Sup Forums BTFO BY SCIENCE

Scientific researchers confirm, race doesn't exist.
What now, conservashits?

youtube.com/watch?v=RK3sguRWYK0

Other urls found in this thread:

redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-and-diversity
sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/what-your-earwax-says-about-your-ancestry
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
youtube.com/watch?v=YzrtUQHgXY8
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_neuron
arxiv.org/abs/1611.04135
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Thomas-99-intelligence.pdf
tu-chemnitz.de/hsw/psychologie/professuren/entwpsy/team/rindermann/pdfs/London15V.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FPBP

Not how it works. Also I call bullshit. Ignoring thread

>Legitimately believing in bill nyr

Bill Nye The Bachelor's Degree Guy

Actual biomed researcher here. Do you know why drugs clinically tested I'm America can't be used here in Japan without clinical trials here? It's because the genetic differences between populations divided by race and ethnicity differ enough that diseases and medicine affect them different. Our bodies are alike, but there are also differences in how we work on the inside. To pretend this doesn't lead to behavioral differences despite brain chemistry playing a huge role in personality (hell, even environmental factors just end up changing how your brain works on a molecular level) is absolutely ludicrous. A TV personality who doesn't understand medical science can't change that.

SPBP

just going to leave this here

You don't think they do that just to keep foreign companies from competing with domestic pharma?

Are you stupid or do you think I really don't look at and interpret results of studies that I fucking work on?

Does this mean no quotas or special treatments? I'm fine with this.

I just think it's possible that's what people above your paygrade told you to rationalize the money they make re-running tests they don't need to duplicate.

whites create inequality because they're racist and think different skin color matters

Fuck, just watching the video, most retarded arguments ever... I can't differentiate between the genes of a smart person and a dumb one, this means intelligence isn't real, wake up sheeple!

>Run a test
>Look at raw data
>Analyze said data
Who do you think shows the executives the data in the first place?

Both Watson and Nye's statements are mutually exclusive.

Faggot.

>We're not dumb or smart, we're "humans"
Does narrative over thought get more retarded than this?

Do you realize that they can't tell the truth?

>EVIL WHITE PEOPLE
Nevermind, didn't realize I was talking to a shitposter.

>literally blood types that are exclusive to certain minority groups
>WE ARE ALL THE SAME HUMAN BEANS.

nope.

So, you're telling me that Marburg and Reston viruses having the same polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis profiles means their differing taxonomy isn't just a social construct? You're telling me there really are JUST biological constructs, and no social constructs in science?

>you can breed a stupid person with a smart person, you get a person

>"Science"
It's not a religion, idiot. It's a process.

humanity is all one nation, doesn't mean they have the same merits / habits (and choice) that bring success

one sentence btfo ur entire dynasty

just do a search on blood types. mixed race kids have horrible trouble getting organ/blood transfers because they can't get matching donors, not even from their own family members BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERENCES IN THE RACES.

Another good example is ear wax.

sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/what-your-earwax-says-about-your-ancestry

Well, your claim to authority *is* anecdotal, desu, mb.

I read somewhere that bone marrow differs from race to race. For example it's hard to get a bone marrow in the body of a mixed raced human

Racist misinformation, racists really do want mixed race kids to die.

>I ONLY ACCEPT PEER REVIEWED SOURCES FROM UNBIASED MAIN STREAM MEDIA HURR DURR IM SO SMART AND HURR

break free from the conditioning.

it's literally on the red cross's own website you fucktard.

Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Richard Lynn explains eugenics and dysgenics
youtube.com/watch?v=YzrtUQHgXY8

Race, Genetics and Intelligence | Richard Lynn and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
Race, Genetics and Intelligence | Helmuth Nyborg and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
The Bell Curve: IQ, Race and Gender | Charles Murray and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
An Honest Conversation About Race | Jared Taylor and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

The Japanese are notorious supporters of white supremacy.

calling bill nye a scientist... ouch

look i loved his show in the 90s but hes an actor his opinions dont really matter

Oh boy, you're going for the shitposting gold medal.

Hey user, if we're all the same human beans then why are certain races more prone to certain genetic conditions? Why do we have endpoints for phase 3 clinical trials that require a specific target within the population to be set before approving its use? Remember, a single example showing two viruses of all things being similar but classified differently is not an answer.

So, by that logic, you admit that global warming is probably a hoax funded by .govs to justify stealing billions of shekels to defeat a boogeyman? Y'know, since we're on the topic of authorities abusing their influence for profit.

KEK
>HUMAN BEANS

my fucking sides

Yeah, it's totally impossible to read on your own and verify anything I've said about drug development.

>shitposting
I'm being serious you white supremacist, Japan is a xenophobic white supremacy

>I ACCEPT EVERYTHING I READ ON THE INTERNET AT FACE VALUE
You didn't think this through, user!

I also just argued against that, lel.

What about skull structure, and propensities for non communicable diseases, Mr. Nye?

pseudo-science myths that support white supremacy

Have you ever looked at niggers befores? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HOW WEIRD THEIR HEADS ARE SHAPED? No you dont because your still a retard that thinks race is just skin color.

Hey user, how come lots of white people have lactase persistence compared to other groups? Why do a lot of Asians have alcohol dehydrogenase issues? Are these social constructs as well, or are evil white people tricking minorities into thinking they get diarrhea from drinking milk?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_neuron

mirror neurons is also a good term to learn. we look to our parents, our biological parents, to figure out how to act. If we are separated from one or more of our parents, people tend to not develop fully and instead develop a lot of antisocial personality disorders. This was first noticed in the 1800s when immigrants would be forced to put their children up for adoption. The end result was that the areas that received orphans would experience steep rises in crime.

what happens in mixed race children is that their brains cant comprehend where their parents are since their parents look nothing like them so it acts like they dont have parents, resulting in psychological disorders. It's probably why mixed race morons in the united states are so retarded...

Sure, let me get right on that. In the meantime, I won't question a single word Anomynious writes on a Polynesian pictographic tapestry.

Or, y'know, since you're an academic and all, you must have tons of sources to cite, right there. Look, I'm not even saying I disagree, but come on, now.

..skin colour is genetic

Skull shape is just superficial, it doesn't affet intelligence. That's literally phrenology, and it's a discredited pseudo-science

>white people have lactase persistence compared to other groups
epigenetics from having dairy foisted upon them by the dairy industrial complex for the last few generations. Same with gluten.

okay

by the way, plz go homu, waito piggu.

Geometry and medicine are pseudoscience?

phrenology is pseudoscience

>the dairy industrial complex

So you're just completely ignoring any other points made?

face shape is linked to criminality
arxiv.org/abs/1611.04135

didn't know there was a dairy industrial complex in the bronze age

face shape is linked to IQ
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237

I just brought up lactose intolerance and alcohol dehydrogenase specifically because everyone is familiar with them. If you need someone to explain that to you, you should stay in school a little longer before posting.

First off, do some more reading about who has persistence. Second, all you did was say "people can evolve differently under different conditions". Do you actually know what epigenetics is or do you think it's some unnatural man made ploy that exists outside of evolution to keep colored people suppressed?

You also conveniently skipped the alcohol dehydrogenase bit.

nah, you werent. you dont have to believe random posts on the internet, but every time you demand sources and imply 'antecodtal evidence isnt real', you are calling that person a liar and saying that things that happened in reality arent real unless they have some kind of stamp on them.

It's subtle, its insidious, its by design. If you dont believe something, then look it up yourself, prove it wrong, or ignore it. Dont go around telling people they are wrong and then do the equivalent of dropping the mic/walking away.

Commencing redpill dump

Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid.skull structures. Identifying the body of a person of unmixed European, African or Asian ancestry (i.e.race) by the skull is child's play for any 1st year forensic anthropologist grad.

IDK why your arguing with a shill but it's still gods work

Scientific Racism is the greatest redpill, and the hardest to swallow.

I work for Merck in NJ and what he said is true. We have to factor demographics in for all of our clinical trials.
the drug trials in the US are overwhelmingly blacks (gibsmedats for being research guinea pigs) and the clinucal trials are conducted in places like Baltimore and Philly.

we have to contract with places in Poland to test drugs on volunteers who match American white demographics

>Bill Nye an engie that never did anything of note says race is not real
HAHAHAHA POLE BTFO
>Doctor Watson, guy who discovered DNA drops redpills against religious and brown people left and right
HE IS OLD AND SENILE DISREGARD HIM

Yes goy, the evil dairy industrial complex edited European genes thousands of years ago to have a mutation to digest lactose past infancy.

Anybody else notice how he just blatantly simmers racial differences to ONLY skin color?

Yes our skin colors are different for the reasons mentioned, but THOSE AREN'T THE ONLY DIFFERENCES YOU BACHELOR'S DEGREE HAVING FUCK.

>Race is just skin color
A mechanical engineer is no expert on evolutionary biology

Because retards genuinely think that's the only non environmental difference. They're brainwashed from birth to grave that "we're all the same" yet they'll agree we're not literal clones. Some will admit differences when you show blood or gene differences, but the conditioning is strong like zealotry and snaps them back.

You're arguing over the definition of race at this point. I think that plenty of people would take different skin color, different bone structure and difference intellectual capacity as more than enough to qualify different groups as separate races. Watson has also said the following:

>He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”

There is no reason to not take Watson's statements as indicative of belief in real, non-superficial differences between the races. Obviously, any intelligent and educated person knows that OP's quote is nonsense and Watson's statements (and the public backlash he received for making them, which harmed him financially to the extent that he was forced to auction his nobel prize) should be taken as a reminder that not only is the science in favor of our position, but so is the guy who literally discovered DNA.

The lesson learned from his treatment after making such "controversial" statements is that science is no longer science, but is at the whim of public opinion and any scientist who dares make any claims or discoveries that conflict with what we already "know" about the differences between the races or sexes. Hence we have shills like Nye who is a entertainer, not a scientist, but who is nonetheless regarded as an expert when he makes vague feel good statements about scientific issues.

If you are a scientist, you are not allowed to speak the truth. Welcome to the future.

Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Mitochondrial DNA and IQ in Europe
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Thomas-99-intelligence.pdf

Evolution vs. culture as background factors
for international intelligence differences
tu-chemnitz.de/hsw/psychologie/professuren/entwpsy/team/rindermann/pdfs/London15V.pdf

>Skull shape is just superficial, it doesn't affet intelligence.
Yh Australophithecus was a real braniac even thought this turbo retard didnt even discover fire that was Homo Erectus 2 million years in the future.

I used to be a dental assistant. One of the first things I learned on the job is that when you're taking panoramic x-rays you have to turn up the power for black people and latinos or else the films won't come out clearly. This is due to higher bone density. I thought the doctor was racist at first until I tried it for myself. There are real physical differences between the races, and there is no magical force that prevents these differences from affecting the brain.

That gene only present in 5% of black population

Your point being?

You're racist if you think race isn't a word we should use anymore because of feelings.

Race is pretty much slight variations in genes, but the video is just sjw watercooler talk.

>"""""""""""""""""""""Scientific""""""""""""""""""""" researchers who totally aren't biased at all by liberal ideology

>How dare you question me! HOW DARE YOU! Take this ad hominem! Muh anominousse credentials!
>I just SAID something I found on Wikipedia, take it at face value!
Come on, now. Not very humble for an alleged academic.

You know OP, this reminds me of when I took the gal pal to the science museum in a date. Everything as strict emperical physics or geometry, even an exhibit on "junk" science like vibrating chairs to heal people. That is, until we got to the special exhibition "race: are we really that different?" We both decided not to enter because her, being a biology student, and I, not being a brainwashed fool, didn't need another dose of bullshit that day. The sad part is, they being millions of kids per year to this place on otherwise legitimate field trips from hundreds of miles away.

Geneticsfag here. There's enough genetic variation within us to determine our race and ethnic background; this is something that's been known for the better part of a decade. What Nye is referencing is that whites, asians, and blacks DON'T have a different set of chromosomes, just different variations of each one.

Now fuck off.

>le race is a social construct
Why is it genetic, though? If you breed a white and a black, you don't get an asian if "social influences" say that you should.

He's also a mechanical engineer.

Race = culture. Culture exists. Eat shit

Racism can't exist, so now I can say nigger all day without offending anyone.

>using the term pseudo science

how to tell a vice reading shit lib 101

This reminds me. What do you guys think about CRISPR gene editing tech being used to make humans with ideal genes?

Based Japanese bro keep up the good work.

Exciting, lots of potential, but it will have to be used carefully and fully tested on micro and phyto organisms first.

Dude it was a joke.

I'm not saying anything about that person. I'm saying they're disseminating what they, with their education, know to be facts, but what the Uneducated don't understand without data.

When you read a compelling infographic, what's the one thing you look for? Answer: the little area containing sources and citations. Why? Because if you agree with something, you want to adopt that information as your own. You'll also wish to share it, and debate upon it, when necessary. Regarding the infographic, you'd only accept that information at a glance, no matter how compelling, if it utilized equally compelling source material.

Doing otherwise is foolish. We're on fucking Sup Forums, nigger. Come on, now. Japflag's arguments wouldn't hold up in an academic setting without sources. Not even in an undergraduate level research paper.

Also, not in the post you initially quoted. Check my pbtID.

How did we manage to socially construct different skull shapes?

Oh look its a fake scientist saying things on a fake political news/blog website.

>Sup Forums eternally BTFO again for the one millionth time.

/sage

Science is settled! Race doesn't exist.

Unless you need a bone marrow transplant.
Then it's very real.

i am permanently deleting my Pol account after this

>cranial capacity is not linked to IQ
that must by why my rat makes as much money as I do, since brain size doesn't matter, only privilege

why do the furries ruin everything
also since when was the Archduke driving the car

>Skull shape is just superficial, it doesn't affet intelligence.
Irrelevant, it proves that there is substantial variance in the genes of humans. We differentiate between species of birds and fish for less dramatically expressed differences than changes in bone structure.

>there is no such thing as subspecies
lol ok

OP is a fag who quit posting an hour ago, but here's some pre nuts Dawkins.