Public Service Announcement re:Leafs

The time is come when we need to have a serious discussion about leafs.

It seems to me that only American posters and occasionally Australians have the mind to puts leafs in their place, and this has got to change. Far too many people reply to their braindead cuckposts in a non-dismissive manner.

Leafs are, beyond a reasonable doubt, the single most cancerous posters on this board. Not even Sven comes close.

So how can you help to rake the leaves?

If you see the Canadian flag above a post, you may not be certain if this is truly a leaf or not.
A good way to double-check if it really is a leaf or not is to ask yourself these 3 questions
>"Is this a one line post?"
>"Does this have absolutely zero intellectual or conversational value whatsoever?"
>"Is this something a typical reddit-tier cuck would say if they discovered Sup Forums last week and have developed a nasty habit of posting?"

If the answer to all 3 questions is Yes, then you can safely identify the reply in question as a genuine leaf post.

>"Okay, so I know that I have identified a leaf post. Now what?"

There are 2 options for dealing with leaf posters. You can either ignore completely and continue scrolling immediately after identifying the leaf (you do not even need to read their sentence to use this technique!), or you can be more proactive, and reply.

Luckily, replying to a leaf poster is a very simple task! After briefly processing their post in your short-term memory, simply reply with either
"kill yourself leaf"
or, if the situation warrants,
"t. leaf"
(note: It is best not to include an image in almost ALL cases, contrary to instinct)

Doing so not only does the entire board a favor by discouraging the leaf from posting in the future, but also makes YOUR country look GREAT to everybody who sees your post. Any country can use this method to improve their standing on the board! As the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Thank YOU for helping to eradicate the leaf cancer!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-castro-1.3871016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2016 has been a GOAT year, Canadians have surpassed Australians at shit posting.

desu kill yourself leaf

you're literally proving his point leaf fuck off

t.Leaf

In 2016, leafs have surpassed Australians in goat fucking. Fuck you, you subhuman American wanna be.

kill yourself leaf

Lol, when did Canada get this gud.

Way to go user woo woo! Fab post

Leafs are the most powerful race in the world.

kill yourself leaf

2 for 2

Please remember people actually died fighting for this county

Both a namefag and a leaf, heaven help us. Kys

I just have to post some dopey liberal line in a thread and collect the (yous).

leaf reporting in. You sound butthurt bro.

I think op needs to relax and stop taking certain canadafags shitposting so harshly.

All hail the lord and savior Trudeau.

cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-castro-1.3871016

fucking leafs are red like commies

t. monkey

shouldn't it be leaves?

my name is sven and im a leaf, whats the problem, your thread is a shit post

so the day of the rake is finally here....

Canadian posters actually try to bring thought-provoking discussion and also challenge the status quo.

If it weren't for us, Sup Forums would be 100% mindless shills.

I actively play devil's advocate in most threads to challenge the typical Sup Forums poster. Like Socrates, I pose questions to gradually expose inconsistencies and contradictions, planting the seeds of self-examination, because I know that through dialectic we can unravel the truth.

Canadians are the monkey wrench thrown into the shill machine. And this scares the shills.

Shut up fucking leaf

kys you shitters
come throw bantz at me on Sup Forumshoc/
Laine > McDavid

Diversity is our strength.

You can't honestly expect me to not rakepost these leaves.

Fitting that a board full of racists would categorically deny the validity of an entire nation's posts.

This is kristallnacht

kill yourself leaf

The muslim woman in the middle clearly showing that awkward face when the suicide vest you're wearing failed to detonate and you just have to stand around waving a shitty little flag instead

Ew

Kill yourself

Having a leaf flag increases (You) yields by roughly 50%

加拿大是中国殖民地。

There is no reason to discriminate against leafs. Show me evidence our post quality is worse than any other nation?

All I see is Canadian genius

Kys leafshit

>Australians

Sorry but Australians have overtaken leafs as the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums. I've noticed more effort and improvement from the leafs lately whereas Aussies have continued on a steady downward trend.

this thread is now thread dedicated to making fun of trudeau

t. Leaf

S A V E U S

>making fun of the man who brought refugees to Canada so he could beat each and every one of them up personally

So this is it then
Leafs ACTUALLY believe they are doing Sup Forums a service by shitting up this board
It all makes sense now.
Aussies are suicidal, and leafs think they are some kind of internet super hero.
At least Aussies reason isn't completely fucking autistic. Kill yourself, leaf.

Sorry

>sucking off your dog legal in the same year
He might be right. Fucking make like a tree already and leaf

What ever happened to Obamaleaf? Do you think xe killed xirself yet?

fuck off leafs. gtfo. git gone. good bye. get raked.

Day of the rake when?

We need a final solution.

>Thought provoking discussion
If the past few years have shown anything, it's that Canadians are by far dumber than we think we are.

Fuck off, Leaf.

It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.

>no aussies in thread

wow i am fucking dissapointed right now. where did we go wrong lads?

List of things that Americans think about:

>burgers
>guns
>Canada

that's exactly what I'm saying. Not a single fucking Aussie. Not a single European except to defend them. I feel like I'm going crazy or something.

Why attack indian, brazilian, swedish and german posters, but not leafs? It makes no sense.

Please just annex is already. I would love to join the states.

Cuck.