twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam's Non-Believers (2016)

youtube.com/watch?v=bupBgmtsNWU

SHADILAY, SHADILAY!!

soundcloud.com/djmagaman/pepe-shadilay-dj-magaman-remix

show me you are rally face's, trumpgen

>the bot is dead

She might have been okay in her youth.

What evidence do we have that Generation Z will be conservative?

Where did this meme start?

Rand will be the SoS.

>Who was born in a house full of pain?
>Who was trained not to spit in the fan?
>Who was told what to do by the man?
>Who was broken by trained personnel?
>Who was fitted with collar and chain?
>Who was given a pat on the back?
>Who was breaking away from the pack?
>Who was only a stranger at home?
>Who was ground down in the end?
>Who was found dead on the phone.
>Who was dragged down by the stone.

You fuckers intentionally put an unqualified clown into office. He's appointing the exact same people who caused the problems in the first place to high positions in the US government. And yet you still defend him. You are wrong and you need to be told that you're wrong. Trump's economic policy's are a perfect recipe for another recession. Appointing Mnuchin to the position of treasury secretary is completely treasonous. Mnuchin engaged in all of the corrupt business practices that led to the 2008 meltdown.

>being autistic enough to care who makes threads

Feels nice to have control over the OP again.

Spread this around!

@100987361
*yawn* shill, TL;DR, ect

I have a figurine of her.. The only good thing about that series.

It is clear as day for anyone with a brain to see.

Uranus is my second favorite planet.

Secretary of Short

IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

You got BTFO last thread shill. How much pounding do you need to take?

Oh okay, cool thanks. Totally convinced

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH PRaISE

Is it though

Press F to pay respects

How long are you going to spend spamming and throwing a tantrum before you realize Trump won and is going to be President and there's nothing you can do about it?

Have a nice Penn Station for your troubles.

I don't care. Go back to r*ddit.

The controversy over this shit was so stupid, I get the quality control, but if someone isn't there to assist 24/7 it becomes meaningless.

did TNN already post?

Never been to reddit, you colossal faggot.

F. Poor guy.

I'm sorry for meming turkey and syria into going into war.

the magic went to my head.

Clowns are fucking stupid anyways

Real talk though, is there any threat to him at a rally? Would doing a rally really be a safe choice right now on account of the fact of how many people want him dead now? I fear for his well being.

He's fulfilled more campaign promises than most presidents do, and he's not even in office yet.

I find curious all those people dying in Aleppo and none in Mosul.
War has curious things.

>Those sevens
Stop posting, you're only making it worse.

>You got BTFO last thread shill

I remember things differently. Come on, retard. Defend Steven Mnuchin as a valid choice for treasury secretary. You can't. Drain the swamp? Steven Mnuchin is the swamp.

I can't tell what's satire and what's not these days

He's asking you to make an actual argument why the hell are you so offended?

Sorry Drumpfkins! Not only am I not boycotting Kellogs, but I just went out and bought some Pop Tarts just to spite you.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Gorka always drops dank redpills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Characteristics

Generation Z are predominantly the children of Generation X,[36][37][38] but they also have parents who are Millennials.[39] According to the marketing firm Frank N. Magid they are "the least likely to believe that there is such a thing as the American Dream" because "Generation X, the most influential parents of Plurals (Generation Z), demonstrates the least credence in the concept of the American Dream among adult generations."[35] According to Public Relations Society of America, the Great Recession has taught Generation Z to be independent, and has led to an entrepreneurial desire, after seeing their parents and older siblings struggle in the workforce.[40] Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials.[41]

A 2013 survey by Ameritrade found that 46% of Generation Z in the United States (considered here to be those between the ages of 14 and 23) were concerned about student debt, while 36% were worried about being able to afford a college education at all.[42] This generation is faced with a growing income gap and a shrinking middle-class, which all have led to increasing stress levels in families.[43]

stop splitting threads faggot

Meme magic is one of the most primordial and volatile forces known to mankind. It must be treated with great caution, user.

TRUMP makes women wet.

A 2014 study Generation Z Goes to College found that Generation Z students self-identify as being loyal, compassionate, thoughtful, open-minded, responsible, and determined.[48] How they see their Generation Z peers is quite different from their own self-identity. They view their peers as competitive, spontaneous, adventuresome, and curious; all characteristics that they do not see readily in themselves.[48]

A 2016 U.S. study found that church attendance during young adulthood was 41% among Generation Z, compared with 18 percent for Millennials at the same ages, 21 percent of Generation X, and 26 percent of baby boomers.[49]

Generation Z is generally more risk-averse in certain activities than the Millennials. In 2013, 66% of teenagers (older members of Generation Z) had tried alcohol, down from 82% in 1991. Also in 2013, 8% of Gen. Z teenagers never or rarely wear a seat belt when riding in a car with someone else, as opposed to 26% in 1991.[47]

Research from the Annie E. Casey Foundation conducted in 2016 found Generation Z youth had lower teen pregnancy rates, less substance abuse, and higher on time high school graduation rates compared to Millennials. The researchers compared teens from 2008 and 2014 and found a 40% drop in teen pregnancy, a 38% drop in drug and alcohol abuse, and a 28% drop in the percentage of teens who did not graduate on time from high school.[50][51]

According to a 2016 survey published from The Gild, a global brand consultancy, British Gen Zers, defined here as those born 2001 and onwards, are more conservative than Millennials, Gen Xers and Baby Boomers with respect to marijuana legalization, transgender issues and same sex marriage.[52]

>tfw you haven't gotten doubles in over 500 posts

Then you're newer than the hair on your genitals and should check it out, you'll probably like it.
What makes you think I'm offended?

You should stop eating. For a month or two.

>Trump won and is going to be President

Lol. It's going to be a fucking disaster. Yeah, he'll be president. He'll just be terrible at it.

pic related

It's not me negro, it's someone trying to act like me, Trumpeter, and TrumpOP.

Comet Pizza later?

you gonna need all these i think, gonna be a long 8 years

I fucking hate clowns, but that is a truly pathetic way to die. F

>Fox Business stream is down again

Fucking hell will nobody ever post a reliable Fox Business stream?

Say it again shill.
Say it.
P R E S I D E N T

Sure thing, you namefags are trying to fuck us all over.

I'm keeping an eye on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

NAH, SCREW IT.

turkey and syria will go to war, ch%ck em

There are 5 threads a day dedicated to the studies that are finding that Gen Z' is the most conservative since WW2.

Once shit becomes common knowledge arguing about it become irritating

Is is wrong that I find this funny?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

>Everyone who ever worked for goldman sachs is corrupt
If Trump trusts him then I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He says he wants to reduce taxes and renegotiate trade deals, I'll wait and see. Trump trusted him enough to run his campaign's finances, and they won only spending half as much as Clinton. Unheard of.

I seriously hope you aren't that Spaniard that used to attack me every morning the past year in these threads, leave American politics alone and go kill an in innocent bull or go to disco just do whatever it is you Spaniards do

Fucking newfags I swear

I just missed the natural feeling of the threads. The bot kinda killed that.

Damn right it does.

I just didn't like idea of the bot. I didn't care about it constantly fucking up the titles and OP pictures.

The butthurt...
I can feel it...
Feels like victory.

Donald Trump will be President and it will be an awful thing for the entire country.

thanks

S T O P

WAIT THAT'S TOO MUCH POWER

KEK IS NOT A TOY

user
YOU'RE MESSING WITH FORCES YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO GRASP!
CEASE THIS AT ONCE.

SILLY user, KEK IS A GOD OF CHAOS AND I MERELY LIVE AND LOVE IN IT.

W W 3
W

Yeah you are.

>tfw Joe isn't Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0Og9TILiM

digits confirm

Mnuchin is a very small name on Wall Street. His former position in Goldman Sachs was pretty much a family inheritance. He mostly works in banking and movies, he hasn't worked in politics. He was extremely efficient with his financial management of Trump's campaign.

He's too much of an attention whore to admit it or learn from it, just ignore it.

tripfags must disavow tripfags

helen mirren

They hate tattoos, they don't do drugs, they deplore hookup culture. They're our salvation.

Epic spanish shitposting.
Maybe I am, maybe not.
What do you prefer to believe fatty?

>please stop

If that's the case, Russia will want to declare war with Turkey to protect Assad.....

Turkey getting kicked out of NATO confirmed??