Btfo

Well you just can't argue against this now can you

> Btfo

I can't tell who is btfo though. Elaborate

Aren't you supposed to start these threads with nonsensical liberal bullshit?

Leaf for a lolllll

Does anyone argue against that?

Stop being such a hateful burger

this

fuck kike propaganda op

I DO,AT LEAST THE MUSLIMS MEMORIZE VERSES OF THE QURAN,CHRISTIANS SHOULD DO THE SAME

I can't argue, but he usually doesn't speak much english to me. He does a fine damn good job on the sprinkler system though. Would give +1 again.

i don't give a fuck about what jews think of me

They should learn some basic theology before making theological arguments. In this case, they should probably try having heard of the concept of solidarity, then maybe look into how virtue signaling doesn't actually count as an act of charity.

Also, good intentions don't absolve you of responsibility for your actions. So letting in millions of third world barbarians and making life worse for everyone is still morally wrong.

Jesus threw the jews out of the temple and whipped them, and talked of the good of righteous anger, so nah

Nobodies really disagreeing with you.

Yeah, cause this generation is sooooo caring.

>tfw too intelligent for religion

What about this?
1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

You have to do both, faggot.
>I've never read a single word of the Bible but I'm going to heaven because I let Islamic extremists into my own country

haha yeah because jesus would totally be like "yo fuck the niggers and the shitskins they're absolute garbage, white power, also giving anything to anyone without expressly profiting from it makes you a cuck"

oh wait no, he lived with a hooker and washed her scummy feet with oil, then told people to give all their money away

i think arguing against religion is pretty stupid. To clarify, it's like trying to prove that there's a giant invisible lizard demon behind you that controls every aspect of your life. It's intangible, it can't be proven or disproven by man. but nobody should blindly believe anything. if you just believe shit because people tell you to, then you turn around and start being a hypocritical cunt, then fuck you.

I love the Crusades, but my friend told me that Jesus would not have approved of them. Is she right?

Joseph was cucked by god.

yeah, i'm sure stealing people's soup will get me into heaven
nice try, retard

>washed her scummy feet with oil
This is my fetish

Who wouldn't want to follow a religion that worships a primed bull?

>letting in millions of third world barbarians

That's just elites playing karma my man

Our western societies thrive on pillaging and warmongering in southern countries, so there's a karmic opportunity for the unwashed southern masses to get back at us

I will whip any fucking kike, just like Jesus

*snaps fingers*
I'm covered, dog

>BTFO

Who is?
The picture is exactly right, but it is rather how you treat all things, including yourself. Also

My ((((((private Christian))))))) school had a Bible class where we learned about the Old and New testaments among other things. We had to learn Bible verses weekly and they'd stack to the point where within 9 weeks we'd have to know sometimes whole chapters. I've pretty much forgotten all of them but the applications were nice at the time and I learned stuff. A lot of people cheated tho lol

So he'd probably be pissed off if you went around calling people racists and bigots and beating them up and setting their stores on fire just because you have a few ideological differences. Good thing liberals don't believe in him.

Karma is not a christian teaching you nigger.

I bet all the people who post that images are atheists

Jesus loves me for all my sins. For I have accepted his sacrifice as my personal salvation.

You can fuck off now, OP.

Based monk is based.