BASED TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_v._New_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Eichman
humanevents.com/2005/05/31/ten-most-harmful-books-of-the-19th-and-20th-centuries/
youtu.be/ziUq5NO3rmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This thread again

People should be legally allowed to destroy their own property if they wish.

No, they should not. The American flag is a symbol of our country and our history and must be respected.

As much as I want to execute flag burners slowly and painfully I agree. Constitution>flag.

Fuck it if we are gonna violate your first amendment rights lets not forget the racist.

Waving the confederate flag should be considered treason and punishable by death.

fuck off as far as im concerned free speech does not exist

If we cant say edgy far right things and keep our job, leftist retards should face repercussions for disrespecting our country and people in the military

Private company firing you for whatever they deem is misconduct≠violating the constitution

Fuck off stormfag wagecuck

How about our right to say what we want before leftist scum

There's nothing stopping you from saying anything to leftists if that's what you're talking about.

>Waving the confederate flag should be considered treason and punishable by death
It already is in Mexico
Though i doubt that there's a crime that isn't punishable by death in your shithole

you all realize he said this so dems would burn more flags and seem more unpatriotic and unamerican, right?

Freedom of speech does not exist! The government throwing you in jail is just as bad as a company firing you and denying you of making a living

So fuck you I don't give a shit about the right's of some edgy leftist asshole

Lmao why are Drumpfers so dumb. The death penalty is outlawed here

Fuck yeah dude race to the bottom burn it all down founders were cuc'ks roll tide

Trump is truly a godsend. I salivate for a time when shooting flagburners in the street is fully legal.

this,
hes baiting every crybaby hillshill in the country will his authoritative rhetoric. And they're eating it up hook line and sucker.

>denying you of making a living

no-one is stopping you from going to work for someone else who thinks your ideas aren't repulsive

>The government throwing you in jail is just as bad as a company firing you and denying you of making a living
No it's literally not, please hang yourself

Sure thing

Trump said this to agitate stupid leftists into burning a flag, enhaling the fumes and dying. He's a couple steps ahead of everybody.

You're a dumb commie. Flag = public property Constitution = public property. If you support the desecration of the flag you support the desecration of the constitution.

Dumb commie retards like you are why America is so fucked at the moment.

I'm ok with locking up flag burners. It's an open statement of desire to destroy my nation and it's principles. It is not reasonable recourse. It is not speach. It is an declaration of war and rebellion against the American people.

I bet you never worked a day in your worthless life!

Why should someone not bet able to free speech because they will be fire because of it . It is not so easy to find another job when you have a family and a house

Trips of truth

Trump is based

>i disagree with something trump said
holy fuck time to kill myself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_v._New_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Eichman

Glad to see you hate free speech. I encourage you to do the same you worthless NEET

You don't need a death sentence, your prisons take care of the job.

You're right, it's worse; they feed and house and clothe you in jail. Denial of making a living leaves you homeless and starving in the streets.

But honestly, wouldn't you much rather throw them in the oven?

I mean, think of the few times you witnessed flag burners set themselves on fire by accident. Wasn't that satisfying to see?

Burning my flag is a declaration of war against my nation. Take you and your shit family to Canada.

Hey man I love your words, can you recommend me a few books?

Wrap em up in commie flag, douse liberally with gasoline, and pop em in the oven!

>humanevents.com/2005/05/31/ten-most-harmful-books-of-the-19th-and-20th-centuries/

Agree with 9/10. Obviously, anything commie related is cancer.

I think they should be allowed to do it but then put them on a no fly list and not let them into any federal building if they caught doing it.
(buh bye social security)

Thats a fine way to send message. I mean if you are burning the flag you getting into terroist behavior after all even if it is protected speech.

should be illegal to openly display any flag of an existing foreign nation.

this would really only affect beans

I would be exhilarated to live in such a timeline.

Thank you

Based cubans exiles who voted for trump and dance in street after Castro died would be screwed then. No good!

Arson isn't speech.

>when you lose the election and are still mad
youtu.be/ziUq5NO3rmg

Who fucking cares! Point is no one should be fired for having a opinion when they are hired to make them money

The amount of societal backlash for burning the flag should be switched with the amount we currently employ on "racists".

Example:
>user- "i don't approve of race-mixing"
Society- "Ok, that's you're opinion and you have the Constitutional right to express it even if I completely disagree."

>user- "hey, watch me burn this flag"
Society- "Fucking flag-burning scum, you'll never work in this town again."

tl;dr - still legal, yet punished fittingly.
>also 2 birds 1 stone

literally no difference between you and sjw cucks who don't want their feefees hurt

>>user- "i don't approve of race-mixing"
>Society- "Ok, that's you're opinion and you have the Constitutional right to express it even if I completely disagree."
You know that is complete horse shit

I'm saying that's how it SHOULD be, but it is currently the reverse.

>having a idea makes me no different them them

Thank you Cernovich

God you are fucking stupid. if the left can lynch you for saying a fucking tranny isn't a woman of course it is fair game to lynch them for desecrating a national symbol.

Would you support burning a live eagle as 'free speech', PETA fag liberal scum?

Freedom of expression, you can burn anything that's yours as long as its in a safe manner be it the flag of USA or the flag of Isis, 1st amendment protects the voice of the minority not the bellow of the majority, even if you don't agree with it, that's the point of free speech

Goodness, the triggering. All I can say is why not both? Partisans are a disease.

It simply worn't work that way, if I feel my right isn't respected why should I be a huge cuck and care about leftists

>drumpf
>playing progressives into burning flags on tv
>progressives look like subhumans
>drumpf looks like a normie
>mission accomplished
>just another media stunt
>moar free press for drumpf

get it together, lefties
stop taking his fucking bait

fuck off commies

pic related. Texas v. Johnson

see

My freedom loving side of me says they should have the right to burn flags if they so desire. Part of the reason we won was because the left has started policing our free speech, and the moment you start doing that the more radicalized you make the people who hold that speech. Ideas should be confronted and dealt with in the arena of debate.

But another part of me says that if we are going to appose globalism and embrace nationalism, then we should embrace nationalism. Trump ran with the idea that America comes first. Is criminalizing anti-nationalist acts part of what that would entail? Is the act of burning your flag and hoisting the flag of another nation an open act of treason against the state?

If I were to have any solid opinion here, is that the timing is bad. This is not a discussion we should be having right now, I wish Trump hadn't said that at this time.

>we can't kill a bald eagle but we can burn our country's flag

hypocrisy at it's finest

>we can't kill an endangered species that feels pain in the same way humans do but we can burn a piece of cotton/polyester that represents the USA
I wonder why...

Waving isnt either, but if you want to take it there then outlaw fires altogether. Fuck cooking or barbecues

What's with the red circle?

What's funny about all of this is that he's making the leftists say the things he wants them to say and defend the things he's been defending all the time. He's using his right to free shitposting to make the left sound like the right.

>People should be legally allowed to destroy their own property
I can't legally burn my own garbage but somehow burning the flag is Constitutionally protected

you have to look at what is inside of the circle

I can't tell what it is. Shitty Samsung phone

Burning your country's flag does seem to be the physical act of renouncing your citizenship.