Any Utah fags here?

Any Utah fags here?
I'm thinking about moving there, but need to know what part of Utah is the best.

I hear SLC sucks and is filled with fags and has a literal fag mayor now but I'm not against moving there either.

Looking for these areas:
>Jobs for no skilled spergs, no manual labor, can't lift more than 15 pounds cause health
>safe
>affordable rent

also post your /k/onstitutions

wassup mormon

Bump for interst
I'm actually thinking of moving there myself

Oh forgot

Excuse me, pardon me, best food in the fuckin' USA comin' through

>Jobs for no skilled spergs, no manual labor, can't lift more than 15 pounds cause health
get a job at WestHost or some IT company that will pay you minimum wage while you get experience. that or you can join one of the many call centers who will hire literally anyone, they're 50% staffed by inmates. but good luck finding 40 hours to begin with

>call center
i really really really don't want to do that

DUDE

if you're unskilled you don't have much of a choice. go to school and get skills, or work your way up from the absolute shit jobs of society. after a few years respectable places like banks will want to hire you.
there's also the restaurant route, work your way up to manager, make modest pay.

>IT company that pays someone with zero skills
pls elaborate
also what is WestHost?

WEED

Utahn here. Over 70% of state is Fed controlled: majority of populated areas more like reservations. Most of SLC is Leftist, homo, and slums - Mormon controlled areas the best. Park City and Moab have a lot of rich leftists. Stay away from polygamist groups: they're our version of the Mafia. Utah, Davis, Weber, and Washington counties are good. Jobs are plentiful. Post resume with local newspapers, Department of Workforce Services, and LDS Employment; will get offers quick.

it's a company my friend worked at in logan. he suggested i work there while getting my degree. they provide servers for websites for a lot of the country.
job would involve listening to arabs complain about why their website isn't working and fixing it

>will get offers quick
even with the qualifiers of sperg, no skills and no manual labor?

does this require any technical skills? i have zero

NO!

Fuck you, we're full!!!

>Stay away from polygamist groups: they're our version of the Mafia.
explain

i don't know but probably not much as long as you're interested in computers/IT. I only had a high school diploma. i never worked there but that's what others started with.
they keep to themselves in secluded parts of the state. you'd never bump into them on accident, unless maybe you're in southern utah.

Zoobs don't know a god damn thing about College Football.

Utah really is the promised land. I've thought about moving there quite a bit.
Probably gonna go to Montana or Wyoming, though.

Medical research hospitals are the best here. Can assist easily. Many places willing to train. Plus Utah is working on enticing a majority of Silicon valley to Utah and it's working. Many training opportunities available to locals with disabilities through Deseret Industries and Department of Workforce Services.

>job would involve listening to arabs complain about why their website isn't working and fixing it
does this not require some tech knowledge?

>montana
My 100 percent racially pure White boy!

>Utah really is the promised land

I wanted to move there as a teen because I was obsessed with this Bruce Sprigsteen song.

Then I actually visited Salt Lake... Kinda killed it tbqh.

Obviously that was not the part of Utah the song was referencing, but I didn't know that and the dream had died by the time I figured that out.

Look up FLDS and Kingston Clan. There's several other smaller gangs around just as dangerous. Run their inbred families like a business: both legit and criminal. Breed their nieces and siblings to each other to the point their groups are perishing through genetic diseases.

Utah native here.
I once went shooting at a range near a polygamist colony. We were shooting tannerite, the exploding target that isn't supposed to be a fire hazard. Unfortutely, through some unknown circumstances, a bottle I shot burst into flames and spread rather rapidly.
As my group tried to control the fire, a pickup truck full of polygamists came barreling down the dirt road with shovels and fire fighting supplies. They helped control the fire until the actual fire trucks showed up.
It was quite an interesting day.

>breed their nieces and siblings to each other to the point their groups are perishing through genetic diseases

So they're Jews?

English descent.

utah is a fucking corny lame bitch ass state. why the fuck would you ever wanna live there lmfao

Meh, even Utah is a lost cause at this point. Minorities are flooding there.

Honestly, Montana, Maine, or even Oregon BION is where you should focus your efforts.

>BION
what?

this is true. mormons are very pro immigration. it stems from the prophecy they tell themselves every week in church "The world will come to Utah to learn the gospel", so to them that means bring in refugees/immigrants every chance you get.
i went to mcdonalds the other day I was the only white person in the entire restaurant. haven't felt like that since i was in Texas.
i really don't mind the oriental immigrants but mexicans are the worst. they don't learn english and there's so fucking many of them

Believe it or not

>mormons are very pro immigration

Really? Didn't the majority of them vote for Trump?

I lit eagle mountain on fire.

>October 2010
>be army fag
>M2 practice
>belt has tracers
>tracers light sagebrush on fire

>4k+ acres and 3 homes burnt.

Move to Provo. It is a bastion of anti-degeneracy (I think it scored really high on a list of American cities least like the rest of the nation) and lots of comfy tech jobs (a lot of people from SLC even begrudgingly commute there every day for them), which means a lot of tedious work as a byproduct that tech fags can't be bothered with and outsource to NEETs.

Utahn here. Fuck off, we're full@

You're not full. Utah is pretty sparsely populated compared to a lot of the country.

I've only lived in SLC for work; haven't even visited any of the other places.

I can confirm this place is a faggot-hub. I don't like living here but then I don't really like cities in general. Small suburbs or semi-rural areas are true master race.

c h e c k e d

Utah County is nice, but as another user mentioned, it's getting darker by the year. Granted I've only lived here