How to read the Bible through a politically-incorrect lens?

I'm curious how to read the Bible through a politically-incorrect lens. There is no doubt that many people involved in Western nationalist movements are strong Christians, mostly out of tradition. But surely there must be some intellectual activity going on here too.

How, then, do you do a politically-incorrect pro-nationalist reading of the Bible? How do you get around passages about turning the other cheek?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Soviets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword
aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/monkey-attack-sets-deadly-tribal-clashes-libya-161120162450750.html
youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Santa turned your sins into presents and killed them.

>kike invents cucking and tricks whites into it

Nationalism is one of the easiest to defend. First look at the tower of Babel. Ethnic identities and human diversity came into existence because man disobeyed their commission to steward the earth and instead join together and create a monument to their own collective power.

So God created different languages that forced human migration and cultural diversification.

In essence, globalism is satanic in its attempt to create a single human over culture and identity.

Great. So why should I be a Christian.

I just find no power compelling me to join this religion or believe it. It does nothing for me. I see no reason why I should go out of my way to try and prove its validity in the present.

Look into St. Thomas Aquinas. He was a philosopher who combined Aristotle's philosophy with the Bible and Catholic Church teachings.

>How do you get around passages about turning the other cheek?

It requires a bit of a historical background to understand this passage.

In hebrew society, one would challenge another man with a slap across the cheek. To "offer the other cheek" isn't an act of passivity, but rather confrontation. Think of it as a way to say "yea, you have beef with me? Bring it.".

From a Christian perspective, this means never to back down from the truth of almighty God, to remain steadfast in the face of deception and adversity.

Yeah but why must it be so complicated? Do I really have to read an ancient work from medieval times thousands of pages long in order to understand why Christianity can help me today? Shouldn't it be more obvious? It just seems like of head-in-the-clouds stuff.

Quite simply, to obtain truth, to become godlike.

>Yeah but why must it be so complicated?
It's honestly not.
>Do I really have to read an ancient work from medieval times thousands of pages long in order to understand why Christianity can help me today?
No, but it can certainly help clarify things, especially if you're higher IQ and require a lot of heady literature to elaborate subjects.

Damn high IQ. Must be blissful for all the unwashed masses to so easily be able to find degrees of certitude in things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Soviets

>Must be blissful for all the unwashed masses to so easily be able to find degrees of certitude in things.
This is how most people find faith, either that or high IQ retards you in a way that you overlook things which are blatant to others because you're too obsessed with the details.

It is to be noted that a lot autists have high IQs.

"Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”

Obvious jewish trick/10

For me, if I want actual answers, then it's philosophy. Philosophy is where actual engaging intellectual work is done.

"Christian philosophy" just seems like trying to take pure philosophy and reconcile it to the Bible over time. It just seems biased and narrow.

I want to use religion. I want it to be useful. I want it to capture the projection of my soul's cultural world feeling and really epitomize what I really believe in. I see no benefit to convincing myself to believe in something I don't. Religion for the most part wants you to believe in it. I want a religion that is my beliefs already.

>literally worshiping a Middle Eastern sandnigger (and Jewish) god
Cuck

>deliberately injecting ideology into religion

this results in nothing but disaster every single fucking time

Dead on. God Himself divided up the nations after humans tried to "become one people" and usurp God. What we are seeing now with "humanism" is nothing new - Neobabelism.

Jesus' mission on Earth is reversal of societal norms.
>politically-incorrect lens
just read the damn thing attentively.

>I'm curious how to read the Bible through a politically-incorrect lens

>reading the Bible with any man-made lens
Literally why?

I understand what you saying, but philosophy is foundation-less.
In other words, you need a fixed point to make an objective call on something.
By what standard do you condemn any action?

You can't say:
1. Philosophy: it's man made and constantly changing and man is flawed.
2. History: its fraught with deception and written from the perspective of humans who cannot be the standard.
3. Consensus: you cannot vote something into being moral. Morality is already fixed because God is eternal.
4. Science: it is only the study of cause and effect in nature. If there is no God, you have no reason to believe your own senses - that everything being formed randomly, out of chaos, for no reason somehow formed your senses to perceive truthfully. How could you know?

You need God to KNOW anything.
Again, by what standard do you condemn any action?

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

whole bible is a kike psyop

Don't read it

>do you do a politically-incorrect pro-nationalist reading of the Bible?
You don't.

You serve your God with all your heart soul and mind, this is the Greatest Commandment. If the Lord wills you not to turn the other cheek, and you have faith this is from God and you feel vilified, serve God my friend. Don't mock God, and don't test God, but if he is testing you, always strive for eternal glory and I have faith God will bless you

>How, then, do you do a politically-incorrect pro-nationalist reading of the Bible?

You don't. The Bible won't allow it.

1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

How do you get around passages about turning the other cheek?

You don't. Jesus said:

(Matthew 26:52) Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword.

(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

>Yeah but why must it be so complicated?

Because you make it that way yourself. You have already made up your mind and you desire for the Bible to support what you already believe. You want your pride, your status, and whatever you already hold dear in your life to be endorsed by the Bible and the Bible doesn't. In order for you to truly understand the Bible, you must approach it with a blank slate, like a child.

>Psalm 8:2 - Out of the mouth of children and sucklings you have founded strength, On account of those showing hostility to you, So as to make the enemy and the one taking his vengeance desist.

>(Luke 10:21) In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you.

>1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.
"

You must approach the Bible with no desire, no knowledge, and most of all no ego as you demonstrated here:

>>How, then, do you do a politically-incorrect pro-nationalist reading of the Bible?

What's this?

Correct theology? On MY 4 chinz?!

>to become godlike.
pagan desu

That's cute, but how does that explain the rest of the passage?

>“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

>“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

>mfw anons are trying to "get around" passages like this

This is not even remotely ambiguous. Try to reason your way around it at your own peril.

theosis desu

"Is the inferior not blessed by the superior?"

"Render unto Ceaser what is Caesar's..."

"Did I not say unto certain leaders of your people, "you are gods"?"

All Jesus quotes, all can be interpreted as supporting hierarchy and anti-democratic values. Most modern Christians seem to think that democracy is some holy biblical value. It's not.

Don't seek mindless revenge over petty acts, be selfless. You should love your enemies, not their acts. Love your persecutors, not the persecution.

Jesus loved all of mankind. That didn't stop him from whipping the shit out of people desecrating a temple of God. You could say it was almost intolerant of him! When he said that let those who are without sin cast the first stone, he also told Mary afterwards to go and sin no more. He didn't say, hey you do you.

Jesus also told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword for their travels. Indicating that they would have to defend their lives physically from bandits and gangs.

>philosophy is foundation-less

wut. Depending on the era, philosophers mostly assumed that a God or Creator must exist, period.

>Jesus also told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword for their travels. Indicating that they would have to defend their lives physically from bandits and gangs.

He did no such thing. He said this to a specific groups of his followers this shortly before his arrest. When two of them said they had swords, he said that two swords was enough, and when one of his followers used a sword to attack a priest, injuring his ear, Jesus told the follower to cease and healed the priest.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword

I don't understand why people will go to such lengths to justify violence when Jesus told them the opposite over and over again. Passages like this are so clear and unambiguous, and are presented as teachings, yet you go out of your way to misinterpret statements intended for a specific time and place and not presented as teachings at all in order to justify your desire to commit violence.

If someone attacks you, and you refuse to attack them back, and you are slain by them, what sin have you committed? If you slay your attacker in "self-defense", what then? What self are you defending? You are defending your body at the cost of your immortal soul.

>how to read the Bible with a red pilled bias
Haven't read through the thread yet, but it's simple. Apply all moral lessons to the in-group and exclude the out-group. Also, talk to some elders. Christianity has only been cucked for a few decades, since the 70's. Ask them how the church has changed in their lifetime.

For the sake of fairness... You need an ABSOLUTE, an axiom, to know anything. Doesn't need to be God.

It seems you have a strong calling from the Holy Spirit trying to reach your soul. I'm not clarevoyant or anything so don't think this is a horoscope haha. But you seem to have an understanding of spirituality and want to learn more. No teacher is useful unless he has students to teach, without students he is but an egomaniac. Once he has students, his wisdom turns from egocentric to helpful and righteous. Wisdom is begging to flow from the spring of the Lord I'm sure He would be more than delighted for your company, the question is, are you too ashamed to have faith in the Lord? Do you shudder at the thought of worshipping the true God, that you are not worthy? Do you have the courage in your inspiration then? You know God is not religion surely. Here is where I think I can help the most: your concerns are spiritual, not religious. Spirituality is based on faith, which you crave. Religion is based on dogma, the ritualistic habits formed to create a purer life, and this thereby strengthens your faith. They play off eachother so have faith I bet you will be flowing with the Holy Spirit! You can also say there is a harmony between God the Son and the Holy Spirit like this but I'm not as knowledgable to solid examples.

I'm more confused as to how liberals interpret the bible through politically correct lenses

Christianity is the religion Europe followed when it ascended to dominating the world.

There's some merit involved in taking part in its practices

The very fact you want to "get around" the aforementioned passage is evidence that you are not saved, and are in fact subjecting the bible to your own political correctness. Read the bible, with the assistance of patristic thought, and follow every bit of it, including the parts that do not sit well with you.

>You are defending your body at the cost of your immortal soul.

So in your opinion, the Temple of God is just a piece of trash anyone can throw around, SHIT, let's just do meth and eat twinkles all day, smoke and cream cheese can't touch MY soul right? Save the Temple of God from persecution? Save my life as to serve God more or to protect others? You think everyone should be meth addicts and that's just fine with you that's what you believe the Temple of God should be proclaimed as to me.

>attacked a priest
You mean a soldier.

>he said that two swords was enough
If Jesus was against any form of violence, why would he want them to have any swords at all? Do you think Jesus didn't know that Peter had a dagger? Why was he okay with his followers having weapons if he abhorred any violence?

Hell, why did he attack people physically? Why did he perform an act of violence near a temple no less?

You are being self-contradicting while projecting it onto others.

Again:
>Jesus told his followers to buy swords
He wouldn't tell them to buy a weapon if he did not want them to use it in any capacity.

>told the follower to cease and healed the priest
Because it was part of his path to crucifixion, not because it was an act of violence.

>Passages like this are so clear an unambiguous.
I agree. Love the persecutor. He never says to love the persecution. He traveled with armed men, his disciples. He never once tells a man to sell his weapons. He never once backs down from the face of evil.

Rome dominated the known world long before that. Alexander came close in a very short amount of time. The Church had an active hand in destroying the ascendancy of some countries like Portugal for instance.

This is also one of the first things that came to mind. Luckily the Church triumphed and the cathedral now stands rebuilt.

To fully understand Western civilization. If you close your mind to the Divine, all you see in things like pic related is a pretty painting on a ceiling. If you have an open mind, you understand the love featured in this fresco and its true meaning. If you go through life as an atheist, then you're not getting the full picture. I can't imagine how you can appreciate Victor Hugo, or Dostoevsky, or Shakespeare, or Kipling, or any of the great authors of the West without understanding Christianity.

The sin is that you did not defend the Temple of God. The Temple of YOUR God. If not defending the Temple of God is not a sin, I think attacking the Temple of God is a sin then, correct. Thereby defending yourself is irradicating sin because you are stopping the Temple of God from being persecuted. A lowly human cannot fathom the mind of God, no chimp, no computer ever will. But he has given you the power to reason in your own mind what is sin and what is not.

>If Jesus was against any form of violence, why would he want them to have any swords at all? Do you think Jesus didn't know that Peter had a dagger? Why was he okay with his followers having weapons if he abhorred any violence?

>He wouldn't tell them to buy a weapon if he did not want them to use it in any capacity.

Jesus made them get swords to teach them a lesson. After they had the swords Jesus said:

>(Matthew 26:52) Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword.

It was so the circumstance of them pulling weapons out could happen and Jesus would intervene to stop it. Jesus also said

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

>If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews.

Jesus didn't want his followers to fight on his behalf because there was nothing to fight for. Nothing on this Earth is "Christian" to fight fore. Why? Because of this

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Every government, institution, special interest group belongs to Satan.

I'm not sure where you got all that from. Obviously you should serve God as best you can but any student of history can recite to you countless atrocities committed by people who decided that it was alright for them to sin as long as their sins were done in the "service" of the Lord. This is foolish pride, to think that you know the Lord's desires so well that you can ignore his words in order to better aid him.

Let me ask you this: when Jesus was set upon by people who he knew intended to kill him, did he slay his attackers? Did he allow his followers to do so? Or did he submit to them, having proclaimed that His kingdom is not of this world?

You are treading a dangerous path when you attempt to second guess Jesus' words and interpret them in a way that allows you to act against them. Again, I ask you: If someone attacks you, and you refuse to attack them back, and you are slain by them, what sin have you committed? If you attack them, if you fight back against them, how can you say that you love them? Jesus told you to pray for those who persecute you, and you would interpret this to mean that it's fine to commit murder if someone attacks you first?

You have lost sight of the stakes, friend. Your brief time here on Earth is what decides how you spend eternity and you would risk eternity for your pride.

>Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword.
There is no sin in dying by the sword. Many of his followers have. He's only instructing that specific follower to not attack because "Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? 54But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”

>because there was nothing to fight for
That's not what he says. He said his kingdom isn't part of this world, therefore there was no sense in his followers dying to protect him from his destiny. He was meant to die and return to his kingdom.

>the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one
>god of this system of things
They're referring to the Roman Empire. A pagan society with ritualistic practices that are expressly sinful according to Abrahamic scripture.

>believing Satan
baka desu senpai. The entire temptation is Satan pretending to have authority he does not have. Christ is the King of Kings, not Satan. God can give authority to whoever he wishes, not Sana.

>

I think covered this well but the wikipedia link I provided also gives answers to your questions.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword
>Jacques Ellul and John Howard Yoder do not believe Luke 22:36 overturns the many times Jesus urged his followers to turn the other cheek and not resist evil when confronted by violence during his Sermon on the Mount and years of ministry. They show when the passage is taken in context (Luke 22:36-38), Jesus is also aware of fulfilling prophecy and makes a surprising statement that two swords are "enough."
>Ellul, Yoder and Archie Penner claim that two swords could not possibly have been "enough" to defend Jesus from his pending arrest, trial and execution, so their sole purpose must have been Jesus' wish to fulfill a prophecy (Isaiah 53:9-12). As Ellul explains:
>"The further comment of Jesus explains in part the surprising statement, for he says: "It is necessary that the prophecy be fulfilled according to which I would be put in the ranks of criminals" (Luke 22:36-37). The idea of fighting with just two swords is ridiculous. The swords are enough, however, to justify the accusation that Jesus is the head of a band of brigands. We have to note here that Jesus is consciously fulfilling prophecy. If he were not the saying would make no sense."
>This theory is further substantiated by Peter when Peter draws one of the swords a few hours later at Jesus' arrest in the Garden of Gethsemane, slashing the ear of Malchus, one of the priests' servants, and Jesus rebukes him saying: "Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."(Matthew 26:52)

>how can you say that you love them
These are very wise words I won't take them lightly thank you for your advice
If you attack them back, how can you say that you love them. I don't know you make a good point. Have faith in God right, if he wants you to die you die, if he wants you to live you live. But you take such a fatalistic view of the Lord you make Him seem submissive and weak instead of righteous and loving.
If you're sins are in the service of the Lord obviously they are sins. Don't forget God commanded His people to fight in the Old Testament righteously.
>Countless atrocities committed by people
> it was alright for them to sin as long as it was in the service of the Lord
Well they must have been demons then because only demons do that lol!
Seriously though, I have a hard time thinking of this as 'foolish pride', it seems you want to cripple and batter the image of the Lord to a beggar in your own heart then to embrace and exemplify Him in your own heart.
If a man approached me in a park, beat me to the ground, spit, and kicked me.....it would seem the true 'foolish pride' to say in my heart in prayer 'please bless this Man Lord for he does not know what he does' as he kicks me in the face. It's like you see Jesus getting his teeth kicked in and your just like 'na he'll be ok he's a champ' couple more kicks go by 'he doesn't need his molers'

>Or did he submit to them, having proclaimed that His kingdom is not of this world?

He submitted to them because it was his purpose to be slain and return to heaven. He did not submit to the Pharisees. He did not submit to the money changers. He did not submit to Satan who had asked him for less than a coat, merely recognition.

>if you fight back against them, how can you say that you love them?
Jesus did not command his followers to die for their enemies. You can twist his words if you'd like, but no such command is ever given. I can love my dog, but I won't let it bite my throat out. This is reductionist to the absurd. This is the problem. People extrapolating his words to the extreme. Paul did not turn himself in to Roman authorities, his persecutors, to be slain. He hid from them and sought shelter.

Because Jesus tells you to give your coat to a stranger, people argue that you must give your home as well. It's absurd, pure and simple.

>the EU parliament building is based on the Tower of Babel
pottery

You are an intellectual coward because you have no idea what the fuck "politically-incorrect" means and just think of it as a phrase for your faggot ideology of white nationalism or whatever losers are consoling themselves with these days.

Jesus is the most politically incorrect figure of all fucking time. His ideas are completely against the establishment and the very foundations of society. Read the fucking bible you moron. You do realize that Jesus was killed for his political advocacy, right? Jesus talked about money. Jesus talked about money all the fucking time. And it's role in our society. And that is what he was killed for.

Do you know what "forgiveness" is? It is about DEBT FORGIVENESS. Not this other nonsense. Jesus was against the financial institutions of his time and the relations between people that they created. This idea of forgiveness has been deliberately altered, presented as if it is not about money, when that is the whole fucking point of it.

Think about the Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard. The story is complete fucking madness to anyone from that time period. Or think of the parable of the Silver Talents. The Parable of the Prodigal Son-- of the 40 parables, 20 concern money and radically challenge the political establishment.

Xenophobic racist nonsense is just a peasant ideology. The "politically incorrect" angle is just a ploy. Jesus walked with prostitutes in a time where you could be stoned to death for being one. Try being "politically incorrect" in our times. You'll get elected to the highest office. Because it was never politically incorrect at all, it was just unspoken out of cowardice and baseness.

didn't read a word of this

Don't worry, if you find the bible complicated, then you can read the Easy To Read Version which makes everything 100% easier to understand, it's on biblegateway.com

>Christ is the King of Kings, not Satan.

Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Revelations 13:1, 2 - And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but upon its heads blasphemous names. 2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as that of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority.
Revelations 12:9 - . 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

Read these two verses again carefully and then read all the other verses up above. That's Jesus talking. According to Jesus who is the ruler of this world? According to Revelations 13 who gives beast, or human governments, their authority? According to 1 John 5 who is THE WHOLE WORLD in the POWER of?

‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers,
And the sentence by the word of the holy ones,
In order that the living may know
That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men,
Gives it to whomever He will,
And sets over it the lowest of men.’

>Hating the material world
>Hating humanity and human institutions, not for their sins, but on principle
>Thinking violence is evil despite God being clearly depicted as a warrior, an athlete, a conqueror, and a king

Go be a Gnostic somewhere else.

It is true that God is the TRUE and RIGHTFUL sovereign of the earth HOWEVER Satan is the CURRENT sovereign of the Earth. Not because he beat God in a fight but because when Adam and Eve sinned Satan began to immediately adopt and mold imperfect mankind before God began choosing his few individual followers. That's why Jesus constantly admitted up above that SATAN AND NOT GOD NOR HIMSELF is the TRUE ruler of the world. NOT THE RIGHTFUL ONE but the CURRENT ONE.

Go.
Be.
Gnostic.
Somewhere.
Else.

There is nothing inherently evil about fighting or kingship or matter.

>Jesus walked with prostitutes
And told them to stop being prostitutes. Why do people always skip this?

>the system of things of this world
Roman Empire ruled the entire known world at the time. Already addressed this. It's no surprise 666 is a reference to Caesar. Rome was destroyed.

>misleading the entire inhabited earth
Yes, when every Christian is ascended, Satan misleads the entire earth through the Anti-Christ and dominates it. You understand the context of Revelations don't you?

God himself says he rules over the kingdoms of men. Again, you're extrapolating Christ's words to the extreme absurdity. This is some dangerous revisionism.

Now you're expressly blaspheming. God and his followers have regularly declared Him and His Son as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

1 Timothy 6:15
which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

ONLY SOVEREIGN.

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Literally means dont chimpout. White people are so civilized that they dont understand the original meaning, but look how middle-easteners act when facing real or imagined insult and you know the meaning.

>There is nothing inherently evil about fighting or kingship or matter.

I understand self-defense but does the Bible support you on war or even a war on self-defense? Remember, what are you fighting for or defending? Are you fighting for a country? Remember what Jesus said.

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

A Christians country is heavenly, not earthly. Remember who owns all earthly countries on earth.>Roman Empire ruled the entire known world at the time. Already addressed this. It's no surprise 666 is a reference to Caesar. Rome was destroyed.

1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the WHOLE WORLD is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>God himself says he rules over the kingdoms of men.

Yes, but right now he is not direct ruler of the world. That's why the Bible says this:

(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

That is why Jesus said this:

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(John 17:14) I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

Not only is the CURRENT ruler of the world Satan but it is a sin to even love the world because the world is enemies with both God and Jesus.

Again, you're extrapolating Christ's words to the extreme absurdity. This is some dangerous revisionism.

Now combine these new verses up above with these

Easy, those passages were sneaked in after the fact by the enemies of Christ!

>There is nothing bad about an imperfect physical prison world filled with sickness strife and death ruled by a tyrannical fascist warlord demiurge who advocates bloodshed and torture and punishes the attainment of knowledge
Hylic as fuck. Sophia did not fall for this. Seek gnosis, friend.

This is an example of middle-eastern and african mindset that the verse opposes.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/monkey-attack-sets-deadly-tribal-clashes-libya-161120162450750.html

The time of Jesus in Palestine was constant circle of jewish chimpouts and roman retributions.

All of Satans sins are working in the service of the Lord. Always work in the Lords favor, because if there is a Satan, there is surely a God. And if there is a God, he rules over all, so Satan the great deceiver and all of his works will be in vein for the service of the Lord, don't you see how beautiful it is. If you have the smallest grain of faith you can move mountains

You are speaking through the Jewish religion in the Old Testament not the the Christian religion of the New Testament don't mock my God. And when I say, God, or Lord, I am also referring to Christ.

Dawkins got it wrong because he started from a wrong presupposition, Heidegger was right.
Watch Peterson's 2016 lectures, this is final redpill, meant for people too intelligent to ever become religious.
youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q
You will never be the same again.

That's nice and all but you still need to remember all that I have quoted here. Satan is the TRUE ruler of the world. NOT THE LEGITIMATE RULER but the current one. The reason I say true is because everyone in the world wonders who is behind the curtain pulling all the strings. Everyone has their theories from the Builderbergers, the Bohemians, Illuminati, Rothchilds, etc. However they TOO are also pawns. The truth is that the supreme dark lord and governor of this world is Satan. Not Jesus, Not Jehovah, but Satan. HOWEVER, remember Jesus words in. Satan is going to be cast out. THEN Jesus and God will take over the Earth directly.

mub da mo bidda te dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

You are correct.
Just know this,
Satan is but a mere tenant plowing the land, one of God's most trusted angels that betrayed him, and God is the landlord. I could say he's the ruler of the Universe and Satan rules the world, regardless, religion leads to dogma, only the faithful have faith.

Jesuschrist was an anti globalist who wanted get off the influence of roman empire in his land. (Old testament is too greek/egyptian for me).

*God's *MOST* trusted angel

Well you made the thread faggot.

redpilled version

Early Jews were warrior cult

Most proto-Christians only believed in a Christ as a spirit being

Romans stole and burned all copies of Talmud, preserved just one

Jewish traitor Josephus helped Romans author the NT and made up story of Jesus actually living on earth to trick stupid new Christians

Actual Jesus story as it conforms to the chronological order that the NT was written: Jesus exists in the spiritual realm; Jesus was crucified; Jesus lived his life and had a ministry and performed miracles. Jesus was Born. 100% backwards. Order of these stories as presented in the Bible is a complete lie.

You mean
>lived life, had ministry, performed miracles
>decided to shrink and eventually climb into a woman's womb, only to disappear like Yoda.

Make sense, senpai.

If the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one, does that not exemplify God's calling for you? I've thought of this. Yea Satan is supposed to take over the world and no one will no when or how. I've thought if I truly have faith and want to serve God and treat others better, and I am aware of these events, I should do something to help God in this process. But it is so enveloping, I spent countless hours scorging conspiracy theories I'm with you there man somethings fishy, and Jesus would want us to stand up to these powers and glorify him not submit to Satan and be cowardly sinners. But I just can't help to ask the question how the hell do I do something about it? For all I know your a CIA plant trying to subvert people for the Rothschilds. AS.YOU.READ.THIS. The GOV swarms the hotbeds of conspiracy groups so how would I know: when they have infiltrated? When I have solid information? Am I on the right track? What can I do about this? I must have more faith I guess

For me, it's simply traditionalism. Christianity is the religion of Europe and western civilization. I went to a Christian school and learned about every minute detail. Went through an edgy atheism phase in my late teenage years then came back to Christianity in my early 20s. I don't really "believe in God" necessarily, but I follow the religion and use the good things from it, pray for people and hang around Christians.

I don't know anyone can read the OT and not think "These people are some retarded barbarian mongoloids." I mean they sacrificed animals, held slaves, practiced incest, raped and killed each other for stupid shit, etc. That's all just in Genesis. If you saw the Biblical Hebrews today you'd think they were no better than some dirty Muslims. The NT is a lot better and where I believe the value lies. Jesus is a pretty spot-on role model.

>How to read the Bible through a politically-incorrect lens?

You don't

You either read the Bible, on its own terms, or you're just LARPing and wasting your time. Christianity is not a handbag-accessory to your white nationalist world views. It's a life-changing encounter with God, on His terms... or its nothing at all.

>How to read the Bible through a politically-incorrect lens?
By attempting to understand the real meaning behind the words. Why are the words there?

"Don't stoop on their level.", "Ignore shills." It's just basic wisdom, but fools think that God gave them a program for success.

>If the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one, does that not exemplify God's calling for you?

I have no idea what you are asking.

>Yea Satan is supposed to take over the world and no one will no when or how

Satan already is and was the ruler of the world. Remember what posted Jesus saying that Jesus IS the ruler of this world not that he WILL BECOME the ruler of this world.

>I've thought if I truly have faith and want to serve God and treat others better, and I am aware of these events, I should do something to help God in this process.

(Matthew 28:19) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.

>But I just can't help to ask the question how the hell do I do something about it?

See above

>For all I know your a CIA plant trying to subvert people for the Rothschilds.

(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>AS.YOU.READ.THIS. The GOV swarms the hotbeds of conspiracy groups so how would I know: when they have infiltrated

(John 13:35) By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

(1 John 4:20) If anyone makes the statement: “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen.

The Bible allows for nationalism, but not for your nation to take the place of God. Note that you can still use that sword, it just has consequences.

>Note that you can still use that sword, it just has consequences.

(Romans 12:16-19) .... Do not become discreet in YOUR own eyes. 17Return evil for evil to no one. Provide fine things in the sight of all men. 18If possible, as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men. 19Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.”

(Hebrews 10:30) For we know him that said: “Vengeance is mine; I will recompense”; and again: “Jehovah will judge his people.”

>The Bible allows for nationalism,

The definition of nationalism is:

> loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups.

(Matthew 6:24) “No one can slave for two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other.

(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

You cannot be a nationalist because nationalism denotes devotion and devotion is a form of worship. If you devote yourself to a nation, flag, or regime you make yourself enemies with God.

Read the OT.

By this all will know that you are my disciples : if you have love among yourselves.

Love thy enemies... etc...

Yes, but you cannot love the world.

>(Matthew 6:24) “No one can slave for two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(Ephesians 2:2) in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>(Ephesians 6:12) because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

I'm not talking about the world (1 John 2:15-17), I'm talking about humans.

And I totally agree with you, bro. :)

If the whole world is ruin by evil, conceiving, rapists/murderers/pedophiles/liars/adulterers, basically everyone you meet is rooting for Satan lieing cheating eachother abuse, doesn't that shit suck? I would hate to have to deal with those people everyday. But that is the world.
So wouldn't the fact that the evil you encounter in this world have such a negative effect on you, that a faith like Christianity which believes in treating other people well, might have a strong calling to you for happiness oppose to the atrocities that plague the human condition? I mean just the idea of Darwinism turns some people into ape like beings with animal characteristics

>doesn't that shit suck?

That's why all Christians are waiting for the Day when Jehovah will clean the Earth.

I'm sorry for all the typos/misplaced words it's auto correct

>might have a strong calling to you for happiness oppose to the atrocities that plague the human condition?

(1 Corinthians 2:14) But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually.

(Psalm 40:4) Happy is the able-bodied man that has put Jehovah as his trust And that has not turned his face to defiant people, Nor to those falling away to lies.

Actually reading the fucking thing!

So, just to recap, this thread is about a sola scriptura fag quoting selectively and ignoring the actions of jesus vs a rightist true believer who supports his position by stating "well, why would jesus do that?!"