Continuation of Last Night's Risk

The named countries are for people who will hopefully be returning from the last session. The countries not named are free for the taking. If that color has space on the board, you may assume control, and if not, you may start a new nation in the location of your choice. This post also serves as my roll.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8VnRN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

bump

come on guys

oi oi oi

bumparino

meeemes

ddjwwcjdndjkcnjkcn

good

Ay, who's this?

I'll play as Flastelmanum if he doesn't come back

unnamed green America
Zion

Okay

you got it

Well hullo hullo OP

Glad to have you here

Think anyone else will show up?

I'll give him 6 more min

Okay, you can take control of Flastelmanum. Any lurkers feel free to ask now as well. Anyway, players may roll.

I rename Flastelmanum to Snow Empire
Take Canada

The mighty Nile is claimed can I join in on this game?

Sure, red or grey?

Grey

Here we go

Take the rest of Canada

IM HERE

what's your move boyo?

I've been seeing risk on Sup Forums for years. How does one actually play it on Sup Forums? Pls explain

Expand through modern day Egypt

death to blue please

u select a country then u expand, and if u go to war with someone you roll, whoever has the higher roll takes X amount of territories, basic stuff like that

You have a nation, represented by a color. You can then tell the op what your nation does, and the last few digits of your post number determines how well you do

Okay, thank you.

Are there any free nations?

Yep, choose any that don't have a name, or ask about an inactive one

May I play as khaki in Africa? Call me Rhodesia.

update

Sure thing, you can make a move now

Expand into South Africa.

Expand into Pacific Coast

spread throughout Saudi Arabia without attacking blue

if there's extra/spilling, kill the blue in saudia arabia

update

Push east towards Libya

Expand East in USA

Expand west in the rest south Africa, if there's spilling expand east.

full attack on blue

whoa? is that the new code geass?

Yeah it's from a trailer the new season is either gonna be lit or fail spectacularly

here we go

can i get a link to that video? ( ) looks dank as fug

I forgot snow, so I'll count the next one as double for him

kill blue, if extra spread into the rest of saudia arabia

Feel free to join the Risk Discord Group
discord.gg/8VnRN

Can I Join?
Kangz
Algeria
Light Red

I'm back. Looks like I'm cooked though. Fight back unless he agrees to a peace treaty

(name from other thread will delete it)

Expand into the remainder of south Africa, then east into Mozambique. If it spills, into Angola.

Expand to the rest of Mexico spill into Eastern USA

Seeing as Algeria is taken can I start in Liberia?

Yes

Expand southwest into Ethiopia and beyond. Sorry man the trailer got took off YouTube.

>a fucking pink crystal
hes even more of a bitch this time around

Don't forget to put any bonuses from land in your name

what amount would my "+" be?

also, attack blue

if extra spill/blue is completely dead continue into the rest of suadia arabia

Take Hawaii and Eastern USA

look in the very bottom left of the map. you have to have complete control of the region to get the bonuses, so rn, you have +5

Push south east towards none other than everyone's favorite person Chad

Move as far east as possible, avoiding Egypt.

Expand into the rest of the Angola and Kenya region. If there's a spill, Congo.

All of Africa will soon obey my commands

King Ramses The III of Egypt, I have a proposal,if you steal Madagascar from India I will help you conquer Rhodesia, and you can have Africa to yourself. After stealing Madagascar give it to me and I will help you conquer Rodesia. Deal, my king?

England, seeing as I am technically your colony, how do you feel about an alliance?

Pozzed pieces of filth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

For the Anglo-Saxon Empire!

I WILL KILL YOU YOU SOUTH AFRICAN SHIT LORD (please be nice and avert your attention somewhere else for a few turns mkay?)

We'll I don't see why we all can't be friends. If me and Rhodesia split Africa and give you Madagascar we can easily repel the Indians and the British from our continent

Sorry missed that never mind

Why do I need to conquer you, when England will? You're doomed.

Time to destroy the camel riders and rebel slaves in west and north Africa :^)

I would rather destroy you than betray an ally. After all, you both decided to attack me first :^) I shan't be betrayed.

Really? Ok, I take the offer, we form an African alliance and sweep out the Eurofags, while we are at it, we can use Madagascar to take Australia. Sound like a plan?

I reject the offer. Africa belongs to Anglos. Goodbye.

update

real update

Me, doomed? Right now maybe, but after taking Madagascar from the gooks and taking Australia, hopefully me and King Ramses will push out the brits. Want to join us like real Africans or submit to the English dogs?

fill in rest of saudia arabia, if extra, fill in the restof japan, if extra, fill in that little space of china that's left

expand into South East US and Spillover into Australia

Keep moving east, but avoid King Ramses and Rodesia.

You and me seem cut from the same cloth and u seem to be a dominant power on the globe, Alliance? We can hit the Brits from two fronts? Rhodesia is negligible

>one off

Come on snow men, I want Australia. How about this, you take New Zealand and the Phillipines and I take mainland Australia. I will also let you have Tasmania if you agree to take Chile from Argentina.

Push south knowing conflict is inevitable

no

Take the remainder of the Kenya region, then put all remaining spill into Somalia and Ethiopia. Also seeing as you're England, perhaps you could help by attacking Egypt?

I'm no African. I'm a proud Anglo. Africa belongs to us. Should've thought about that before betraying your "fellow African".

Care to join us in an alliance?

Sure

Russians and Anglos united :^)

You are going to steal one of the biggest continents on the globe even though you have Russia and the US from someone as small as me? Play fair and I throw in Papua New Guinea.

You have like 0 power. You aren't in a position to negotiate. A coalition of camel riders and ebola victims?

When I mean give countrys and pieces I mean in atleast 5-16 turns from now. I'm not giving anyone anything now obviously but when I gain power I will give away countries to allies and negotiate with them.

In all honesty I know I can't win against the snowmen or the Brits so I'm just gonna push south towards you until we run into conflict. If I'm going down your going down with me dude sorry. The pyramids will fall but we'll rest easy knowing Cape Town is burnt to the ground.

Here I come with my massive bonus, here I came to invade Egypt, war is upon us!