Have you ever faced a life-threatening situation Sup Forums?

Have you ever faced a life-threatening situation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLc2sSUecMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

This one time the nation to the south of me was going to elect an elderly war criminal who was going to go to war with Russia and kill us all, but me and some buddies got together and memed her opponent into office instead.

nearly eaten by a polar bear. not much else

FPBP

>tfw the leaf delays the day of the rake by 24 hours on account of bantz

tell us leaf

A bant a day keeps the rake away.

I crashed my car into the Willamette river. I broke my right hand and something in my left shoulder was torn and I had to exit the car and swim to the riverside. I didn't felt my life threatened though.
I was also drunk.

Thanks for the help, Leafbro.

Maybe we can meme Trudeau into getting eaten by a wild nigger.

Was stabbed.
No spleen now.

>Go snowmobiling with my wife on some back country trails
> Get lost, go the wrong way, ended up going up a mountain trail that was supposed to be closed
> about ~5 ft visibility, visor kept freezing over
> wife's snowmobile actually slid off the trail down a steep incline...
>takes 30 minutes to get it back on the trail
>cellphones don't work
> freezing
>nearly fall off the mountainside a few more times because the markers are getting covered with snow at that altitude
> rescued by local bro who was riding the trail and saw us
Was actually pretty scary looking back. I wasn't scared during the whole even, the guy showed up before my morale dropped. My wife was panicking for about 40 minutes before he helped us though

Yes, many times

One time I had a lump on my asshole but then it popped and bled and now im good.

I don't know man, if we're lazy and we fuck it up, is going to get eaten by a polar bear for real.

I had something good, but it can't rival this post,

One time I wasn't listening to my Mom when I was like 9 and almost got swept out to sea but she pulled me out just in time.

Also one time I was in the same room as a black man.

Yes. Two niggers mugging me at gunpoint. Gave them wallet. They left running. I survived, and it confirmed what my instincts had been telling me all along.

I literally had an old lady point a gun at me and say "I just took a xanex, and I'm not afraid to shoot you"

Hiked way beyond turnaround point w/inadequate clothes, bonked hard trying to get out of canyon, almost froze to death, saved by German tourists (not sure why they were out that late).

What they say about Oregon is true.

What do they say about us?

Shouldn't have been trying to steal her purse, Shitavious.

Yes. rumple minze and night swimming.

> niggz hanging out at apartment because of rapidly degrading roommate.
> threatens me multiple times.
> threatens me with knife one day.
> I pull out gun on him.
> Dindu drops to his knees and pleads.

True story.

Massive drug use and alcoholism.

'
youtube.com/watch?v=lLc2sSUecMA

Oh boy yes that's true.
This is a state of bourbon, weed, and heroin.

My friends nigger friend was at the house, I was asleep and didn't know he was there. Apparently he was walking around, pilled out of his mind, crying and generally chimping out. He scared the old southern lady next door. He had face tattoos and thought he wuz a blood n shiiiit. Stupid fuck almost got me shot

I came here to post this

Had my appendix burst inside me and it took about 3 hours of being memed on by socialized healthcare to finally get into to surgery and get the shit cleaned out of my designated body cavity. Before I got onto a table I had fever so high I was getting visual and auditory hallucinations and started yelling about pineapples and somebody watching me.

Some guy broke into my apartment the day after I bought my first pistol. I shot him in the knee by accident (was aiming at his chest as he opened the door, first time firing it).
He bled and cried like a bitch and ruined the sneakers I had near there. He tried to sue after the cops picked him up, but he was a repeat offender for home invasion and dropped the case.