The Alt Right is our next step from Alex Jones level. We have to support it.

>Currently the alt-right is divided heavily and is a mish mash of a lot of people ranging from people like Milo and PJW on the more left side
These faggots were never alt-right. they just latched onto a name for attention

>Stormfags are just being stormfags and are being Right wing SJWs.
Is "stormfags are the real SJWs" the new "democrats are the real racists". Hmm, really makes me think. wtf I hate white society now.
But seriously, how timely. Please see:
therightstuff.biz/2016/11/30/sjws-on-the-right-a-lesson-on-war/

No, SJWs are worse than stormfags, but many stormfags very much have SJW tendencies.

>willingly embracing a label the MSM popularized

It's an illogical phrase anyways, we're not alternative to the right; we're alternative to the establishment. We are chaos.

There are 4 stages of being a right winger

>stage 1: Liberals are evil, we need smaller government, we must militarily express our interests overseas, Israel is our greatest ally
>stage 2: We need to reduce immigration and focus on our own country. Put Citizens and citizenship first and reduce benefits for immigrants
>stage 3: The left are the real racists, they use their control on media to slander the right and white people.
>stage 4: Everyone is racist, both the left and right, so I take my side with my race -the white race. SIEG HEIL.

Nazism is the "extreme end destination" of right wing thinking. It's where tolerance of problems and opposition ends. You stand by your principles and rather than allowing the opposition to wage war on you freely, you wage war on them.

I've said multiple times in this thread that I care about the movement, not the label. I'm only using it for convenience.

As a Nazi, I agree with this in some ways.

SJWs use identity politics, so do we
SJWs go on the offensive, calling out "their degeneracy" while we do the same for our versions of "degeneracy"
SJWs are a zero-sum game. They can't tolerate any other political movement, Nazism is the same.

But that's where the similarities end. SJWs are the militant Marxist wing, pushing their agenda. They have generally been opposed by the extablishment, and have gained mainstream presence. The rise in nationalism and Nazism is the right-wing reactionary movement, our own militaristic wing.

Nobody trust the MSM anymore and it's a perfect flagship for normies. I just don't see how the label hurts us. Hell now people are getting out and meeting each other. We need it to grow.

>They have generally been opposed by the extablishment
typo

They have generally been unopposed by the establishment.

who cares, whites have to win the coming war or else we will fall into a Jew ridden darkness

"""alt-right"""" is a false category, a derogatory term concocted as a PR attempt to group Trump voters and supporters into an easily attacked and silenced group. It failed but the term caught on in popularity after the election.

Don't fall for identity politics. MSM and libcucks use identity politics as a form of warfare. Identify as something and you become something tangible they can attack.

"""alt-right"""" is a false category, a derogatory term concocted as a PR attempt to group Trump voters and supporters into an easily attacked and silenced group. It failed but the term caught on in popularity after the election.

Don't fall for identity politics. MSM and libcucks use identity politics as a form of warfare. Identify as something and you become something tangible they can attack.

I don't care about the label, but I'm indifferent too it. But the movement is more important than the name.

>movement

There is only chaos.

Fuck off shill.

Fuck off newfag.

You know what a fight is right? You put yourself out there, you win some you lose some.

kek threads like these are pointless though

no matter how many shills from left or right flood this board it will always be pure chaos if anything SJWs and stormfags just add more fuel to the fire

this place is outside control and thats why it has been and will be successful

it is a buzz with so much information from such a wide political spectrum that you can't browse for long without getting woke as fuck

someone chek me, also daily reminder this is related to pizza gate

ranprieur.com/readings/gosch.html

>caring about the ((((((((movement)))))))))

Funny how a few days after the election, we get posters talking about our """""leaders""""""", the """""""""alt-right"""""""""""", and the """"""""""movement"""""""""""""""

All those term have one thing in common. Making yourself vulnerable to counterintelpro tactics.

>hey goy y-you gotta lose s-some y-you know?

fuck off shill.

>put yourself out there

fucking lel

CTR was bad. JIDF, in retrospect seem like old rivals. Whatever you are, shitposter, nu-CTR or worse, you get credit for using new tactics.

My biggest oppositions to SJWs are their fervent marxist, anti-free speech stances, and "identity politics for everyone but white people".

Most storm fags although similar, at least by in large aren't censor happy "at least from what I'm aware" and are not marxist. If I have to choose between marxism, and fascism, I'll choose fascism because at least fascism works.

We have to embrace the label tho, or people won't take to it. It's taken off, so no since messing with it. What we need is some more Alt Right memes.

Sup Forums has never and will never be the alt right

it's either you're a clueless redditard or a /leftypol/ virgin if you try and categorize Sup Forums

You sound like a coward. Whatever man, stay in your moms basement then.

>White nationalism doesn't mean we hate all other races.
>PRO WHITE =/= ANTI EVERYONE ELSE
This is literally what David Duke tried to change with the KKK when he was Grand Wizard btw. It's a nice message, but don't leave yourself open to criticism so easily.

FUNNY HOW CERTAIN (((POSTERS))) LIKE YOURSELF TRY TO MAKE Sup Forums VULNERABLE TO COUNTERINTELPRO TACTICS, ISN'T IT?

MAKE MORE ALT-RIGHT MEMES? MORE LIKE MAKE FUEL FOR THE MSM TO USE?

Yeah i got it the first time.

FUNNY HOW CERTAIN (((POSTERS))) LIKE YOURSELF TRY TO MAKE Sup Forums VULNERABLE TO COUNTERINTELPRO TACTICS, ISN'T IT?

COUNTERINTELPRO TACTICS TO SHAME PEOPLE INTO MAKING THEMSELVES VULNERABLE? YOU GET PAID FOR THIS RIGHT? MORE THAN CTR PAID YOU I HOPE.

you are a shill. alt-right is a media invented term.

Hey look it's The Right Stuff

Please go back to your shithole

I DON'T THINK YOU DID. BEST SCURRY BACK TO YOUR MASTERS. IF YOU BEG, THEY MIGHT PUNISH YOU LESS SEVERELY FOR YOUR FAILINGS.

no one is buying your shit

Shills can't even come up with an argument. Pathetic race traitors.

LIterally the term was coined by people like Richard Spencer

>d-don't use alt-right goyim, the media made it! isn't that right fellow Sup Forumsack?

fuck the hell of you kikes.

calm down alpharius

I see those digits family

We will use out new leader SteveGET
SteveGET is based

WE NEED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON THE STORMFAGGOTRY SO THAT THE JEWISH PROBLEM CAN BE DEALT WITH

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

SteveGET says what we do

there's no such thing as the alt-right

>Little speaking like an 7th grader who got onto Sup Forums.

Past your bedtime Timmy