You have 10 seconds to explain why you dont own a firearm pic related boom stick that i picked up today

you have 10 seconds to explain why you dont own a firearm pic related boom stick that i picked up today

Careful not to fall for it

Fuck off with this old bait

Good meme, tee hee don't look at my toes hahaha hah trolled ya ×D I hope I make it into a best of 4 Chan screen cap.

I'm 19 and live in NYC.

It's quite literally illegal/impossible to own a gun in this god forsaken city.

I will own one once I move

I picked up a mossberg 590 flex for HD, any anons care to comment?
I have one 3" 00 buck loaded and then have 8 slugs to follow in the tube

Cus Im goku.
Kamehameha wave > gun.

Checkem

God agrees with me

because i live in australia where pepper spray,slingshots,airsoft,tasers,replica guns and more are illegal

I'll be the one to say I'd fuck your toes.

The Devil does too

You can own a gun, faggot.

You're just some fucking Lebo cunt who probably has a criminal record a mile long.

Stay away from me.

I don't care. If shit goes down, one gun won't protect. Neither will a few more. I'll just put my dukes up like the old days. And I'll be dead of course but guns are for pussies

But I do.

Poor collegefag here. Just picked up 1927 tula hex mosin last week too.

all dem meme guns

nice one pupper

You're a faggot from Australia.

Owning a gun isn't a meme. It's literally a right every man has here, in America

LMAOOOO what are you doing, you can't use a gun.

Silly doggo

Look at his toenails they need some trimming I would say

are those roo feet? Don't show this to Aus

kek

HOLY FUCK

Dem toes doe

Was thinking of getting a mossberg since im on a budget. I am also worried about damage to drywall and projectiles going into neighboring homes. I hear an sks might be better since there are rounds that break apart after 1-2 walls, but are there any for a shotgun that do the same?

nice one leaf, you got me there

I'm a walking meme who memed a meme into the highest office in the land. Feels good

Lever action 30 30?

Nice gun pupper

>Leaf
Kill yourself - you fakeass Britain

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR TOENAILS

ARE YOU A FUCKING CLOSET GOBLIN WHO EATS CHILDREN OR SOME SHIT

Those Berettas are gay as fuck

I carried in Chicago for a decade before Moore v Madigan. You could own a gun if you wanted to.

You probably vape too faglord

What's up with my ID tho

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

Ey bby gurl lemme succ dem toez

>falling for bait this old

REEEEE NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

Daisy air rifle.

i has a p64 too, breddy good for a $150 i paid

>/k/

at least a leaf could shit post succesfully

living in California now so it's a little tricky to own and CCW i think is almost impossible.

However, I have actually been thinking of buying a new gun, actually two of the same one cause I wanna teach the wife how to shot.

The most important lesson you can teach a women is how to shoot, because you are literally teaching her that her safety comes from her willingness to defend herself.

So anyone have any suggestion? I haven't fired a gun since I was in my early twenties. I want something light, easy to clean, not too expensive. It doesn't have to be a monster hand cannon but nothing too small either...

>theloliQ
Pedohile detected

No ;_;

No

R8

> POLICE
Ha!

Even this leaf owns a Winchester SXP and a M&P 15

>that ID

Where to get clip?!

>no optics
0/10 get a x16 scope on that thing user.

I live in Britain.

If I feel like including guns in recreational combat training, it's airguns and goggles.

I used to do battle reenactment with Green Party friends before Welsh Nationalist recruited me.

>id
kek

Buy an AK and AR asap you only have a few weeks

Fuck me. What condition is yours? Bore? I spent 280 on mine. But besides slight holster wear, it's pristine. Bore is mirror finish.

>I'm 19 and live in NYC.
>It's quite literally illegal/impossible to own a gun in this god forsaken city.
>I will own one once I move
You sir are a pussy. The 2nd amendment gives you the right to own a gun. Your chicken shit behavior about guns arises from your indoctrination. Get over it. Just go the fuck out and buy a gun. Carry it how you wish. If shit goes down, use the gun. If cops talk shit about your gun point them to the 2nd amendment, hire a (((Jew)))) and tell the courts to fuck off.

Gunshow. You could probably find online tho

How do I into medieval feet mode? Just not bathe or pay any attention to them for 1 year?

on the internet no one knows you're a doge

Can I suck your toes, Senpai?

Ill wait for the next show to jew them down in price.

You've made me ashamed to be a Cx4 owner.

and you should be ashamed

what in the fuck is up with those toes??

Since when is karabiner 98 a meme gun?

wtf

R8

Px4 owner here.
Why?

Why?

You need to pay hundreds of dollars and get fingerprinted for the privilege.

Dunno. But mine ain't a k98. It's an m24/47. Picked up for 180 cash

Its a Yugo M48 not a real Kar 98k

SHALL

>implying NGI will ever get a print of mine

Unfortunately where I live it ends with "shall".

post pictures of feet pls

Thats how i got my shotgun for 186.

what did he mean by this?

bruh, your toenails.

that my friend is just a glorified bb gun

check flag

What is the best pistol? I want one that I can have in my car and put on my pocket

Nice nigger sleeping additive.

have fun when that jams or runs out of ammo

Gay/10

your answer is any pistol.

because i can get arrested for having a 1 straight blade, literally, less than a vegetable knife.

My grandmother had a .33 revolver illegally for as long as i can remember but my aunt on the other side of my family reported her to the police when she found out. My grandmother died when she was summoned to court. She was 82 anyway so there is no way she could've gone to prison.

its only a bb gun dude

I have a 535 and have put a few thousand shells through it. Had only 1 extraction issue but was easy to clear. Good solid guns for a good price.

Kel-Tec P3AT with HP rounds.

You're talking about 1000 years when you say Medieval.

Vikings (and maybe the settlers that came with them) were very hygienic, they washed every week, which could be one of the reasons why they got on well with Muslims, though a mutually agreeable slave trade is also rumored.

Christians in that period could perhaps get a monk or Latin literate to point out Jesus washed feet.

>My grandmother had a .33 revolver illegally for as long as i can remember
>My grandmother died when she was summoned to court.

she sounded pretty fucking based

mine was a cherry other than light holster wear, beauty bore, i bought it back in 2004ish

Because I'd be sent to jail if I drew a gun with crayons.

>Just tell the Judge to fuck off!

That would be funny lol

Because I have one like this.

look into a walther (NOTE: Get a pocket holster as well. you don't want to get a pen caught on the trigger)

Thanks for the autistic response, it was a joke you retard.

Guns are machines, like cars. If you take care of them they are great.
>A fix bayonets!

so what you mean to say is that this is your mothers gun.