NATIONAL SPORTS

whats the national sport of your country Sup Forums? in the philippines its cock fighting.

every where go people are raising these fighting cocks. thousands of pesos a year to breed, feed, and fight them. all so you can maybe win some money. its loud here all the time with the constant cock-a-doodle-doo at all hours of the day and night. they even broadcast this shit on television.

in the south they fight horses. youtube.com/watch?v=lpOjKiv3TWU

shit man these assholes fight spiders for fucks sake!
youtube.com/watch?v=Dokf_VvEShk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC2aZYESZFU
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://alfeiospotamos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/135370661-Complete-Puzzle-of-ASBLP-File-of-2007.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjan5y489HQAhWji1QKHWwxADAQFghZMAk&usg=AFQjCNEqavmPSrKpAHIE1pnFRTZwlS6XXA&sig2=LQIQO1dK3jQbooYNl5v25g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you attack boys cocks with knives sick bastards

Baseball is best sport youtube.com/watch?v=WC2aZYESZFU

Thanks for stealing it from us and making it a huge sport, love baseball

Everything American was stolen from other cultures. We've also made it all great.

>cock fights
Sounds boring as fuck
Replace with cassowaries

Your new national sport is pretty lucrative.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://alfeiospotamos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/135370661-Complete-Puzzle-of-ASBLP-File-of-2007.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjan5y489HQAhWji1QKHWwxADAQFghZMAk&usg=AFQjCNEqavmPSrKpAHIE1pnFRTZwlS6XXA&sig2=LQIQO1dK3jQbooYNl5v25g

>plucking the roosters so they don't have their God-given defenses

Honestly I think we should treat you lesser humans like you treat animals, you'd learn very quickly.

Too bad you couldn't make the niggers great after you stole them

Fighting animals is degenerate. Rodrigo should go after that next

Can't win'em all

Just like 1812 eh?

Look man, we may be the greatest nation on earth, but we aren't magicians.

It's "Pato" (Duck) cuz it used to be played with a real duck like 100 years ago.

But only rich people play it cuz the horses are expensive. Used to be a Gauchos, poor country people sport.

Yeah, those limey bastards really caused us a lot of asspain

Why you don't play with a duck anymore? You foreigners are Cucks there are actually countries that exist that banned fois gras lol

Australian rules football

Counter Strike

>implying divegrass is real football

>fois gras
The thing was that in the early 1800s the Gauchos played it with a duck inside a leather bag with ropes all arround (like pic related) and the duck always died.

Pretty savage for the time our leaders were trying to "civilize" and make our society more European.

It was forbidden for a long time from 1822 to 1938 when it was regulated. No duck allowed.

>spider fight
BASED
A
S
E
D

Gridiron football

I'm not retarded I know this crap

I found this hand painted case depicting cockfights in my grandparent's house. It turns out it was commissioned by an ancestor who was famous for breeding fighting chickens around the time of the civil war. His obituary called him Colonel, so maybe he was an officer in the CSA

*hand painted vace

Cockfighting got ruined because they had to mutate a natural behaviour by plucking feathers, cutting off the comb and chopping off their spurs and replacing them knives to make it bloodier. Two roosters in their natural state squaring off is to see the essence of a male on male combat.