Seriously?

It's been a full day... And NO ONE can come up with a rational explanation as to why this guy was picked for Treasury? We're just accepting that Trump has succumbed to the Jews?

I've seen shitty excuses, but jeez, I haven't seen a single plausible defense as to why this literallywho Jew was chosen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KYHsTq8JzhA
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38141686
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/29/donald-trump-to-appoint-former-goldman-sachs-partner-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary/
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000572204
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803997374016167936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>And NO ONE can come up with a rational explanation as to why this guy was picked for Treasury

Don't overthink it goy, remember MAGA!

I wonder who's behind all this anti-Trump propaganda

Himself. He's completely ruined my hopes for him "draining the swamp"

Trump did say he didn't like the term "drain the swamp"

youtu.be/KYHsTq8JzhA

>Jews using their own shitty reputation to turn people against Trump.

>OY VEY TRUMP LIED TO US
Stfu ctr cunt

He was Trump's campaign finance director.

This guy personally ruined my dad's life back in 2008. I'm going to get him back, some day

Because he's good with money retard

YOU VOTED FOR A BILLIONAIRE

PEOPLE ARE MOST LIKELY BILLIONAIRES BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY ASS OVERCLASS PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO STEP ON THE LITTLE GUY

Great defense.

Fuck off JIDF, get the Trumpstein cock out of your mouth, he lied.

Pathetic.

I bet you want Hillary you cuck

This. I'm a supporter and I'm honestly trying to hear a rationalization as to why he appointed this dude so I can have some fucking peace of mind.

Oxymoron

I voted for trump becaue I did not want Hillary

I dont care how many kikes he has in his administration. You cant take that away

I thought so.

Why don't you start a revolution of your own that way you can have the government you want

>thinks "drain the swamp" means "get rid of all the Jews"
>realized Trump isn't an anti-semmite
>REEEEEEEEE HE BETRAYED US!!!!!!

hmm good point

>Trump has betrayed us by hiring a Jew
>I'll just conveniently forget the fact that this same Jew is the guy who has been the campaign finance director for Trump since March and the fact that I didn't have a problem with that until now.
Did you even listen to Mnuchin speak today? He hit on all of Trump's plans and policies.

>Now I'm a #Cruzmissle
Fuck off

>Thinking I wanted another lying cunt
He said he wanted to drain the (((swamp)))
This is adding more to it.

Me too. No one complained when this dude was managing all the finances for Trump's campaign.

Its a barrage of shit from the cucks these days. I was in an argument on him backing out of his promises, someone brought up the Hillary prosecution thing. I said he's not backing out of the promise, his promise was that if she evades justice, will he pull some kind of executive order or something for a special prosecutor. Not to keep hammering her on the fucking e-mails while there are still multiple on-going federal investigations.

Its a real shitshow. And if this dude is a decent, non-corrupt treasury sec. I'm totally fine with this.

The fact that people are surprised Trump picked a JEW for a position that involves managing money is astounding.

When did he speak today? Link?

He's not even President yet cunt

>Campaign finance director
Who also funded Hillary's presidential bid in '08.

This cunt is a slimy yid, as is Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law.

Has this been formally announced by trump admin or what? I'm bored of the speculation and everyone falling for who he ate with or invited to talks. He's messing with the media 99% of the time so until I see it from him actually announce himself my position remains "you're all gullible twats"

>ran the most fiscally sound campaign in history
>not the best candidate for Tres Sec
Cmom CTR, you gotta be quicker den dat

And yet he nominated someone that worked at Goldman Sachs and at Soros' HedgeFund.

It's confirmed.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38141686

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/29/donald-trump-to-appoint-former-goldman-sachs-partner-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary/

This morning.
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000572204

Why do people keep posting random pictures of this obvious father and son?

Were they estranged or something? Are you trying to spread awareness so he can find his way home?

Fed raises interest rates.

This guy gets blamed.

Fired, Ron Paul sec of treasury.

Heh

Trump picked a Jew to manage money. One that what's to end the fed.
He's a good Jew like molyneux and milo :)

I've explained it 5 different times. It's not my fault you refused to see it. Go back and look for them yourself, faggot.

Guys get a fuckin grip. Trump isn't anti-semitic. Yvonka is Jewish ffs.

Trump is still a good guy and he is a smart businessman. Due to what he's about to do in the White House, he's going to need a Jewish person negotiating for him.

It's Elian Gonzales.

Checked.

Look, it's easy. He knows Jewish tricks.

It's not about whether he's a good pick. It's about whether Trump can trust him.

I know that's hard to see when you're a bigot.

Lol! What are you, 16? If you want to play the game of guilt by association you might as well move to another country.

>No one complained when this dude was managing all the finances for Trump's campaign.
That's probably because no one bothered to look into his background. In addition, Jared Kushner, his son in law and someone Trump highly trusts is also a Jew. Steve Bannon, his chief white house strategist and election campaign CEO worked at Goldman Sachs as well as Steve Mnuchin.

You're a moron. Even if you literally believe this racist shit, well especially if you do, who you gonna have run the treasury but a jew? Huh? Fucking moron.

I'm much more concerned about the Goldman Sachs connection, those are some right bastards, both the jews and the goyim.

Still, it looks like he was with the Trump campaign from beginning to end so I don't see any choice but to let him have some rope and see if he hangs himself or not. Never know, he might do a good job.

>The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.
what did he mean by this

>EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT GOLDMAN SACHS IS AN ULTRAKIKE 2.0
It's just a job calm down

>NO ONE can come up with a rational explanation as to why this guy was picked for Treasury

he wants to end the federal reserve and go back to gold standard. thats why.

Be called anti Semite
Appoint a Jew.

Check mate

kek

I do sort of want everyone who works at Wall Street to die in fire. But no one complained about the efficiency or strategy of this campaign, except the leftists we cucked hardmode.

I'm not saying I trust the guy. I'm just saying I'm cautiously optimistic, and rightfully so, for the first time in 10 years. And its that as opposed to 2 steps from an hero. It feels neat user.

Breitbarts source is wsj. As I said, he trolls the media. He brings people in and feeds them info then watches for leaks and boots them. He gets photographed with people or they get seen gong to meetings and the media speculates. He also trolls them on twitter. He's making them look stupid because they are. No one knows but him. Remember?

If you believe any of it, you're as dumb as CNN. Wait until he formally announces it himself. Stop concern trolling.

From the horse's mouth.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803997374016167936

Fuck. Okay so soros stacked the deck. Riot whoever wins goy.

The Soros foundation WILL be banned here, just like it was in Russia.

We're gonna get so sick of winning you'll be begging me to stop.

Then we're gonna win some more.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>that pic

top fucking kek

Kill yourself HRC

all of Trump's grandchildren are literally Jewish. three of his children are literally married to Jews. i don't know what you guys were expecting

I... I didn't know.

Is Don jr is married to a Jew? Did he crusade her away from the dark side of the force or what's the sitrep on that shit?

Because its going to be 2017

;)

I have a strong feeling it's because Trump believes that someone like him is what will get the economy back on track. Or you know....he's being mind controlled by the jews...yadda yadda.

Trump confirms.

>finding banking experts outside of banks
>finding financial experts outside of financial institutions
You might find a handful, but they won't be top shelf. The best, most qualified people often work for the most draconian megacorps.

does this guy have tourette's?

Did you think that meant no Jews?

Also tired of the "oh no Goldman Sachs" bullshit. He quit there fucking many years ago 2002 or some shit. He had a company called Dune or something like that and Trump bitchslapped them in court and ever since then these guys have been tight with each other.

Mnuchin fully endorsed Trump's plan and that's why he was campaign finance chair

You have an attorney general who wants to upend what has been done the past 8 years.

You have an secretary of commerce who wants to undue the stranglehold on coal/shale energy, as well as bring steel working jobs back in the country.

You have a secretary of education who wants to upend every education "initiative" that's been implement since like 2000.

You have a secretary of health and human services that wants to upend Affordable Care act.

If you throw a secretary of treasury who wants to upend the federal reserve immediately along with everything else, it would be disastrous. You need a guy who understand the economy, understands finances, and can help promote economic stimulus to attempt to chop away at the deficit. Mnuchin, in my mind, should be able to do that. If Trump gets a second term, and Mnuchin isn't on board to go after the federal reserve at that juncture, then Trump will find someone who will support him in that endeavor.

>Implying Bannon isn't enough of a red pilled hardliner for you

Fuck off concern faggot

>Trump said he would pick the best people or the job
>Sup Forums is surprised when a job concerning money goes to a Jew.