youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/30/president-elect-trump-announces-economic-nationalist-dream-team-mnuchin-ross-and-ricketts/
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/11/30/mnuchin-steals-an-idea-from-europe-100-year-treasurys/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggerstonguemyanus

Where is the new Hyde Wars?

ah, the bot's back. forgot about it.

>bot is back

I didn't think I was going to miss it but I did

this shit is unreal

melanoidnation.org

FIRST FOR MOAR AWOO

STOP BULLYING!

So Stein requested her recount today and they are doing it by hand.

Is there actually any doubt that they will get their recount request in Pennsylvania?

Trump needs to really stay on top of this.

Tucker BTFO

You came to the wrong gym, goy

>(((sources say)))

More of this Russian shit? God damn the libs really want that war with Russia don't they?

MAGA

>yfw the Supreme Court is going to rule against teachers unions' mandatory membership as soon as Trump appoints Scalia's replacement and with it destroy one of the Democratic Party's most valuable assets

I called it! See, Olbermann really IS their Glenn Beck.

Bowl of cheetos when?

Of course. Who do you think was REALLY behind the Turkish invasion in Syria?

If any filthy foreigners wants one of those Kek statues from Amazon, get an account with Shipito. International airmail shipping should cost about $5.

So he's actually committing slander and libel at this point

la la la la la whyyte suprememes, whyyte supememeses, la la la, we wuz kaangs

How will Trump respond to the chants of "LOCK HER UP" tomorrow?

>Jan 20th
>Inauguration Day
>Trump gives a great great speech, the most wonderful, incredible speech
>This play afterwards
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

>mfw

>REEEEEEEEEE IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT THOSE JOBS ARE STAYING HERE

Is the kek statue user here? If so, how many do you have in stock?

New OC, what do you think?

>Dhanald, Give us back our True Conservatism™

o-okay Mrs FLOTUS

I cannot, CANNOT fucking wait for this bitch to run out of fedoras.

meme straight off the presses

Did you really just waste your money on that shit?

Trump is the baby boomers' last "fuck you" to Millennials on their way out.

Not all of them are bad people, but white boomers are Trump's biggest demographic, same thing happened with Brexit. They brought in Bush who started the war in Iraq which lead to the birth of ISIS and his fiscal policies caused the 2007 financial meltdown. They were at the helm of society for the past 30 years and did almost nothing to fight climate change.

Now they have brought us Trump. Economic downturn, reduction of civil rights, stoking the fires of racism and hate, AND UNCHECKED GLOBAL FUCKING WARMING.

He can't do that

I can't fucking wait for Trump's inauguration speech

I want it to be as nationalist as his RNC acceptance speech

Too low production quality tbqh although I appreciate the idea

>Israel
>exists

Sup Forums will somehow defend this.

I've wasted money on dumber shit.

>woman isn't a land whale
wrong

>not having an original
shit is vintage nigga

Fucking russians.
Making american companies keep their jobs in america.
The fucking nerve of those guys.

>implying the Stones won't be playing it live

She can bully me anytime ;^)

Trump's a full-blown public figure for all purposes. It's next to impossible to defame him in a legally-actionable manner.

Hey loser. How does it feel to be a virgin?

Israel is 'Sup Forums - the country'

prove me wrong

Can americans start a petition on Whitehouse.gov that asks Obama to not start ww3?

If that's what you think it's going to be a tough half dozen election cycles for you

>America first will be shouted from every corner of capital hill, like it's really 1920 again
thank god

>[Conservative] is the [older generation]s' last "fuck you" to [younger generation]s on their way out.

They've been saying this for fucking 50 years. Boomers used to be that younger generation. Why isn't the USA an all-liberal blue paradise yet?

There is nothing silly about spending some money on a decorative piece. Especially with meaning behind it.

Fuck off buddy. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

It's full of kikes
Thank kek you didn't get those quads

At this point if he does anything drastic, Trump will in all probability say, "fuck inauguration day," and give his own orders.

Most of the military backs him more than they do Obama and at this point inauguration day is more of a technicality than anything else.

What are they doing? Sneaking out of the house and going to church?

Does Keith Olbermann have a point?

Hint: yeshedoesDumpfkinsbtfo

u wut m8?

WHO'S /STILL CELEBRATING/ HERE?

i sure as shit am. hell, i even finally got the small loan i needed and now i can finally start to make some serious money alongside finishing up my education. gonna celebrate BIG LEAGUE over the weekend with some delicious marijuana.

fify

Conservatives are having babies and liberals aren't. Conservatives take their kids to church, liberals don't have kids.

I assume Generation X became more religious and conservative as they grew up, and decided to start going to church.

I was hoping religion would die out.

Trump's Economic Nationalism in two articles:

DREAM TEAM (Rickets, Ross, Mnuchin)

"If you have followed the Trump economic mindset from the beginning, you’ll know exactly what the purpose of each of these players are into the larger scope of domestic capital infusion. Remember, one of the essential elements Trump needs is to create the environment where the best play is domestic, ie. Main Street, investment."

MORE: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/30/president-elect-trump-announces-economic-nationalist-dream-team-mnuchin-ross-and-ricketts/

Main Street (nationalist) vs Wall Street (globalist)

"For the first time in many decades the chief executive of the United States will walk into office concerned about the fiscal stability of the United States. For the first time ever, a titan of American Main Street is going to be in the oval office. Do not downplay the significance of this aspect. Money makes the world go ’round."

MORE: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/30/president-elect-trump-announces-economic-nationalist-dream-team-mnuchin-ross-and-ricketts/

If you do not have time to read scan them and bookmark them for later.

hey user...want to bully me?

Not I. I don't trust the shit Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton are pulling.

It's large scale conspiracy. I wish these threads wouldn't ignore it.

still smug over here

I think it's more that liberals aren't having kids because they're too busy being gay or mutilating their genitals

What do you expect to come of this specifically?

>that smug pepe look
shame those are implants

>finally got the small loan
They'll never learn

Cute.

Muslims would come in and slaughter you long before you bridged the gap between 'Christian Nation' and 'Athiest Paradise'.

Look at Scandinavia for examples. Atheists love importing islamic sand people for some bizarre reason whom then have no qualms about gutting said atheists and abusing their forgiving courts to do so again and again until they've conquered the land in the name of their god.

LINDSEY GRAHAMNESTY IS AT IT AGAIN

So what you're saying is that liberals view babymaking as some kind of uteral appropriation by the fetus

Olbermann went off the fucking deepend this month

Like I get if lefty pundits are grimey cocksures and pocketed crooks but he's literally fucking Left-Alex Jones tier, and I say that with respect to Alex

I'm with buddy, I think they have a huge amount of fraud to spring to actually flip the states.

They're that desperate.

He's turning into a leftist Alex Jones.

>reduction of civil rights

They were the fucking college kids who protested for Civil Rights you retarded mong

They fucking caused the Sexual Revolution and did so many drugs they forgot they were the bad guys for spitting on Vietnam Vets

They were the most liberal fucking generation we've seen until the Millenials, you stupid dumb cunt

I suspect they are setting up something to fuck up electorates voting on the 19th.

I can sense bolt-ons a mile away

>The Democratic Party

fuckingL OL

How?

Melania! ANTI BULLY RANGER

Mnuchin selling our future away to the Jews:

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/11/30/mnuchin-steals-an-idea-from-europe-100-year-treasurys/

how can someone so old be so cute?

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARRETTES

Ironically they're failing to seize the means of reproduction

Yes.

LMFAO

What's going on /ptg/ on this midnight post-hump day?

Passively, but yes, I still am in celebration mode. Hopefully that loan is manageable and low-interest.

stale pasta

They turned their backs on all that when they got in power

They got at the ballots when they were stored for 3 weeks and spoiled Trump ballots so that when they're counted they get thrown out.

I'm not resting until either the courts throw out PA or MI or the recounts are done.

You should try reading the quote. It measures all generations at the same age they were. At that same age Gen Z is about double what any Generation since the 1930s has had in church attendance.

>Left-Alex Jones tier
So Alex, but wrong?

>Jill Stein
Jill is just pulling the Ol' Bernie move of fleecing the kids for money while they are emotionally distressed over the collapse of the Media Narratives and President Trump. Watch them, but don't freak out.

Feminists hate having hetero sex and the liberals that do have hetero sex get abortions

He wouldn't have slipped if he was wearing New Balance™ sneakers.. The only footwear endorsed by the NRA.