CNN: Alex Jones is a neonazi leader of the KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=3u3MsPXJ8zc

Other urls found in this thread:

charleslindbergh.com/americanfirst/speech.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is too much of a compliment. Alex denies the Jewish involvement in globalism.

REAL NEWS EVERYONE

Why would they shoot themselves in the foot over and over. Trump supporters don't buy it, and their own supporters are ODing on propaganda.

>yfw Alex Jones gawkers CNN for libel and takes down the propaganda arm of the NWO

When a disinformation center is useless the only way ti fix it is by destroying it

perhaps they want to destroy CNN and give birth to a completely new news channel?

That would be nice

Is this some kind of test? (((CNN))) never said he was a neo-nazi KKK leader. The jews are getting really lazy.

MINISTRY
OF
TRUTH

Obama about to declare war on Russia, label himself Imperator of State, and all Drumpfags will be executed.

Fuck off.

Yes please.

CNN go and stay go

JewNN at it again?

Don't they know he's married to a Jew?

Jones is afraid of the rabbit hole but eats red pills all day

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

I want to fuck the shit out of that cnn chick. Kind of reminds me of Alexis Texas

Hong Kong posting Fake news? China needs to come down on your ass.

LYINGMEDIA

>CNN sending their dying audience to a new source

at what time do they say KKK?

Naming the Jew is suicide. Just look at what they did to Lindbergh after his Des Moines, Iowa speech.

What's wrong with KKK ? I'm not white but i'd prefer KKK to BLM any day. They deal with their ideas by pulling themselves out of people that they don't like, instead of confronting or attacking them.

Only in this thread because of kate

CNN chasing the white rabbit.... good.... goooooood!!!! *maniacal laughter*

>That ominous background music
Did CNN include that or did Alex add that himself?

can someone find the actual on-air recording?
not the one posted from alex jones' own page
We need to make sure it's not altered in a misleading way

InfoWars > CNN

What?

Because CNN is so trustworth...

Do you even NWO bro?

He DIVORCED a jew. For reasons now apparent.

Charles Lindbergh was a beloved national hero until he named the Jew during a speech attending to dissuade the public from support US involvement in the war in Europe.
charleslindbergh.com/americanfirst/speech.asp

After giving that speech he was labeled an anti-semite and a Nazi. He was lambasted in the press, ostracized by the rest of the America First movement, cutoff by friends, and to this day is often labeled an anti-semite and accused of Nazi sympathies.

Naming the Jew would be career suicide for Alex Jones.

>Alex Jones is a neonazi leader of the KKK
>1 post by this id

Fuck off with your clickbait, I wasted 3 minutes of my life watching that shit.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

>hey don't believe this guy there's no evidence of voter fraud he's a liar who has no evidence

>btw he's a neonazi KKK grand wizard. Evidence? He supported trump throughout his campaign what more evidence do you need goyim?

THEY HATE YOU
THEY HATE PROSPERITY
THEY HATE GOD
THEY HATE CHILDREN

why does it cut to a recording of a screen when the kkk thing pops up, while the rest of the video is cnn footage?
not suggesting it's fake, just curious

this is just the death throes of the main stream media at this point

What a bunch of retards. This is basically a commercial for info wars

They are just doubling down on stupid, I can't believe it

WTF? I like CNN now. They are actually reporting the truth. On the minus side, I still had to tune out the commentary from their "reporters". Those assholes make it hard to hear the truth sometimes.

Guys did nobody look out for this? CNN wasn't referring to alex jones with that headline

Stop shilling your garbage fake video