Would you

Ivanka Trump ask you to fuck her

How loyal are you to president Donald Trump?

i would say no pablo

No, another reason why homosexuals are based

Ivanka looks like she likes it rough and in the rear

The only problem is I'm 6 inches shorter than her

Her husband is jewish.

Its ok to cuck a jew.

I'm so loyal the Donald, that I would fuck her even if she screamed and begged me not to. That's how loyal I am. All holes, all day.

Ivanka asks me to fuck her? I do what she said.

Only if she has femine penis

mexican and a manlet. god fucked you

I'd end up killed because they'd want it covered up anyway.

But if not I'd fuck her to the point where I would pass out from exhaustion. Don shouldn't have had a daughter if he didn't want to deal with her getting fucked.

no condom, cum inside. I'm about to fuck my way into wealth.

Loyalty means fucking her, in my view.

I would insist on her Dad's approval first. As hot as she is, I legitimately love Trump and she is nothing more than his child to me.

Of course not. She's a married woman.

I would do a hell of a lot more than just fuck her, I'll tell you that. That's one of the hottest women I've ever seen, and I've seen billions and billions of women, I love women, believe me. Just the other day I've read Ivanka's age, and it's a number beyond belief... You wouldn't even believe it. Because she's hot... she's hot! Now... I love Ivanka, I love her so much and I'm sick of seeing her being ripped off big league, I want to see somebody make her really, REALLY happy, and I know we have very capable people in this country, but I just don't see it... I don't want to do it, but I would never completely rule it out... You know, I love my life, I have a wonderful family, I made billions and billions and billions, I have a really, really successful company... like REALLY successful, with some of the best assets in the world, you wouldn't even believe it, but even if I had a mildly successful company, I would do it for Ivanka. Trust me folks, I didn't need to do this. Just look at Ivanka!.... She's devaluing with surgery to levels you wouldn't believe... I know Ivanka, I deal with Ivanka all the time, she's great! But then she calls me, and she doesn't know what to do! "Are you running?","Can I have your support??"... She's great! But she doesn't what the hell she's doing.

NOW... She needs someone... Who wrote this pasta... My family said... "user that's going to be so tough"... Let me tell you, I thought she would atleast be a good cheerleader... But she has actually been a negative force!... She's been a negative force. And no one respects women like me. I love women, I cherish women. I deal with women all the time! I get along with them, they're great!

I've seen what (((they're))) doing to Ivanka, and let me tell you, it's a disgrace. I've been here, I've been there, I've been all over the place... And they're pouring into Ivanka. They're low energy. And some, I assume, are good people. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Hello nigger

No. But mostly because I'm saving my mana.

If Jesus Christ himself told me not to fuck Ivanka Trump I still would

I'd smash her fucking shit face right through that window then rape trump to death with masamune.

This

I would die for Trump in a heartbeat, the thought of touching his daughter in a sexual way repulses me

How does that interfere with your ability to shove cock in her ass? Just stand on top of some books you bitch ass nigga.

Go back to cuck leddit you fucking faggot

You already missed, fatboy.

oy fucking vey
I'm literally shaking

>Looks at the Flag
You need to go back Pablo

I will please the God Emperor's daughter.

For you, Donald.

I'm jumping tabs. What's your nickname so I can send you a pm?

she's 35, i dont think you really need her dads permission at this point

Absolutely not. This thread is also very disrespectful. Pls delete.

Loyal enough to do what Ivanka says. He trusts her for a reason.

Wouldn't do it. Have never knowingly fucked another guy's woman. Have refused when offered.

Couple times on vacation in tropical climes and everybody is half assed drunk, I suspect I might have inadvertently cucked somebody. But I hope not.

lol who the fuck are you to speak :^)

>sorry pablo, no habla espanol

I would consider it my duty to the Donald to sire him a pure white grandchild instead of the half-Jews he's getting otherwise.
The fact that I would enjoy myself immensely in the process is secondary to my considerations.

>be femanon
>first ladies typically dictate a lot of fashion in the US
>start following Ivanka's styles instead

am I doing it right?

Its his grown up daughter, not his wife. I fuck her.

Pretty much. Ivanka is clearly going to be the one to watch, not Melania.

Singapore, eh? I'm sure she's smell your Asian cooty covered penis coming from a mile away. We all know what you do after hours in the geylang section.

No, there is honor among men. Expect libtards, and vigins to jump in to the first chance of fucking her under the disguise of "we can do what we want."

She belongs to Donald, I'll take someone else.

You don't fuck the wife of a friend, much less someone who is trying to save the country.

>you will never sneak out on a weekend vacation together with ivanka
>you will never cuddle up in a hot tub and talk about her life

She is married. I wouldn't.

Only if she's a widow and marries me first

Id fuck her in all her holes. I like donald but that doesnt mean i cant fuck his daughters panoche.

I'm not a jew so I'm a step up anyway the emperor would approve.

*unzips dick*

Someone's trying to take out Ivanka! Quick, roll to save her!
>dubs
She lives
>trips
Saves her and she'll reward you with one (1) sexual favor of your choice
>quads
She survives and wins 2024 election!

rollin'

Dahnald, I'll save her!

roll

She'd have to wine and dine me first.

Rolling, hopefully quads followed by trips

Lies, he will only save her for the delegates Donald!

Ivanka nooo

I thought that was buenos aires for a bit
>Ugly shapeless grey buildings and those tiny plaza thingies inbetween avenues
>Girl who barely passes as white doing a duck face
Mind blown when I realized she is ivanka and that's NY

I would not fuck her.

Instead, I would make sweet sweet love to her.

Let the shejew die.

Hell yeah I would. Trump has proven himself to be a sellout bitch.

Latino here, I wouldn't race mix. I ain't no degenerate.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a faggot or a cuck.

She'd be the first woman I'd ever had sex with and still respected.

>mfw mexican shitposting on a lebanese foot fetish board elicits sudden deep realizations

Loyal enough to turn her down *politely*.

*shudders at that thought*

god damn mutated child is a product of sin

and why would you give it such a slav shit name ontop of it?
trump must be a russian agent

Her punishment must be more severe

Please Ivanka! My wizard powers were not worth the cost!

Why not? I'm sure daddy only wants her to be happy.

IVANKA

He just happens to be the Antichrist though so It's probably unlucky.

>Ivanka Trump ask you to fuck her

Doubtful, I'm not Jewish.

Poor Ivanka

I'd fuck her while reciting the national anthem all while snap chatting vids to Barron, I know he wants to see

pls be in london

Based Ivanka is going to win the 2024 election

I bet you'd prefer to be fucking sheeps, provinciano

>be 5'6
>women around my height want 6'0 and taller
>women above 6'0 usually want to be dominated by me
>women below 5'0 treat me like I'm 6'0

He is back tho