A guy who has a iq in the mid sixties

>a guy who has a iq in the mid sixties
>only experience with firearms in using a bb gun
>manages to kill 19 people with 19 head shots in 20 seconds something top tier special forces cant even do
>then proceeds to pull off a Beirut triple on a moving vehicle with only 3 shots
australians actually believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tobruk
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
knowyourmeme.com/memes/activated-almonds
youtube.com/watch?v=8d7fSU_QvJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You never know, user. Aussies shit post without effort. Imagine what they'd do when they actually try.

Obvious false flag to remove our gun rights.

Literally can't talk about gun rights in this country.

If you mention it it's like you just shouted NIGGER CUNT KIKE at the top of your lungs.

feels bad man

IQ is about effort, not material brain force

These are the same people who lost a war against birds. Shitposting capabilities clearly don't transfer over to martial prowess.

>If you mention it it's like you just shouted NIGGER CUNT KIKE at the top of your lungs.
But you guys do that all the time.

We have more guns now than we did before 1996

I know a fair few people who own either rifles or shot guns.

There is literally no problem with our gun laws

The weirdest part was when they put him on a "no visitor ban." Literally the first time in Australian history that someone was completely prohibited from being visited or interviewed while in prison.

Wonder why they didn't want him talking to anyone...

>manages to kill 19 people with 19 head shots in 20 seconds something top tier special forces cant even do

That isn't how it happened.

If you read the report, he blocked the only exit and took 2 minutes to kill the first people at basically point blank range and then execute trapped ones.

>proving his point

It's ok roobro, just playing devil's advocate

>disagreeing means not letting him speak
Fuck off burger

Wait who is this cunt?

What? Someone explain this post.

>There is literally no problem with our gun laws

Can I walk into a gunshop down the road and just buy a gun? No. Therefore there is clearly a big problem with out gun laws.

Or do you think there is literally no problem with trampling on a persons freedom either?

>not knowing who martin bryant is
underage fags please leave

>Australians believe this shit
Haha yeah m8, our population is incredibly fucking dumb, they make regular Americans look like geniuses.

There is a lot wrong with our gun laws. They ban anything with a RoF over 1.

We were just pretending to be retarded

Why would you willing let proven criminals buy guns or cunts that look like these buy guns? Fuck off I don't want to be a third world country like America

Before 1996 you guys could import FALs, AR15s, hell Tazmania didn't even have import laws and could get full autos no problem.

You guys actually had BETTER import laws than the US and Canada at the time.

I didn't know either until some weeks ago. The weirdest part was that he inherited real estate from some old lady who was his 'friend'. Why would you give something that big to a retard.

Some cunt who shot up a restaurant and some tourists in 1996 because he was an autistic faggot.

Guns were banned in Australia as a result.

mate I'm 25

not all of us are over the hill

I don't know mate if we can shitpost during war anything is possible.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tobruk

>Why would you willing let proven criminals buy guns?

Proven criminals in America can't legally buy guns and proven criminals can just buy them off the bikies. The current situation is that criminals have all the guns and the regular citizen has no right to protect themselves.

Why are you so supportive of arming criminals?

The laws are fucking stupid, the registry is fucking stupid.

You do realise cunts like this get guns anyway because the fucking registry tells them where they can steal them from?

I am 26 and have literally never once in my life needed a firearm.

Since when did gun restrictions ever make a place more safe to live?

The most brutal crime statistics in the US all come from Gun Free Zones.

You cant talk about sixgorillions as well
Really axtivates your almonds

>only experience with firearms in using a bb gun
>then proceeds to pull off a Beirut triple on a moving vehicle with only 3 shots

You just made all that up. Port Arthur didn't happen like that. Thanks for the shit post

>These are the same people who lost a war against birds

aussies lost a war against birds? i don't understand

>As a response to the spree killing, Australian State and Territory governments placed certain restrictions on semi-automatic centre-fire rifles, repeating shotguns (holding more than 5 shots) and high-capacity rifle magazines. In addition to this, limitations were also put into place on low-capacity repeating shotguns and rim-fire semi-automatic rifles. Though this resulted in stirring controversy, opposition to the new laws was overcome by media reporting of the massacre and mounting public opinion in the wake of the shootings (see Gun politics in Australia for more information on the 1996 legislation).
Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
Faggit...

Australia is significantly safer than America

Significantly less shootings now than before 1996

Its okay Jamal, I understand you need your gun to be safe while flipping crack in the hood

shit, I would be happy to own a handgun that isn't 22.lr

>mfw you realise the aussies found a way to shitpost with war.

Good for you for never needing one, why do you think it's ok for people that have needed one to sit there and get bashed to death in their own living rooms?

>not knowing about the Emu War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

>losing to actual jungle monkeys

at least emus aren't malnourished brown people.

Go get your fucking licence you scrub.

The thing that pisses me off the most is price markups are worst than usual compared to other products.

>Buy glock, $1,200.
>Literally $300 gun in the states.

I have been pondering this for a while, yet been too lazy to look it up.
What the hell is activated almonds?

Because that doesn't happen unless you've been fucking with bikies or selling drugs you double nigger

>3rd world country
in every country there are areas you dont go to, some countries the entire country is like that. America has 50 states and states are basically little countries all with areas you dont go to. 98% of the areas in the united states are completely peaceful and by far the best place to live in. Enjoy your cucktry faggot

Don't forget the toadd and the carp.

How did it actually happen?

Even if this didnt happen, Howard was gonna ban guns anyway.

Our guns laws are great.
> Be aussie
> can go to university without being slaughtered by some autistic cunt

> be american
> going to college is like leaving a FOB in afganistan, somali refugee drives a car into you and tries to shoot the uni up

> be fag aussie
> go out and have fun

> be fag american
> some dune coon buys a weapon and shoots up all the fun

> be australia
> watch Batman and say "wow that was a great movie"

> be american and go to see batman
> some autistic cunt dresses up like the joker and shoots up the cinema

> be aussie
> go to kindergarten and learn lots of stuff

> be american
> go to school
> some autistic cunt shoots up your kindergarten

> be australian
> hate the government
> move to the NT and live abo style

> be american
> hate the government
> end up in a gun fight with the cops while your cult building burns down

> be an australian politician
> be a cunt but a safe cunt

> be an american democrat politician
> have your rally shot up

burgers will defend this

Crazy thing I actually live in Tas and my parents were planning on going down to Port Arthur that week with my older brother, its about an hours drive from here.

Some of my friends know people who have seen him in jail (its pretty rare because hes away from people most of the time i think) and he's basically a big sobbing fat ass bitch.

Some history on him and why I don't think its a conspiracy but just the government acting on a big event:

He was dumb as shit but the son of a farmer and had been using guns pretty early on. He was pretty violent/mental as well - kids used to complain etc about him taking it too far in water gun fights and bb guns etc. And most people don't know I think just the locals around here but word is he knocked his dad off too and dumped him in a river and it got ruled a drowning or something.

Shooting was literally the only thing he was good at (must of been his autism power) and he was constantly fucked with for being a retard.

Will we ever get gun laws like pre-1996? How would we go about it?

I read somewhere that in Victoria you don't need any documentation whatsoever to own an antique muzzleloader.

Does that mean you could buy a Brown Bess, and when Apex gang breaks down your door and tries to rape your wife you can legally shoot the cunt with a musket and get away with it?

>be aussie
>get robbed by abos
>attacked by emus
>scream "fuck off cunt" as loud as you can to defend yourself.

bullet curved and hit all 100 people at once.
> Just read wikipedia you dumb cunt

if you desire meme knowledge you must pay the price and click on stuff
knowyourmeme.com/memes/activated-almonds

It was an operation done by 2-3 australian federal police officers.

They kidnapped some retard and pinned it all on him.

thanks mate

>I am 26

So you know shit all about how life works. Congrats on thinking all about yourself you shitty millennial but you are not everyone.

>Gun laws existing
>not a problem
Now that's a shitpost

delet

>but word is he knocked his dad off too and dumped him in a river and it got ruled a drowning or something.

I've heard this very rumour too.

yea mate its your right to own an abrams anything less is OPRESSION MUH FREEDOM

reference.

> AFP shoots people so there would be less shooting of people

Don't sniff any more petrol dickhead you're already too far gone

It happens every other day and you know it, you submissive little authoritarian cocksucker.

Except the Somali didn't have a gun you retarded cunt.

No fucking way

>There is literally no problem with our gun laws
kek

Special Forces doesn't rely on being able to do that. This guy did. Only difference.

the somali didnt have a gun because he legally couldnt buy one faggot. our laws work great, its our liberal cucks that are fucking our shit up with muslims

>Australian
>Never needed a firearm

I doubt this highly. You live in a country where literally everything and everyone tries its best to murder you.

aimbot is real

>AFP shoots people so there would be less shooting of people
Nice straw man.

AFP executed people so that they could disarm the country and the authorities would have the monopoly on firearms.

It wan't just firearms either. They passed laws banning knives too. There's laws stating it's illegal to carry anything with the intention of using it as a weapon.

I bet you actually believe you have a right to self defense in australia.

Huh, i read that chef post, but i figured there had to be more to activated almonds than a pretentious man virtue signalling.
Oh well, tfw it turns out you knew the whole story all along.

The theme I'm seeing no one addressing is it's always an autistic cunt who does these mass shootings. What do we do about those autistic cunts?

elaborate leaf

> be disabled aussie
> looked after by the government because were kind cunts

> be american disabled because parents thought the salad on a burger was enough nutrition
> be in care home
> get shot up by some paki and his wife
> san bernardino shooting
> can be on a no-fly list but still buy weapons

"our laws work great"

Murder them. With guns.

So they probably nuked emus? Fucking fantastic.

What if every autistic cunt was framed and because they're autistic the real perpetrators knew nobody would believe them even if they admitted to not doing it(which many have)?

didn't he use a rifle?

Shooting a rifle at anything

youtube.com/watch?v=8d7fSU_QvJc

You're right. They totally deserved this. Good thing they called the Roges and totally stopped any harm from coming to them!

Oh wait.

Yea alongside a pistol and a shotgun

Martin Bryant gives people blocks of chocolate so that they let him suck their dick in prison now.

Mentally unstable people, people with a history of drug abuse and criminals shouldn't be allowed to buy guns at all.

That's fine.

But the average law abiding person should be allowed to buy guns and use them for self and home defense.

But in most of a australia it's not even legal for an elderly woman to carry pepper spray to defend herself from home invasion.

your dollarinos are worth a bit less than us buckerooskies tho.

No it's not.

Can you carry them? No? Can you use them for self defense no problem? No?

>a guy who has a iq in the mid sixties
Wouldn't that be a retard with a learning disability or even Abo tier?

300 USD = 405.145 AUD

Still ridiculous amount of mark up, could afford to buy 3 for the price of 1.

Gun sellers that have their import licence must be making a fortune.

thank you mate

for once sven makes a good point

>b...but muh narrative
>but muh joos

>third world country
>Pic related

>manages to kill 19 people with 19 head shots
Aim bot, fucking cheater!

The guy is bragging about having something in his home that's locked in a safe he's not allowed to open.

In reality those 19 people just hit the aussie jackpot. They're living in Bali on their own death benefits.