Trevor just ripped Tomi a new one

This dumb bitch just got destroyed by a south-african guy. Alt-right fags currently in suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/cover_story/2016/01/why_america_isn_t_paying_attention_to_the_daily_show_with_trevor_noah_in.html
cc.com/video-clips/m9ds7s/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-exclusive---tomi-lahren-extended-interview
youtu.be/RRs97oXyyfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On*

Who?

literally who?

You mean the guy who took the Daily Show from one of the highest rated to the toilet in about one year? That guy? Really? Who cares.......
I wonder who his token black guest will be tomorrow? Oh right, I don't care.

Go ahead and act like you don't know who he is you dick huggers. Watch the fucking clip then come back and talk shit.

BTW more people watch him than all the alt right nazi traitors you worship combined

slate.com/articles/arts/cover_story/2016/01/why_america_isn_t_paying_attention_to_the_daily_show_with_trevor_noah_in.html

I am not a fan of Trevor Noah at all. I think he's generally unfunny desu. But the fact is made this bitch look dumb and hypocritical as fuck.

I didn't fucking say desu! Fuck you filters!

As in Tomi Lahren? But she's not alt-right, not even alt-lite, she is at best a Cuckservative.

>doesn't post a link

Correct, and we thank him for destroying cuckservatives, we don't want them or need them.

it was hilarious

thought he was british or whatever. Still a giant faggot. Him and John Oliver can fuck right off. i don't get why they think we care what those faggots think. If you don't like guns or freedom, get the fuck out of America. Only faggots and pussies push for gun control and other faggy shit.

This is now a Flat Earth thread.

nufag, gb2reddit

Did he also rip on Spencer?

too bad i cant cuz you didnt post a link faggot

Link?

you have to go back

This.

Why is OP always such a massive fag?

cc.com/video-clips/m9ds7s/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-exclusive---tomi-lahren-extended-interview

>tfw when the left takes out our cuckservative enemies and we just sit back and chill

>Watch the fucking clip then come back and talk shit.

watching on CTV in Canada rtight now and Trevor is spilling spaghetti over blm

"UGGH BUT EVERYONE LOOTS WHEN THEY RIOT! DUH! HAHAHA"

maybe in your nigger country, Trev

she just rekt him with a stat about black men being much more likely to shoot police than vice versa...

AND THEY PROCEED TO MAKE A BLATANTLY OBVIOUS CUT

she is triggering the fuck out of the crowd. probably redpilled many tonight.

*on. Also, WHO?

>alt right
oh noes clinton's made up projection ghost propaganda boogeyman sure got owned on that one

>thinks clinton made up the word 'alt-right'

honestly, hownu.ru?

you don't get to make typos on shitposts, faggot

Thank you Trevor Noah for coming to America and showing us the way.
youtu.be/RRs97oXyyfg

>chinese
>human

pick one

also checked

What the hell happened here?

"""alt-right"""" is a false category, a derogatory term concocted as a PR attempt to group Trump voters and supporters into an easily attacked and silenced group. It failed but the term caught on in popularity after the election.

Don't fall for identity politics. MSM and libcucks use identity politics as a form of warfare. Identify as something and you become something tangible they can attack.

NICE ATTEMPT

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUTUBE PROPAGANDA

story on webm? also nice digits

He's South African

>Guns are bad

>Putting a burning tire around a niggers neck is apparently fine

Explain why Antarctica is so cold please

What is the flat earther hypothesis behind sunrise & sunsets?

I've never seen either of them before but Noah came off as exceedingly arrogant.

>let's not talk about trump
>so trump said x let me try to understand your foolishness

>I am not a fan of Trevor Noah at all. I think he's generally unfunny desu.
Why were you watching the Daily Show then?

>But the fact is made this bitch look dumb and hypocritical as fuck.
She is dumb as fuck. Have you ever seen her videos? She makes herself look like a retard with the help of Trevor Noah and his editors. She's low hanging fruit.

But where's the link?

trevor noah actually has some good arguments desu, i disagree with him but hes better than most comedians

*without