Anyone catch this shitstorm?

Anyone catch this shitstorm?
Some terrible editing after she blew him out on the blacks killing cops stat.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/cover_story/2016/01/why_america_isn_t_paying_attention_to_the_daily_show_with_trevor_noah_in.html
reddit.com/r/DailyShow/comments/5fu0po/november_30_2016_tomi_lahren_the_daily_show_with/
reddit.com/r/DailyShow/comments/5fun55/trevor_noah_crushed_the_interview_tonight/
cc.com/video-clips/m9ds7s/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-exclusive---tomi-lahren-extended-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM
youtube.com/watch?v=VgGUuhR0PEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Link?

is that some sort of supermixture of kellyanne connaway and ann coulter or something?

I can't tell who it is since op seems to have taken this photo of his television screen using a cellphone.

Link?

Did she ask about how 1 in 10 nogs in South Africa has aids?

youtube link

Not giving their site traffic.

They did the same thing with Gavin McInnes, where he made them look stupid so they edited the interview to insert cheap jabs that don't really work.

What did she say?

Who's this womani

Trevor was such a douche to her. Every time she tried to make a joke to be friendly and diffuse tension Trevor completely dismissed her and blew her off.

Something along the lines of Blacks are 18x more likely to kill a cop, than vice versa.

>Crowd let out a shilling gasp.

>Trevor got flustered, really had no comeback

>You could see the clip change, dead silent, and him start asking another question.

He didn't want to talk about facts, just spinning and "but Tomi...but Tomi"

Old fag saves the day

/watch?v=4DMEekDsN2M

If you don't know who this is, you're on the wrong board... fucking derps.

Why are there so many unfunny liberal immigrants from Africa or Britain on jewish networks talking about American politics??

nigga post the link you dum ass ho

What, Did trevor noah become relevant all of a sudden........nope.

slate.com/articles/arts/cover_story/2016/01/why_america_isn_t_paying_attention_to_the_daily_show_with_trevor_noah_in.html

That was honestly so great. He was just so sarcastic with him and then they pretended that they thought he was serious. What trash TV.

The "I'm a smart leftie" meme doesn't really work anymore, since everyone on TV is just a Jon Stewart clone at this point.

I think Stewart knew this was coming and bailed out. He knew there was going to be a backlash and he didn't want to be the fall boy.

Come on I'm in my phone.

Hahhhh, when I watch shit like this now I can't help but think maybe, just maybe the tides have shifted so much that this sort of stuff that was taken for granted as 'the norm' for so long is no longer considered such, or starting to no longer be consider the 'cool, hip, mainstream, normal' way of thinking. (Referring to Daily Show shit, not Tomi's stuff).

It was just on an hour ago...

cc.com/video-clips/m9ds7s/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-exclusive---tomi-lahren-extended-interview

Is that Bill Clintons son?

Thanks you tripsman.

Lol did you even watch this? You're such a typical republicuck.

>he didn't want to talk about facts

It's a comedy show. Everyone likes to forget that.

It isn't this, this is her part edited out

Fuck off trevor

all the people on the daily show subreddit are jerking themselves off about this interview. say the coon did excellent

reddit.com/r/DailyShow/comments/5fu0po/november_30_2016_tomi_lahren_the_daily_show_with/

reddit.com/r/DailyShow/comments/5fun55/trevor_noah_crushed_the_interview_tonight/

Sounds like Stewart kek
How can you possibly more shit than Stewart?
>make noises
>make gestures
>make faces
>silence with a face that implies you're thinking "really?"
That's literally all it takes. How could you fuck that up

Part of being an oldfag is you can't call yourself an oldfag

I hate that these shows push agendas hard and then whenever they get called out for being biased and unfair as fuck there's this notion that it's ok because it's not funny to give the opposing side a fair hearing

nice embed you FUCKING STUPID NIGGER

I always find it funny when libs go off on comments from people who say things like "I don't see color". Even though the think they are the progressive ones in terms of equality, they can't possibly fathom how someone could see a person of color as just a person first.

Use Ublocker. Haven't seen a youtube ad in ages

jewtube.com/watch?v=LJ3kaoGNpmE

~24:00
She absolutely shits on him about immigration, and that whole entire part was cut from the aired version.

>shock

>cc.com/video-clips/m9ds7s/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-exclusive---tomi-lahren-extended-interview

Holy shit she killed it!

completely curb stomped him

if i were stewart though i would have rolled through primaries into convention and then bailed. say fuck you america i'm out... but in all seriousness #MAGA #deportALLillegals #30million #holohauxDIDN'Thappen

it was incredibly obvious that's for sure

>two niggers on cable.

Oh shit, how did I miss that?

I'm watching right now and she is taking him back to cotton pickin' times

Not only that but if someone tries to argue seriously against some bullshit they're saying they're like "whoa dude stop getting so worked up it's just a comedy show"

can we just fucking hang this fucking SA nigger?
seriously nothing but lies, slander and bullshit talkingpoints disproven. seriously HANG THE FUCKING NIGGER

>those comments

This heartofdarkness nigger is insufferable, I literally can't watch. Even the kike they had before was actually engaging despite his insufferableness. This is a unique level of insufferable. First and last time I ever watch this guy voluntarily.

And how are you this self-righteous when you come from South Africa?

this is delicious. Jew Stewart would have found some word or mind game to play and get out of his contradictions. nigger isn't smart enough to jew whites.
he just looks so shameless when she mentions seeing it in her own city of dallas and he doesn't even flinch

>push political narrative on "comedy" show
It's not comedy, it's liberal circlejerking. she interrupted the jerk, it's not funny anymore.

what he said about immigration is like he has no problem breaking the law; I think they don't see it as being wrong.

why doesn't he make eye contact at all?

My god. He's so stilted and awkward.

Christ that was a hit piece. And fucking Trevor twisting her words at every opportunity. Although she did shoot herself in the foot a couple of times (ex: completely dodging the "how should he protest" question) but Trevor just came off as a smug, condescending shit. At least Stewart was somewhat entertaining in his interviews.

And that audience. Fuck them.

>It's a comedy show.
Then why isn't it funny? I watched the interview. It's thirty minutes long, and you could about count the number of times the audience laughed on two hands. Currentyearman is an insufferable asshole, but he at leasts gets a chuckle out of the audience with decent regularity. That audience were all leftists. They were his people, and he could barely make them laugh.

Also that bitch is shrill as fuck.

I think I'm going to stick with Lauren Southern for my anti-SJW qt.

This guy's a pretty boy trying to seem smart. He's really a fucking dope.

Liberals think foreigners are smart.

In Australia it's Waleed Aly the gypo, or any pick of Americans.

Jesus guys just post the damn link!!

>in my phone

HOLY SHIT THAT TRIGGERED ME SO MUCH

HE JUS WANT TO MEET HIS FATHA

>plz tell me HOW he should protest tomi
>well i think he should talk about what about America he's upset with exactly, is it police, is it government, i'd love for him to talk on my show
>YEAH BUT TOMI U HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION LIEK HOW SHOULD HE PROTEST

This is how they conduct interviews on liberal talk shows, they prepare a set of points and just ignore every response to them, instead seeking to make the person they're interviewing come off as retarded. You can almost smell the kike writing from these interview questions

Gavin talked about how they edit shit and take stuff out of context

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM

also, theres this

youtube.com/watch?v=VgGUuhR0PEk

hopefully pamela anderson peroxide blonde hair like hers is coming back into fashion.

that was what it was when stewart was in charge of it, and even at that, jon at least did a 60/40 split on republicans/dems.

trevor goes ham as fuck with just insults coated in a laugh track, then pulls out random guest nigger #2532354

How do people watch this shit? I don't mean just the Daily Show, I mean EITHER of them. Fucking useless. All of these people are hacks, and you're making yourself stupid by watching this.

He just recycles old circlejerks that his echo chamber expectedly gawks at

honestly, the jokes on that show aren't even funny.

fucking dude tried to compare himself with blacks here in America saying they are straight forward people. HE'S NOT EVEN A REAL BLACK PERSON. He's from fucking south africa

Every "one up" he got on here was a clear truthful generality taken out of context as far as i noticed. This wasnt a debate as much as it was a bunch of sarcastic liberal platitudes.. SAD!

I just watched it, they cut out the part right after she lays down the blacks killing cops stat. What was said there?

he's autistic

So that guy is supposed to be a comedian huh, k, and that comments, Jesus Christ!

The audience went into panic mode and Trevor shrugged it off like it doesn't exist.

i second that hope, and noah can go an hero himself. fuck that nig

Something like blacks kill cops 18x the rate cops kill blacks.

>calls himself old fag
>old fag, not oldfag
>cannot even link properly
Sure is summer, better lurk before posting next time

depends where your source is. I hear 16 to 18.5

Is she /ourgal/?

Trevor Noah should go back to doing South African productions. He's out of his depth there and sold out like the faggot he is

Yeah facts are racist anyway.

Which I've looked up and seems to be true although I can't find a breakdown of the math.

Also, Trevor Noah and Colin Kaepernick are pretty light-skinned for Black people. With Shaun King head of BLM its interesting that the whitest blacks are the spokesmen and women for the race and nobody can question them as long as they are visibly black. I think Tomi is a bit young but her points were all pretty basic and solid and he wasn't really engaging anything she said.

We should take the >Sup Forums is satire meme and make it our own, this should either keep liberals at bay or taint the argument for them.

Either way we win.

not until she learns to convey her thoughts without sounding like an idiot. She needs to be able to defend herself better. Yea, Trevor baited her and completely derailed the conversation a couple times, but she should be able to hold her own.

Tomi is fire, one of the few media outlets that say it like it is and doesn't have the whole conspiracy theory label attached to it.

She was good, but if you watch the full interview, she missed such a huge fucking slam dunk when Trevor went "Well, don't symbols mean different things to different people? Surely, you don't disagree with that. Why can't someone protest the flag?"

t. Confederate Flag is racist

And she could have slam dunked on his soft-spoken tone throughout. She didn't virtue signal enough when she said "I don't see color" -- missing it.

Pretty great all things considered. I'm a nobody but I'd like to see how I fair at a radio station young like she did at 22.

It's not summer you fuckin' blonde faggot

Realistically, how long until they cancel the Daily Show or replace Trevor Noah?

Viewers have been hemorrhaging since Stewart left, ratings continued to fall despite the most comedic election they could have hoped for, and now they're starting to lose correspondents.

Wilmore already got the axe

If he's not lying about her getting millions of views for her videos, why is Noah acting so smug and condescending? By his own admission, she's more successful apparently.

Wilmore is actually a funny guy but he was probably jewed into only talking about race related issues and it got fucking annoying. Comedy Central still have issues on figuring out who their viewer base is so all of their shows fucking suck past 2 seasons.

lmao his response was a literal clap-bait, did not even address the argument about illegal immigrants cutting first in line.

Any one else hate this SA nigger?

>Wilmore is actually a funny guy
let me stop you right there

Wish we could get late-90s CC back.

anyone got a link for a non-region blocked version?

I watched the whole thing and I felt she was being restrained and measured because he was trying to paint her as a polemicist.
I think she fared well but comedians like him are a diamond dozen.

>diamond dozen
is this some master level trollery?

>MUH INDIVIDUALS IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE

yeah. they are individuals. in a group of people. LEADING THE FUCKING HERD.

Im so fucking sick and tired of this "u gotta judge the individuals as individuals" fallacy.

and what HAS the KKK done lately? NOTHING. They are a white-only drug trafficking gang at this point. They dont lynch blacks or burn crosses and haven't done so for like 50 fucking years.

OH thank god, I was just wondering where I'd escape to when the two waves of tards finally crash into each-other.

Guess which island nation is getting a new nuclear physicist?

there really are people that believe "a dime a dozen" is a diamond dozen ive seen it on my jewbook feed. so its hard to tell if they are being intentionally retarded so I choose to believe they are actually retarded

It's more simple than that. Tomi is right. Trevor is a shill. That's all it is.

Poor girl. We need to get her off Beck's shithole of a network and on to Alex Jones ASAP.

>Points out that blacks are 18.5% more likely to shoot cops
>Crowd boos and Trevor just sits there like "Fuckin' shit, they're gonna google that if people hear it."