If you get the chance to change your race and ethnicity, what would it be?

If you get the chance to change your race and ethnicity, what would it be?

A nigger so that I can get the wite wimin and muh dik! And I can pull the race card whenever I want.

I'd love to fuck white women with my big nigger cock

I'm Indian, I wish I was white. I think about it everyday. I'm quite light for an Indian so I just want to get married to my boyfriend and make babies that look completely different from me.

I would bee Jewish. Seriously, why wouldn't you want life on easy mode?

NEW DHELI
E
W

D
H
E
L
I

Japanese

Definitely Jewish, so I can be a part of the illuminati.

i think i'll re-up with this white thing again, see how well it plays out.

I have Norwegian, English, and Italian heritage. I'd cut out the Italian if I could.

I'd want to be white so that I could be more successful with asian girls.

>tfw you wouldn't

i'm half german and 30% french and the rest of it is mixed. what i rarely tell people is that i'm 1/16 ethnically jewish despite being an aryan posterchild.

You can only be who you are though.

fucking americans thinking their heritage is like ice cream flavor

(You)

Half Jewish, half Germanic.

fully iranian
slav
frenchie (not nigger)

get a DNA test. you're family stories are probably a crock of shit anyway.

Are you Asian? Is this meme real?

If I had to choose i'd be a jew. Jewing everyone sounds like fun.

I am already pale enough and look white, so if anything I did like to be is an asian. That's if I also get the chance to start over in Animeland.
>You get cute girls everywhere and no guilt because it's not racemixing
Would feel good.

I wouldn't change it, where I was born, or anything about myself. Any other answer is KEKED.

Japanese Jew with an Aryan wife

>big nose
>no empathy
>driven only by greed
>crippling fear of ovens and delousing agents
>need to worship satan
>cold-blooded

I wouldn't want to be one desu senpai

If we get to pick gender I'm changing to an asian girl, I'll spend all my time cucking tiny dick asian men.

not a shitskin like you

I'd turn all the niggers into pennies so everyone would forget about them

I'm white but being a Mongolian would be kind of cool. I'd prefer to live in Mongolia and live off the steppe.

They're the alpha Asians

Probably Christian Arab

Black
Whites are done for in the next 300 years.

You want to live in a fucking yurt and drink fermented goat piss?

>White
>American

Not a fucking thing

I'll skip the piss. The fermented milk will do though.

While the life would be less comfortable than my own, it would be a lot more rewarding and stress free.

I'm white, but I could always be whiter and have better genes, I guess.

A little too much Irish blood in my veins, I'd like to change it out for some German or French, please.

Hell, might even get a bit saucy and become 30% Italian just so I can trace my lineage back to Rome, they're not completely white but as long as I was good Italian instead of shit Italian it'd be respectable. Maybe throw in some Slav as well because they can be pretty tall.

I'd be a nigger so I could break me off a piece of that affirmative action

Me now
>Anglo German

How I want to be
> Blonde Anglo German

That's literally it

My parents are Irish but I'm not even mad. I have the perfect ammo against race baiting nigs. I just remind them that its 100% more likely that their ancestors owned slaves while mine did not. When people call me white to race bait, I simply respond with "I'm not white, I'm Irish"

>Tfw whithish latino
>Tfw when cna also do this xD

slavic jew -> pure jew

Nephelim Heritage RAWR!!!

VANIR

SIDHE

Am Greek, so I would nudge any possible non-Greek genetic percentage to 100% Greek.

yeah. this is true

"white" didn't exist at all until Blacks were dropped into European ethnic neighborhoods in the USA during/after WW2. It was an old south thing. But when the gov't (to break the power of white urban Catholic voting blocks) imported blacks into US cities via public housing, suddenly European Poles, irish, italians etc were "white"

This is now happening on a global scale. Does no one recognize who fucking nonsensical it is that now British people refer to themselves as "white." They're fucking British.

Someone has to crack this nonsense.

I don't know. Maybe Italian. They seem pretty based and their women are more inclined to know their place.

Swedish and/or Norwegian
or
Japanese and/or Korean
from Albanian

Either a Slav or a Asian. Chinese Japanese Vietnamese Korean. If i gotta Stop being German i still want to stay with the Forces of Order.

I'd trade my 1/4 Quebecois for 1/4 Irish but my other 3/4 are legit

>race and ethnicity
>not gender
That's the real easymodo right there