Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard...

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
m.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/4bmb3w/why_do_christians_worship_a_blonde_haired_blue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

greatest trick devil ever played was convincing the world he doesnt exist

jews worship the devil

BUT

Christianity is arab religion. Whats wrong with true european gods not arab gods?

satan is the prince of this world and his agenda is to make the world an arab world. christianity was just a tool of the devil to create a vaccum capable of being filled by satans true children, the arabs. bye bye Germanic race hello black beards and silk gowns. hello satan

>Christianity is Arab

No. Jesus was aryan.

This letter was sent from Pilate to Tiberius Caesar. It's authenticity has been verified and it is currently stored in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

>One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus.

Don't let any kike turn you away from Christ.

also forgot to say

Jesus or the new testament is sacred femininity - another jewish tool for conquering europe

>No. Jesus was aryan.

How blue-pilled are you? He was from judea, modern day israel. The only whites there were the roman governors and soldiers.

so why would the religion of a divine aryan be coupled with the old testament of satan?

Except every physical description of him states otherwise.

Another description of Jesus is found in "The Archko Volume" which contains official court documents from the days of Jesus. This information substantiates that He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. In a chapter entitled "Gamaliel's Interview" it states concerning Jesus (Yeshua) appearance:

>"I asked him to describe this person to me, so that I might know him if I should meet him. He said: 'If you ever meet him [Yeshua] you will know him. While he is nothing but a man, there is something about him that distinguishes him from every other man. He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....' This Jew [Nazarite] is convinced that he is the Messiah of the world. ...this was the same person that was born of the virgin in Bethlehem some twenty-six years before..."

You're mistaking biblical Judeans with current day kikes. That's a crude factual misunderstanding.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>implying jesus had only Mary genes
Jesus had God genes.

God=aryan

so if jesus was a divine aryan, why didnt he go help the aryan race turn from their wicked ways? why did he try to help the arabs instead? and why rely on them to preserve his legacy?

Because the center of the world was Rome but god knew Rome would have killed him.

>questioning the will of God

His plan worked out for the best, and Europe dominated the world through His message. That's very obvious.

Well the jews killed him anyway

interesting. What do you say about the christian religion and WW1 and 2?

>europe dominated the world 1600 years after, and now still losing to islam after a 1400 year long battle

Also, slightly random question but does turning away from christ justify having your nation invaded by arabs and having your women and children raped and murdered by devil worshipping arabs? seems a bit harsh for an all loving all understanding god

The west conquered almost the entire world despite Christianity, not because of it. Secular nationalism was to replace it as the vehicle for social cohesion, until an autistic Austrian corporal decided to chimp out and ruin it for everyone. Secular traditionalism without the silly spiritualism/mysticism (and without the jingoism too) is the way forward.

Our current decline stems from the fact that marxism has taken root, which is the cancer killing our civilization.

The real father of Jesus was roman soldier Pantera. He was either Italian or German, but his grave is in Germany.

Kikes BTFO

>Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world.
Not too far off. Lots of space was only tributary, direct control in Asia and even Africa didn't usually go far from the coast, but yeah, for a few years there was basically a world domination thing.

First time in history for that too. Big event, fair enough. But you should see it in context. The top dog position has moved around throughout history, from Africa to Asia then to Europe, then to America, where next? It's never going to stay in the same place too long.

>The beauty of the white race was the world standard.

Actually the Brits were busy penning odes to the beauties of the Orient in that time period, for the most part. Granted the beauties of the Orient were probably doing everything they could to emulate Europe at the same time.

>The white man was feared by their wives.

Yeah, nah brau. Go read some literature. European women in particular have been treating Men like shit and writing about it and bragging about it since they first learned to write. Who was it that wrote that when she saw how the poor women's husbands broke their backs for 12-14 hours a day to provide them with frilly laces and baubles was when she truly understood the beauty of the natural law, that the brute was always to be controlled by and work for the benefit of the brain?

That was roughly 1200ad IIRC, there are examples before and after. My point is you're full of shit. Women in general have never feared their husbands, in general. Occasional psycho exceptions being just that.

>There were almost no gays.

DINGINGINGIGNING!

Bullshit detector went off again! Oh yeah. The British Empire was composed almost entirely of faggots. Again READ SOME DAMN LITERATURE. Brits of social class went to all boy schools and were strictly confined there till well past puberty, they all had their first sexual experiences with other males, they had no other choice.

BUNKUM

That sounds like bullshit but I'll believe it if you give a source

Several eye witness accounts of Christ's image

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

So your telling me, most pictures of jesus do not have the proper hair or eye color?

Most pictures of Jesus are done to the artists descretion. He's symbolised as a lamb several times too, but Christ wasn't a fucking furry.

I DOUBLE CHECKED
HOLY FUCK YOU MAY BE RIGHT. I wanna dig more. This facinates me

I am getting a fuzzy feeling when reading up on this. What does this mean?

>Christianity is arab religion. Whats wrong with true european gods not arab gods?
The answer to your question is that Ukko, Thor, and Perkele didn't conquer the world and bring the light of civilization and spiritual redemption to a billion savage tribesmen. Jesus Christ did.

>jesus was a jew

Remember only redditors posing as natsocs say this shit.
m.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/4bmb3w/why_do_christians_worship_a_blonde_haired_blue/

You're coming home brother.

>Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

There is no redpill. That's the truth.

t. ex atheist

Thank you for helping me find out about. Bless you.

omg man you just have opened my eyes

he's the whitest white

>thank you

Non nobis dominae, see nominae tua de glorium

>a Christcuck complaining about Europe getting blacked thanks to a jewish invention

Let's look at it for a second:
Moses married a negress. His son and his son's wife criticised him for his oil drilling and the god that you worshipped made them get lepracy. Your god is pro-racemixing.
The first non-jew that got converted was another nigger.
Then you have the church importing even more niggers and declaring them saints, attributing the symbols of monarchy to said nigger. Pic related.
Now you have the pope licking their feet clean. Christians send aid to Africa and oppose birth control there leading to 4 billion niggers by 2100.

Go back to your little fedora tipping forum you kike m.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/4bmb3w/why_do_christians_worship_a_blonde_haired_blue/

Official Roman documents prove Jesus was blonde haired,blue eyed, and lacked a crooked nose.

Also where is this proof of a black saint?

The neo-Christianity espoused by Antipope Francis is not real Christianity. And yes, atheism is detrimental to society.

>Also where is this proof of a black saint?
The pic has his name, dipshit.

The term "Christianity" is horseshit, to be honest, as if there's no difference between Catholicism and Protestantism. Look at Catholic countries then look at Protestant countries and say that's the case. It's Protestantism that enabled the West to conquer the world and that same Protestantism has turned into full blown Atheism, with its scientific, materialist doctrine. And even if you call it cucked, the West and its Protestant-Atheist perspective is still dominating the planet through the vehicle of Consumer Capitalism.

t. Albrahami i. Jahan

>depicted as centuries after saint's death due to place of origin
>not much proof stating actual race in either direction

Also
>ONE black saint =/= the church importing even more niggers and declaring them saints, attributing the symbols of monarchy to said nigger.

You bring no proof.

What religion are you?

Whatever you say, Hernandez. I know how you Hispanics are committed to the lost cause of Catholicism (hence why you're so lazy and stupid), but it's White Anglo Saxon Protestantism that made Britain an Empire and America a world superpower. Enjoy living in the Medieval period.

>You bring no proof.
Isn't that one more than enough on top of the other things I mentioned?

>Jesus was aryan
this is Aryan not the fraud Jesus

nice try smurf

>no hardcore evidence of him being black
>artist interpitation is your proof
>you refuse to show proof of anything else

You need to back up ALL your claims with fact.

Quit dodging my question, what is your religion?

christkike

That tripfag is an old JIDF, just ignore him

I am an Aryan Nazi

>no hardcore evidence of him being black
Neither is there "hardcore evidence" of Jesus being an Aryan, famalam. Also, the church is depicting him as nigger regardless.

The proof of your god being pro-racemixing is in the bible, Numbers 12:1

I'm not religious. I'll join Islam if necessary so that I get to at least behead some Christcucks as thanks for inviting and housing and feeding refugees here.

Okay, you're going to have to explain this one. Jews made up evolution? Jews made up the heliocentric model? I'm all for a good conspiracy but this just doesn't make sense.

>No hardcore evidence of Jesus being blonde haired blue eyes
Historical records from the romans that saw him and other eyewitnesses from the time isn't hardcore evidence

>taking one quote way out of context

>atheist wanting to kill innocent white christians while siding with the nog and arab shitskins.

You better be joking you goddamned edgelord...

How is historical records from the romans...*

You don't really know what you are talking about. The only Brits who penned odes to the beauty of the orient never went there. And Coleridge was high on opium when he thought of Kubla Khan. Chateaubriand was smitten by the Middle East, and Saint Saens by Algeria (because he was a pedo) but they were French.

Women were in subjection for the most part up until the 60s. This is a fact. Read the Taming of the Shrew. Listen to the Magic Flute and read the translated text of that. Yes, women were more assertive and always have been than crazy feminists depict. But on the whole, a woman's place was to obey her man.

Women were not even generally allowed to write, or receive an education on par with a man's. She was expected to run a household and learn how to do that effectively.

Gays were very frowned on throughout the west until the 60s. It was a serious crime to engage in sodomy, rather akin to pedophilia today. Oscar Wilde remember did hard time for it. Yes there were always some gays and boarding schools were famous or infamous for their 'experimentation', but all men were expected to marry, as were the women. And not in 'gay' marriage which would have been unthinkable in 19th century England, and even on the continent

>Historical records from the romans that saw him and other eyewitnesses from the time isn't hardcore evidence
You're right, it isn't.

>You better be joking you goddamned edgelord...
No, I'm not. When pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, head of the Christian Democratic Union, decided to invite these shitskins into Europe and the church decided to house and feed them, they lost their claim to innocence, don't you think?

Did Krishna rape cows?

Read It was a typo. Historical records are valid proof you traitor.

Are you fucking serious about betraying your own countrt just because of one jew fucking it up? Go kill yourself. You are more anti-white than an anti-facist

Christians did conquer the world at one point. Now look at you. Fat, neckbeards, friendless, virgins who shit post on a Taiwanese fly fishing imageboards.

Fuck off, Christcuck.

>Historical records are valid proof you traitor.
>you traitor
How am I betraying my own country for wanting to punish the ones that are ruining it?
Sorry you got your panties twisted but the treason is them inviting these people.

I don't get your problem, Mohammad was a white man as well according to historical records :^)

OP and the guy you're arguing with are kike shills who want to create division.

Is that a bit of projection there mr fedora

These are atheist churches run by faggots like you

Nice try Schlomo

Atheist showing their true colors by sypathizing with Islam.

Go fuck yourself. No, seriously, you atheists are all traitors.

Also to the Austrain, how is attacking a white christian is going to teach the jews who run the country a lesson? Why are you going after innocent civilians? Merkel rigged her votes. You would be hurting innocents.

Kill yourselves.

Fuck off Muhammed. Only you and Austra Ali think that way.

Siding with the muds is race traitorism and treason

>Is that a bit of projection there mr fedora
>I----I know you are but what am I!!!!!

>These are atheist churches run by faggots like you
No, these are Christian churches who are actually serious about their Christian Faith and aren't just little LARPing edgelords like you are, little boy.

>Atheist showing their true colors by sypathizing with Islam.
I'm not sympathizing with it, I'll just use it as a platform to kill the ones that betrayed my country. If it wasn't for Christcucks inviting refugees in there would be no environment that'll eventually lead to Islam taking over.

>waah waah you're a traitor
I'm not the one that invited them. I'm not the one that's housing them.

>how is attacking a white christian is going to teach the jews who run the country a lesson?
By teaching them that actions have consequences. If you're pro equality and pro tolerance and pro immigration this shit might come back to bite you in the ass - or cut your head off to be more acurate. There are no innocent Christians in Austria for they all support the church with the money needed to import that filth.

>You would be hurting innocents.
I would give traitors their reward.

Again, what's your problem? Just now Christianity was le based because Rabbi Jeshua ben Joseph was allegedly white. Shouldn't Islam even be more based because Mohammad was white AND it allows us to punish the ones that betrayed our countries?

I'm not. My picture clearly shows Christians are the ones siding with shitskins.

>Siding with the muds is race traitorism and treason
Then why do you oppose killing them like I suggest? Your reaction so far has been "waah waah muh innocents".

Most atheists are communist liberals.

Plot twist, he was a Roman bastard

Killing innocent whites it why the jews wanted to import them in the first place you goddamned retard.
>Mohammad was white AND it allows us to punish the ones that betrayed our countries

Mohammed was an pedo arab you moraless cunt

>fighting along side with the muds isn't treason
You're a muslim, there is no way you are actually this retarded, even faggot fedoras aren't this fucking ass backward

Post your hand or better, your face and prove how white you are.

This better be bait

>Mohammed was an pedo arab you moraless cunt
But he got described as white by historical accounts :^)
People used to marry young back in the day, that's not really something I'm going to condemn.

Again, why is punishing traitors (as in the people that invite the third world into our home) treason?

> Implying Joseph wasn't cucked by a Roman soldier

You didn't believe the whole "virgin-birth" story, did you?

Joseph was the original cuck.

daily reminder that all threads that use terms associated with cuckoldry are part of a fetishist psyop in an attempt to normalize their degeneracy spread it to others

sage threads, resist their sick shit

Do you have these historical record sources, I would like to see them

>defending pedos
You have no morals or soul. You are of hebrew or arabic decent to think such things.

You aren't white.

>In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".
>In Hadith no.122, vol 2 and in vol 2 Hadith no. 141, when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, it tells us that 'The WHITENESS of his armpits became visible".
>The Hadith vol 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad's trusted companions "saw the WHITENESS of the penis of Allah's prophet".

>You aren't white.
You know how little that means coming from some mystery meat out of the most racially diverse formerly white country on this planet?

I'm a native Austrian and I don't like how the church is sheltering these shitskins and the only solution to this is destroying the church, be it via Islam or other means. If there was a miraculous pagan uprising I'd join them, if there was a communist revolution I'd join them. If it's beheading or burning or gulags, the end result would be the same - and it would be good.

>historical records
>qoutes the quran

The quran isn't historical

>he can recite qoutes the Quran just like a swede can.

Go back to Iran you muslim.

Have a final (((You)))

>The quran isn't historical
Neither is "guys there's totally this letter you better believe it even though we're not even depicting it and for some reason it's in some US library".

Anyone can recite quran quotes, google isn't that complicated.

To top it off, I didn't cite the quran, I cited Hadiths - which are eye witness accounts, something which you argued was a "hardcore source" not that long ago :^)