Poor White Trash Hate Thread

When are we seriously going to address our poor white trash problem in America, Sup Forums? I for one am tired of having to deal with lowlife, degenerate, ignorant PWT. It's like for all the progress we make to get ahead, there's always some white niggers that we have to carry on our shoulders.

Are PWT even worth redeeming? Is there any hope for them? Do they deserve our pity? What do we do? Because there's simply no excuse for whites to act like niggers!

For a brief time I served as a case worker for CAFS in a major Southern town overrun by PWT human parasites. Never again, I tell you. My breaking point was a case similar to this one out of Connecticut:
>courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newington-child-abuse-0927-20160926-story.html
Also, see pic related: A child mauled by a pit bull. I can greentext enough CAFS horror stories to write a fucking book.

It's PWT that also associate with and emulate niggers. They do drugs with niggers. Act like niggers. And spread diseases like niggers. They basically do everything they can to betray their own race. And if we're going to truly MAGA, then I think it's high time we were honest with ourselves, face the facts, and deal with our own PWT problem. Niggers are going to inevitably destroy themselves. It's welfare-mongering PWT that are the trojan horse pathogens among us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
w3k.tumblr.com/post/152396930745/my-main-goal-is-to-blow-up-and-then-act-like-i
youtube.com/watch?v=gbnZcUMVtqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Texas here, white trash are less common than the average nigger who is fucking sketchy and can tell he is wanting to start trouble but when a white trash does appear it's exactly like a nigger, make eye contact and they will start shit and at least niggers don't scream shit from their car every time they drive past someone walking

Fuck white trash

I had to get out of the South for this very reason. Too many free slaves and everyone is okay with PWT. There's almost a sense of redneck pride for them. It sickens me to no end.

>be me
>be 17 att
>mom & dad go thru ugly divorce
>custody goes to mom
>mom forces me to move in with inbred aunt & cousins so she can continue her life of whoredom
>be late at night
>share small room w-preggo cousin
>prison cell bunks
>trying to study for college entry exam at shitty local college
>preggo pwt cousin craving weed
>lets niggers fuck her in exchange for drugs
>get bitched at by aunt for trying to leave to find a quiet place to study
>fail exam, have to repeat next quarter
>fall behind in school
>work shit jobs as a result
>still trying to finish school
>hate my parents to this day for destroying my life

>implying you aren't PWT

I am truly sorry to hear this, user. Stories like this make my stomach churn.

Doesn't qualify IMHO. At least he's trying to do better for himself by staying in school.

I'll take white trash over niggers any day

I agree with op. I may be a poorfag but at least I have my priorities straight. There's never an excuse for you to be trash just bc you're poor.

so ur one of those people that just blames everyone else for their problems?

Nice try, (((OP))).

Good, we didn't want your yuppie faggy ass here anyway.

>poor and white
>hate white trash and niggers
>have to deal with both on a frequent basis because of the price of living here is redicously high thanks to jew realitors

I beg to differ, my friend. You see, a nigger is like a wild animal. It can't help but be savage. PWT on the other hand is the ultimate embarrassment. I think all too often we turn a blind eye on them in favor of hating niggers. We become PWT sympathizers. Live around them long enough and you'll see that there's literally nothing worse than a cousin-humping wigger.

>this
Just think of how much further we could be as a society without ignorant hillbilly rednecks holding us back. They're literally the attack dogs for the elite. Think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

white trash emulating niggers was the logical outcome of desegregation and the civil rights movement in the 60s

they were too poor and stupid to protect themselves against outside cultural influences without the state protecting them.

and now this will seep into the higher classes in america. we'll all be brown. you reap what you sow, stupid wasps.

I live in southeast Kansas and I agree. Its mostly white down here except for coffeyville but you'd never be able to tell because of all the white trash, methed out fucking douchebags.

Can be civil people unlike niggers but god damn you can't even have a copper fence around these fuckers.

good news is a lot of them are mixing out

future of america will be mixed race brown lower class and a eurasian jewish upper class

Agreed, without PWT cletuses white nationalism wouldn't be seen as evil.

w3k.tumblr.com/post/152396930745/my-main-goal-is-to-blow-up-and-then-act-like-i

wiggers like this need to die. 36 million views.

>cousin-fucker detected

>ugly word
If anything Sup Forums has taught me is the power of the red pill. Trump didn't become President because he had nice things to say to us. No, motherfucker! He said MAGA. And that means, for the sake of our survival, that we're going to have to deal with the ugly truth of PWT sooner than later.

FFS, we have to remember that the performers on Hee Haw were just human cartoon characters, and that Larry the Cable Guy is a fucking comedian. This is NOT an okay lifestyle for actual human beings!

that's bullshit. even trump called you out. what's wrong with sympathizing with poor people? why is it worse if they're white?

To the user who said I blame others for my problems. I had my laptops stolen four times, and my bikes stolen twice. This is all while working two jobs and going to school full time. It wasn't niggers who fucked up my life. I'm with op I can't wait to move out of this white trash shithole.

I agree white trash should Be purged alongside niggers and cucks, as it should be.

PWT also makes the most retarded shit on this board like flat earth posts and stormweiner bait threads.

You take any wigger out on the street. Make him bathe. Delete his collection rap music. Make him dress business casual. This fucker could walk into just about anywhere and get a decent job if he really wanted to and applied himself. In short: There's no excuse! It's about time we stop coddling PWT because that's what they've been getting by on for far too long--our willingness to overlook them just because they're white. So they take advantage and bring us all down. These motherfuckers will OD on meth right in front of their babies! Do you really think they care about us?

Trump was right to be harsh on that inbred faggot.

For all intents and purposes, just look at this shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=gbnZcUMVtqU
YES, it can be heartbreaking to see so many Americans living in poverty. But guess what? Have some fucking pride! You claim to have it. You wave that fucking Rebel Flag with pride, don't you? Then there's no reason your streets should be strewn with trash. There's no excuse for having a run-down van in your front yard. None! That's YOUR property. And that's what makes you trash.

By the way, count how many pickup trucks you see in that video. I'll wait.