>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyeE6Yx9lYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>canadians aren't american

>Shooting criminals is equivalent to letting your children choke to death
>leaf

>Canadians will defend this

If I'm a gross as man I should be able to eat little babby eggs.

>Canada
>Dog Blowjobs
>Legal

>tfw not burger

You can choke on a Kinder toy but you can't choke on an assault rifle.

The law is there for a reason.

Stop being retarded.

mmh, sweets for the little ones?

Kinder eggs actually are legal now
They were banned in America around the same time most Ar-15s were
How's it feel to basically be a retarded soccer mom?

Not even true
youtube.com/watch?v=kyeE6Yx9lYI
Canda gets kinder eggs and guns.

legal with an RPAL

>leafs in charge of knowing their own laws

That gun is legal with license in canada.
I can buy one tomorrow if I wanted.

Jesus Christ you can do better.

Kinder eggs are shit
Cadbury is life

I really don't see the problem here.

This

Because its a choking hazard you fucking moose nigger

If you kill your enemies, they win

Hmm

I at one of those of the ground with ants on it and almost died, guns never betrayed me with gooey hopes and dreams before.

There's a law passed that says there can't be inedible things inside food. It was made to keep bones out of meat when being grinned into hamburger since people were just leaving them in. Kinder eggs just fell under that law when they were brought over.

>I at one of those of the ground with ants on it and almost died, guns never betrayed me with gooey hopes and dreams before.

I was like 5 fuck off.

ID says cum. Kek

>AR-15 illegal in Canada

No? You can get AR's here fellow leaf. You just need to do the PAL shit and get your licence. I've always found it funny that Canadian gun laws are actually less restrictive than New Yorks.

>Having the rights and freedom to buy an AR15 is worse than having your kids choke on cheap chinese toys made with lead based paint

But of course, a fucking leaf

Day of the rake won't come soon enough

I love your country, dear Leaf. It's become the new breeding ground for "A Man in Florida" stories, and they're almost all stories of self-inflicted trauma.
Who knows, it may end up being the country of the critical-thinking rennaisance.

False, I can buy these at the corner store.

>Americans will defend this.

Yes, with our guns. What are you going to do about it?

I don't understand this kinder egg meme, arent they not banned anymore?

>In the very short lived American-Canadian war all 83,000 Canadian citizens went to the front lines equipped with chocolate balls
>They were wiped out within 40 minutes by half the population of North Dakota armed with hunting rifles
>Canada in their defeat promised to sew their mouths shut at birth and drink through straws for the rest of their history
>They offered up their asses whimpering as well despite not being part of the surrender agreement

So.... America protects its citizens and Canada tries to get them overrun by a tyrant and choked to death?

If I ever caught my son with a kinder egg, I would shoot him

It's easy to see why this chart is the way it is, Leaf.

Only one of those things fit into your anus.

You can do either, you just have to be really fucking stupid

> Le reddit kinderegg meme

correct

I thought guns were legal in Canada and just had mag/clip size restrictions?

it seriously sucks because theres so many animals in canada id like to hunt

I need my gun to kill the fucker that offers my kid a kinder egg.

I'd rather have my AR-15 than some gay egg made from shitty chocolate with a kid's toy inside.

Stupid fukek

>Be American
>Muslim criminal tries to stab me
>Pull out my gun and shoot him
>Get medal of honor
>Be canadian
>Muslim criminal tries to stab me
>Tell him he can do whatever he wants for he is peaceful and I respect his religion
>he cuts my appendex open and takes my wallet
>fall to the ground
>pull out my chocolate egg
>"haha amerifats cant own this"
>die

If yours consider moving that cantilever mount two slots forward so the optic is as far forward without being on the hand guard, gives better fov

foiled again

those chocolates are disgusting and the toy is utterly useless

Bro-- I have a lead on real k-surprise (with the toys and all) in MA. And yes it's illegal as fuck. Can't reveal on a public site in case they get BLASTED by the feeberoni.

Damn right.

Filthy German poison has no place in America.

You're half right. There are actually two entirely separate laws that kinder eggs violate. There are also regulations on candy specifically that requires they not pose a choking hazard For example, spiky jawbreakers aren't legal because if they get stuck in the throat, the odds of getting it out are slim. The problem is that the toys inside Kinder Eggs are counted as part of the candy, so the swallow-sized toys make the whole product fail the regulation.

They can bypass both laws by making the chocolate shell only "mostly" cover the capsule, at which point the chocolate is just something that's on the toy's shell rather than being part of the chocolate.

WTF guns aren't legal in Canada? Don't you guys have gigantic moose and bears and shit?

The AR- 15 is legal in Canada and kinder eggs are legal in the US.
We just have more regulations than most states. Twelve states have harsher laws than Canada.

>canacuck thinks wed trade our funs for the chocolate jew
Enjoy getting fat you shitbird

In u.s.a. its been confirmed that 1 in 3 people are obese and 1 in 2 people will shart in a mart in their lifetime.

You're wrong and you know it. Kinder eggs are legal in the US and us making guns very hard to access for law abiding citizens is a bad thing you humongous retard. The US doesn't have anything to learn from Canada in terms of gun laws. Canada needs to learn from the US and start getting rid of gun laws.

Yesterday I found a maple leaf on the ground so I took it home and ejaculated on it.

Kinder eggs were never specifically outlawed, they were caught under a blanket legislation that prohibited putting non-food items or materials inside food, which was originally passed to stop sausage manufacturers from adding sawdust to their sausages as filler.
The Kinder egg was never explicitly exempted from the law because no one fucking cared about it, so it remained banned.

It's just the result of bureaucratic oversight.

I visited Canada, I ate your choco eggs, they are literally nothing

It's chocolate and a candy, I don't know why you guys laud them as this amazing thing.

Also all of your chain restaurants are bad and named after american states

I'd take guns every day of the week

Chocolate and a """""""""""""toy""""""""""""" I meant to say

>that foregrip