Operation: Bleach Removal

okay, Sup Forums. We need to get PoC to turn on white guilt beta cucks. If you have troll leftist accounts, I recommend you start the hastag #ImplicitWhiteSupremacy.

Get PoC to realize that uppity white hipsters always interject themselves into non-white movements such as BLM, Standing Rock, Free Palestine, etc. Say that its because they have a white savior complex, which is a form of white supremacy.

A lot of PoC already know this, but we need them to declare war on "White allies." Best case scenario, some of these cucks get redpilled.

Just a suggestion

I like it OP.

This is the kind of kike-tactics we should be using. Infiltrate. Subvert. Destroy. Pick up the ideological refugees.

this is some subversive jew shit, ctr style. too bad we arent funded so no one will care enough

Brilliant.

100% true

How do we go about implementing this. I don't have enough fake twitters to ratchet it up. If we could get it trending, I'm sure Salon, HuffPo or some other cuck-media will take the bait.

Brilliant, may your shitposts subvert the masses.

we do it for free

Demoralize them by becoming the best version of yourself that you can. Healthy, resourceful and virtuous.

May sound weak to some, who are more passive aggressive about the leftists. But that is truly what the leftists have been trained to hate on a subconscious level.

get Andrew Anglin's attention. He's the Rommel of the troll army

Why hasn't Sup Forums been doing this all along?

It's pretty brilliant, I agree.

Start posting things like "I'm removing myself from the groups promoting the rights of blacks, Hispanics, and transgendered individuals who I have fought tirelessly for, because I now realize that being a straight white (male/female), my inherent privilege has prevented me from seeing before that I am only hurting your movements, and therefore, cannot muddy the importance of your causes by interjecting my white oppressive opinions into your work. I wish you all the best, but it is time for all whites to remove themselves from working for the benefit of anyone who is different because we can never understand your pain".

Pls make this happen, I would do it, but I don't touch social media ever.

This guy gets it

then don't let this thread die. And when it does, start a new one. Operation: Bleach Removal will prevail

Brilliant! If we can get that hastag trending for JUST ONE DAY the effects will further destabilize the left and speed up their downfall. We need to get people talking and we need them talking ASAP.

I can already imagine Talcum X writing about it. Then his minions will eat him alive for being a white imposter

Let us keep this thread alive then, shall we?

you tell me

This, has potential to become a smaller general.

Now then - besides BLM, which movements do you want to infiltrate? And how will you get them to spam our anit-white memes?

Also, post "WE WUZ KANGZ" stuff to keep the thread comfy

OP is not a fag and will get laid in the next week to a decent 8.2/10 cutie submissive white girl

I see your point and generally agree with the sentiment and practice it myself, but tbqh I cringe when I see this argument on right wing boards.

It's basically saying that you should only focus on improving yourself and white-genocide will somehow miraculously fix itself. I just don't buy it. White people need to get political and need to get active in defending their own interests are we are simply not going to last.

Look at the amount of destruction we've seen in less than a century from anti-white policies. We can't afford to bide our time and work on self-improvement.

I know that's not exactly what you meant, but I feel like that is the message a lot of people take away from it. It's too close to the very kind of Individualist apathy that got America into the mess it is now wrt race.

All of us should stay healthy, workout, eat right etc., but we need to be actively planning and implementing our policies right now if we really want a chance. What you are suggesting is good, but not nearly enough anymore.

>not doing it for free
no $0.02 for you, shill

How am I supposed to get in contact with him?

Also isn't he (((controlled)))?

Bump and may Kek be with you

Ok faggots if we really want to get this going we need to think of a hashtag to associate with it.

Any ideas?

BLM is the main enchilada. If we get them to expel whites from their movement full scale we will have accomplished a lot. They already do, in some cases. There's a video of a BLM rally where they're telling the "White allies" to stand in the back. That's the goal of this whole thing. To get white guilt retard to stop sucking up to agitated minorities who hate them

he probably browses here. If enough threads are made discussing it, he will likely catch on

#ImplicitWhiteSupremacy
#NoWhiteAllies
#WhiteAllies=WhiteSupremacy

I have come to realize my inherent privilege for being white is intrusive to black safe spaces and black based movements. I will no longer associate myself with these groups, as my self insertion is offensive to those I'm trying to insert myself in to. Please consider doing the same and unfollow anyone who does not promote keeping black spaces black and free of our automated privilege

Right. Well, while we do not need facts to "prove" our point, some "black sources" would be nice. Y'know, news site which they just lapp up.

Then we get some sleuthing on their articles, and get a little collection of them ready. Things like "more white women voted for trump than illary", and all that.

That's really what I meant about the passive aggressive shit that I can't stand. What do you expect them to do? Grab a 12 gauge, hop in a 4x4 and round up the kikes door to door?

Self improvement is the absolute foundation of anything positive, and that includes nationalism. There are many people who share your concerns, and who could be great and capable people who are so caught up in an existential cluster fuck that they are socially and philosophically paralyzed.

And, there are people, including non-whites, who are making their lives better, not eating like shit, dressing like shit, living like shit, who couldn't give less of a fuck about racial issues. Or, they actively work towards are destruction. And while they are often a debased type of degenerate who are a few steps from falling a part, they are still getting things done socially, for their cause or on the behalf of others.

What you're proposing is like building a house without a foundation. The work we've done in the last few years has been incredible (we got the most powerful presidential candidate in history to fear fucking frog memes). But its just the ground work. And it will take at least 20 years to demoralize the leftists/globalists. That is our task.

Any white people putting themselves in black safe spaces or in the blm movement need to leave. This is not your space, it's ours. And you trying to push your way in is offensive if you aren't a poc. I don't care if you think you are helping, cause you really aren't if you white. You just there flaunting privileges you have that we don't and it's rude as hell

Nice.

Also I was thinking

#WeMustSaveOurselves

#NoWhiteSaviors

#ActivistSafeSpace

#Space4Color

#MovementOfColor

Bump.

>Supporting violence against our White brethren by niggers and spics
user, you're drunk. Go home.

*our

Shit. Sry about the spelling. I'm low energy tonight.

Whites in our safe spaces need to btfo. White allies is just another form of white supremacy cause we don't need these whites holding our hand like we ignorant and can't fight for ourselves!!!! #NoWhiteAllies

I like it

>Supporting violence

no, just trying to get non-white groups to kick out the dopey hipsters. They don't want them

That's child abuse.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Well, not that we want to kill someone, but having the movement splitt, some of these - currently - traitors, might just see the light of truth.

Bump.

>SJWs and white-guilt-having regressive seeing any sort of light
You're insane. Besides, these people are not traitors. They have been poisoned by leftist politicians, and teachers. The Holy Church stopped this for a while until you heathens abandoned it. Anyway, they are not our enemy; they are addicts, and they need our help, and that help can only come in one form. A meme.

This is brilliant

thanks. Let's hope something good comes out of it

Is this OP a go? Memes where?

Deploy the 7th shitposting infantry division to twitter. Bring the Aussies for backup

This.

well played OP

>I have come to realize my inherent privilege for being white is intrusive to black safe spaces and black based movements.
>Black safe spaces
You already dun goofed. Blacks don't have safe spaces.

>wanting to dismantle BLM
BLM is the single most efficient redpill dispenser I've seen in my lifetime. Why would you want to stop this gold rush?

I didn't say dismantle BLM. I said false flag them into kicking the white pinkos out. Said white pinkos will reevaluate their whole stupid worldview when the "oppressed" tell them to fuck off

bump

Any place packed with only niggers becomes a ghetto eventually. It's a law of nature

Holy shit that gift freaked me out. Source?? Also checked

mfw i'll have to come to Sup Forums for 20 years for our struggle

words cannot describe how evil he is. For some reason, the most evil people on the planet love doing that thing with their hands

read quran

>00
>99
>88
>66
>kek's will, thy will be done.

Screenshotting and mailing to them. Now they know its a falseflag operation setup. :^)

do it. That will only further confuse them

Bump

Reminds me of #DraftOurDaughters

Bump this great idea

>anybody EVER taking Sup Forums seriously
This will do jack-shit
Nice try though

Have you actually been on social media lately? This has already been going on for over a year.

No I have not. Any links?