STOP DRINKING SODA! IT IS WHY YOU ARE FAT!

STOP DRINKING SODA! IT IS WHY YOU ARE FAT!

If you cut soda completely from your diet, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT! It is the cancer killing our country. Fast food is a problem as well, but you could still get some kind of benefit from the protein in a Big Mac. There is NO nutritional value in soda whatsoever.

If you drink soda and are of healthy weight, then good for you, because you obviously work very hard to maintain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MaoistRebelNews2/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you obviously work very hard to maintain yourself

No I don't, I just don't drink 2 litres a day like a fat piece of shit

The sucrose jew is the hardest one to give up.

Gave up the nail biting jew, drinking the alcohjew, and smoking the tobbacjew.

Been meaning to switch to iced tea. Just haven't. I drink about 600ml of coke at night. It's very refreshing and keeps me lucid for the rest of the night.

>STOP DRINKING SODA! IT IS WHY YOU ARE FAT!
im not fat

When did Sup Forums become /fit/?

OP is 100% right

Corn syrup also feeds the growth of cancer cells.

Also soda fucks with your blood counts and can reduce your red and white blood cell counts.

>Food dye
>Impaired brain function

5'9 king of manlets here, I used to be a nearly 200lb fatass who drank can after can of soda.

Listen to OP. Cut soda out completely. It will make a noticeable impact on your health if you remove it. My teeth are healthier than ever and I lost a ton of weight (although I also did a lot of running and started eating properly).

i drink lots of soda, but im still very underweight. maybe high metabolism? tapeworm?

awwwwweeee

is this what it looks like when someone with no background in science tries to be scientific

BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE

CYUTE

I generally drink a gallon of iced tea a day. Much cheaper than soda, and I don't feel like shit.

Just be careful - EAT FOOD.

You don't have to change, you will die either way, and any way will be painful.

> Drink nothing but soda.
> Had to cut out soda from my diet altogether after surgery.
> tfw not sure now if the rapid weight loss is due to that or possible cancer.

Don't tell people this
I just bought $20,000 worth of coca-cola stock.

why is no one talking about the SODIUM

they add it so youre thirstier after you drink this swill making you want more

You clearly haven't experienced a dental abscess without antibiotics before.

I'm not fat though

This is very true, my mom was fat and then she stopped drinking soda and stopped eating lays chips. She lost allot of weight in less than a year.

I had a root canal a few years back that I could never afford to crown. Sometimes get a little bubble of pus in the gums under the tooth, but even if I pop it, it isn't painful. I imagine one day when I'm old my jaw will just disintegrate when I'm chewing something.

Sup Forums I need help. How do I quit soda and sugary drinks? They're my ultimate weakness

i drink 2 litres of soda a day everyday
still skinny as shit
my health has got to be garbage though

why do fat people spam threads like everyone here is a fucking fatass too?

OMG ITS URGENT EVERYONE IS FAT

fuck off dude

>If you drink soda and are of healthy weight, then good for you, because you obviously work very hard to maintain yourself.

What the fuck? Most people I know who drink soda are normal or even underweight, myself included. Back when I used to drink 3+ a day I was only like 100 lbs. A 12 fl oz soda is only like ~150 calories. If you're fat, it's because you're a slob with no self control, not because you have a soda a day.

That said, HFCS is trash I agree with that point.

I don't drink sofa, I drink water, or occasionally black coffee.

I don't eat fast food.

I eat maybe 1800-2200 calories a day, good balance of veg, fruit, proteins. Had a nutritionist meal plan for me and check out food logs for a while even, didn't have to change much, I was already eating healthy.

Active job, standing desk, and I have 3 kids that keep me busy at home.

6'2" 370lbs

The weight keeps slowly climbing.

Wtf.

Diabetes is the main danger

No other form of sugar than the one found in soda increases the risk of diabetes in healthy people by 40% like SODA does

Sounds like you're in the 1% - hope your kids didn't get your fat gene.

sounds like an undiagnosed thyroid condition

>not drinking this non carbonated series of drinks with multiple flavors that come in pouches, varieties of bottles, and in cans and literally only has the high fructose shit compared to soda

You ever try exercising, you fat fuck?

Maybe. Mono almost killed me as a teenager and since then I've basically constantly gained almost 10 lbs a year.

Turn 40 next year.

On the upside my diet is good so I don't have the usual fat ass issues. No diabeetus, cholesterol, heart and breathing bullshit.

I'm healthy other than the fact that I'm basically crushing myself all the time.

Feels bad man.

Do they still use potassium benzoate? Only seen it in drinks that use cane sugar rather than HFCS

No thanks?

>tfw you drink so much coke you get withdrawal symptoms from it

What causes this and how do I get off the soda Jew?

>drink nothing but coke zero and water for 3 months
>still dropped 50lbs during that time

Yeah nah

Do what I did and gradually wean yourself off it. Cut your intake by an amount you believe you can reliably sustain, and stay at that intake until you stop craving more. Then cut your intake again and repeat. Keep going and you'll have dropped the Jew before you even realize it.

whenever you want to drink coke, or whatever the fuck you drink, just drink lots of water, like half a liter cup or whatever, and if that isn't enough, eat some fucking chocolate, way better than fucking soda, simple as that, i lost 20 kg in 2 months after quiting SODA alone, with normal eating habits, aka the occasional chocolate/pastry

Being /fit/ is alpha as fuck.

Grow up.

Is there anything bad about sparkling water?

Jason Unruhe (youtube star) is addicted to refined sugars and drinks a liter of Coke a day. He seems pretty healthy though.

youtube.com/user/MaoistRebelNews2/videos

Oh yeah, there is a lot of muscle under that flab, I just cant get rid of the excess.

If I lost all the extra fat I would still prolly be 240ish

literally drinking a cactus cooler right now

Take testosterone and iodine supplements.

>Impaired brain function, difficulty focussing, lack of impulse control

Fuck.

I had this same problem until I started lifting.

horse shit, youre underestimating your calories by a lot. Do you use a digital scale when weighting out your foods? Thyroid conditions are attributed to 20-30lb extra MAX, not

>fucking 150lb overweight

fucking jew, who do you think you are?

Haven't drank soda in years and don't eat much but drink a fuck ton of beer and I can't drink liquor, how do I shed pounds? Been going to the gym twiceish a week for the past few months, strong but still heavy
>6'2 205

go to bed seth

You're fat and stupid because you drink shit-tier pop.

Switch to the nectar of the Gods and you will need no other sustenance

just drink regular water, or tap water if you have fancy fluoride+estrogen( alex jones) filters, tapwater in my commie hellhole doesn't have those chemicals, so i don't need filters, tap water is fine

See
Also he's probably Alex Jones.

b-but trump sama drinks them

It's not the Cock giving the withdrawal symptoms, its the caffeine.

I get blinding migraines and become fucking irritable as all hell if I don't get my fix.

No and don't let anyone tell you differently.

Every once in a while I'll have some soda and I always regret it. An hour later my stomach turns into a nuclear reactor which always ends with needing to shit immediately.

I recommend to anyone who drinks soda to stop doing it for 2 weeks. You probably won't feel any better but as soon as you have your first one you'll probably feel like shit.

>Fizzy Benylin
>Nectar of God

cold turkey, fight through the cravings and go do something when you feel like giving in. at least that's how I nofap

Ice tea destroys your kidneys.

Iced tea is just as bad as pop

What do I drink instead besides water?

That's generally true for most foods that are absolutely horrible for you. Your body knows it's bad for you, but after a certain point you essentially desensitize yourself if you consume enough of it.

I would literally kill myself if I looked like that, he looks like a the ultimate cuck king.

How's that free Healthcare working out for you there achmed?

Thyroid

>There are people here that don't drink anything but whatever or self made juice or limonade
How does it feel to be bluepilled and fat, faggots?

I see you subtle plugging your "Super Male Vitality" and "Survival Shield X-2"

Sweet Tea, lemonade etc.

I havent drank soda in about 10 years. I drink coffee in the morning, water and 100% juice throughout the day and tea at night.

>Drink and eat unhealthy shit since birth
>thin and still have muscles

Aryan genes, baby

Sacharrides kill.
Spread the word.

They put it in everything, you wouldn't believe how deep this corrupt shit goes.

whats this from?

Switched to unsweetened iced tea and sparkling water couple years back. Have the occasional coke every now and then but drinking that shit ever day is for losers

5'11" and 170lbs, down from 235 last January. Last time I weighed this much was 13 in 7th grade when I was about 5'5". Didn't drink soda then and I do now, just very little, 28 now.

>I would literally kill myself if I looked like that,
Then you need a psychiatrist.

>he looks like a the ultimate cuck king.
He's the No.1 Marxist on youtube. How is he a cuck?

I don't drink soda, or juice.
I also don't eat candy, or sweets of either kind.
I'm still fat.
What now?

/fit/ is probabilly the one board that likes us the most. More than /fa/, /r9k/ and Sup Forums. Then /k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are just tsundere.

5'11 is king of manlets, you autist.

>How is he a cuck?
He's a fat Marxist retard.

Nobody takes the opionions of fatties and out of shap losers seriously.

My grandmother drank 3 to 5 diet cokes a day, ate raw bacon, made a cereal out of buttermilk and saltines for a snack and she lived to be 90 years old and looked great for her age. She never touched alcohol.

I don't put much stock into the bullshit that these pseudo-nutritionalists blog about.

It's all bullshit.
>MUH GMOS
>MUH UH CARCINOGENS

get that shit out of here.

You can't deny USA has the highest % of obese people among other civilized countries.

stopped drinking soda in june. i am down 50 lbs

hopefully from a never to materialize future (random artist off the internet)

How old are you? I was this way until about 24, then I had to actually start eating and drinking healthy. Didn't get FAT but could not see my muscle definition like I used too, I was gaining fat when I was naked and looked in the mirror but the average person didn't notice. If anything they said I looked "healthier". Whatever that means

Stop eating ten pounds of whatever the fuck you eat a day

>I don't drink soda
>I don't drink alcohol
>I don't smoke
>I live a chemical free life
>I am hooked up to chemical-less suppository machines
>I consume only pure oxygen and necessary vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
>the Jews will never get to me now

>tfw you let Jews dictate how to live your life

take the iron pill, fatty

You just told Sup Forums that you get headaches from a lack of cock...

Just pointing that out.

Get a digital scale and start measuring food. Learn to read a nutritional label. Then, whenever you eat something, count how many grams of protein/carbs/fat you ate, and just tally up throughout the day. That's the ONLY way you can be sure youre eating a certain amount of calories per day.

Knowing that, go google TDEE calculator and input your statistics (age, height, weight, activity level). What this outputs is a number (say, 3000), which is the total number of calories you must eat every day to MAINTAIN your weight. So, to lose weight, subtract 250 to 500 calories from that number (2750 or 2500), and eat that amount every day. Of course, after you lose enough weight, your TDEE will shift and 2750 may become your new baseline. So, just subtract 250-500 calories again from that, and continue eating that much every day. Lifting 3x/week minimum will help greatly with keeping your musculature, since on a cut you tend to lose fat and muscle.

I'm not fat

>\fit\ here

The only drink approved by KEK and \fit\, you swines

Well duh.

If anyone's interested in further reading just go to fit and go over the sticky.

Flavored water. The artificial sweeteners aren't great for you but they have no sugar or other added bullshit, so it's a nice alternative to regular water when you feel like having something more.

Well, to be fair, changing your diet can be stressful on your digestive tract because it needs to adapt, meaning it needs to produce more of certain new enzymes to be able to break down the food. Soda happens to be a huge shock since it's loaded with sugar, so if you're someone like me who never drinks soda or eats sweets, getting 77 grams of sugar put in your stomach in one sitting shocks the body and it can be physically painful until the body can catch up.

The same is true for just about any of the food groups. If you cut out not only sugar but all carbs as well you may get sick when you have a piece of bread because your body isn't used to having to digest it. Vegans who spend long periods of time without eating animal products often get stomach aches when they eat meat again for the first time. People who don't eat fat feel ill when they ingest a lot of it again.

But again, soda is particularly bad even in small doses because it's loaded with sugar. For me, drinking one 20oz of soda is probably double or triple the amount of sugar I consume in a whole day.

Are you of Northern European decent? Some of those people are built a to last through freezing famines. It can make losing or not gaining weight difficult.

I don't drink coke. I drink two pots of coffee a day. And have done so since I was thirteen.

Wow might as well give up and shoot heroin

I'm skinny as fuck, drink tons of soda, and don't really work out. Granted I walk back and forth, grind my teeth, and clench my hands a lot because I'm pounding fucking soda.

I gained 50 pounds of fat in two years while drinking nothing but water

It was a sedentary lifestyle that got me

Sorry, I forgot. Here are some simple rules in terms of splitting up your macros (fats/proteins/carbs). This is but one delineation of macros, but its well accepted:

>1g of protein per lb of bodyweight (this is overcompensated, because you dont need that much protein, BUT its always good to overcompensate on protein when youre cutting, just in case, to make sure your muscles are getting sufficient proteins. also, there's 4 calories per gram of protein

>0.45*(bodyweight) = grams of fat. 9 calories per gram of fat

>and the rest is in carbs. So lets say your TDEE is 3000, and you weight 210lb. That's 210g of protein (*4 = 840 calories). Then, 0.45*(210) = ~95g fat*9 calories = 855 fat calories. So, (fat+protein) = 1695 calories so far, and the rest will be in carbs. So, 3000 - 1695 = 1305 calories in carbs, and when divided by 4 calories per gram = 326g carbs.

THUS, for a 3000 TDEE, youd have to eat 210g protein, 326g carbs, and 95g of fat every day to maintain weight. Just subtract 500 calories from your TDEE if you want to cut, and recalculate your macros. BOOM, that's all there is to dieting.

Sorry bub cutoff for manlet status is 6'2"