templeos.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=EViG0Q4lTeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_color_palettes
youtube.com/watch?v=qaDpjlFpbfo
youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/r/ing any choice tweets that anyone might have saved

F

What happened? Looks like a lot of people were twatting to him recently.

they saw how powerful he had become

follow him on his blog

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html

no idea, but the extra attention probably led to tons of reports.

NO
terry's tweets were always the highlights of some of my shittier days

especially for some reason he posted 2112 over and over

Fucking CIA niggers

This just makes me sad and angry. Terry wasn't hurting anybody; he was harmless.

If you are a computer programmer... God is perfectly just. When inconvenienced
by someone's bug, I never complain. (Except the fucken VMware CIA wicked
niggers.) Once in a while I have to learn something new. I immediately see
myself forcing knowledge on others.

One of the most despicable things is for a faggot to force others to learn his
jolly creations that have no value beyond his scope. TempleOS is not in that
category.

Someone give the uninformed the TLDR;

TempleOS is.... without a doubt pretty fucking interesting.
I'd like to see a man not so schizoid in personality take a crack at what they could do with Terry's ideas.

>double doubles that doubled

Kek, we're sad too that Terry's twitter was close dow.

what is temple os

The C64 was for white people. God said it is our ancestral land.

The IBM PC Desktop is our ancestral land. It represents top-of-the-line desktop
supercomputing with hardware amatuers can directly program.

If you get in my way, you will be run over. I have God's authority.

somehow a schitzo savant computer programmer made a stable os, which is an incredibly hard task for a solo programmer of any skill level. low level computer abstractions are pretty hard for people with clear heads so i have no idea how he was able to make it but its taken him many years. he thinks god told him to make it and made programs that randomly generate words and numbers and he thinks its god speaking to him. he says weird stuff about the cia niggers have been trying to shut him down for years.

It's the third temple spoken of in the Bible, built to communicate directly with God.

Terry is a fucking genius, and he will change the world.

They probably want him dead. They took down his Twitter today because I'm about to make contact. They're making it harder. When we meet, the world will shift.

He is the best computer programmer alive. Don't sell him short.

You're meeting up with Terry?

It is predestined. I am a hardware designer, and my life's work is joypads and switches. I will make his Commodore 64.

I haven't reached out, my point was that I desired to-- so the Jew shut his Twitter down to make it harder.

I remember stumbling on his youtube videos back when it was called LosethOS. I watched way more than I probably should have, and was perplexed by the guy for quite a while.

I was really surprised to see TempleOS on Sup Forums, but didn't have time to figure out WHY it was on here. So, what caused Sup Forums to pick up on this genius?

Why was his twitter kill?

Terry had personally promised us via tweet: when he was king, he would personally execute every CIA nigger.

He also says CIA niggers glow in the dark when you run them over.

Do you have specs in mind already?

See this previous thread famalama. Some in here

TempleOS is also written in HolyC a language he invented, it's not only fast but also capable to represent code and graphic sprites together. His flight simulator is pretty cool too.

He used to work on operative systems and low level stuff before his schizophrenia hitted him hard, but this guy is definitely talented and would be doing all sorts of amazing shit if he could function socially.

so has anyone actually installed the os? i was considering doing it to use the oracle.

There have been threads where gentoomen have installed it in the past. Check archives.

Interesting. I'm really stoked to see him getting the recognition he deserves. Building an OS is no joke. He's done some insanely impressive things, and as a programmer, I am in awe of this man.

He's built something that's completely out of it's time. It's just fucking insane. I wish the guy was a bit more stable, but genius goes hand in hand with insanity.

I wonder if we've reached the peak development of the brain? Where, once it is capable of achieving great heights of intellect, consciousness just invariably self-destructs?

>twitter.com/templeos
f

this isn't the land of Sup Forumsents though.

NO!

a ring 0 operating system with no networking

>after seeing digitally signed drivers get spoofed
this man is pretty spot on

Numbers

The third temple, you can use it to communicate with god.

ah yeah that last tweet is fucking pristine.

so is this guy really that good of a programmer? can you give me some analogies here?

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w#t=7m24s

He is a prophet, God told him build the third temple in the form of an operating system.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqT-EgUN4y8

What if we have to go back to go forward? What if he knows?

It's almost certain that computers will become the centerpiece of human endeavors from here on out. What if we did something wrong in the last 30 years, and we need to go back and redevelop everything from the earlier days? What if TempleOS is the scaffolding for technology that could take us to the stars, but we're so far down the wrong path that we don't see it?

What if we just need to make a 30 year backtrack and start building up again? In the scheme of human history, 30 years isn't that long. We may find ourselves 2000 years in the future realizing we built everything on an inherently flawed foundation. The introduction of Windows 3 was the death knell for our space-faring potential.

I miss this era of computing. I was in a club with 1% of the population. It was reserved for people who were smart.

We absolutely have to go back.

A big example is CRT. Old technology. Superior in every way. We have been subverted by the Jews at every turn. Not just art, politics, science, but computing and electronics as well.

No one alive is as good a programmer as Terry. Not even joking.

A good analgy would be something like a man constructing a Ford Model T in his garage from raw iron ore. Smelting it, machining each part perfectly, killing cows for the leather seats, cutting down a tree for the wood, etc.

What you get when you're done is still just an old, outdated car. But the effort... wew lad.

the CIA niggers finally got him

F

>somebody's brain would shutdown and they would get all niggerlicious
lel

wait what the fuck? I completely forgot I was not on Sup Forums but i'm on Sup Forums ?? Jesus, Terry is based, I've talked to him on the phone before about jews

Someone needs to write user levels and network interface to luther this shit...

so what practical applications does this have, besides talking to god?

it would be a disaster since it is ring 0 only, the vulns and flaws could brick your computer

god damn that is funny.

I think his programming talents are comparable to Torvalds' or Carmack. He is a very dedicated, hard worker. But he seems genuinely schizophrenic which is a shame.

recreational programming

come home, white man

if you're going to school the (((CIA))) you have to do it properly

defeatist nigger

TempleOS is single address mapped and fully 64-bit.

Suck on it you arrogant little niggers.

BTW if you haven't run it lately you should, the games are pretty decent and full source is included.

It's 40x faster than Linux.

How could someone so brilliant believe in the jesuit "god"

>>twitter.com/templeos

Somewhat related, those CIA niggers have gotten into our computers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the jesuit "god"
He believes in the machine / supernatural God user.

We need to find another way to keep in contact with this man.

Microsoft was losing customers

>just an old, outdated car
Don't dismiss TempleOS so quickly. He's put it into the public domain and even though it has no networking, it's about forty times as fast as Linux and could be the basis of interesting process control OS's and other real time control applications, as well as running code (perhaps delivered over the serial bus) without much OS overhead.

It's a really interesting OS in it own right.

His phone number and address are posted on his site, but please don't bother him with inane questions. He's best left to commune with God and make TempleOS better.

>provide's remote access
>It operates regardless of the presence of a working operating system
>The communication is independent of the PC's power state

Holy fuck

I'm more interested in his daily life. He is so interesting after all.

Temple OS is a cool concept. Limiting the OS to a what could be a universal standard across time. I have this curiosity in having information and materials to recreate, at least on a basic level, civilization, including computers. A Temple OS like operating system could be such a standard.

Does anybody know where I can find more information about a) recreating civilization from raw materials and b) a Temple OS type computer hardware, operating system, and software?

The Temple Operating System
templeos.org/

The 64-Bit Temple Operating System
youtube.com/watch?v=EViG0Q4lTeA

JW

is the only way

>TFW your "bare bones OS" is running inside a tiny hypervisor
Yeah any PC built 2007 or later has this cancer.

Better get something a bit vintage while you can, people like me are buying up the last of the pre-harware spyware computers...

>pre-Lenovo IBM
>pre-2007 Dell
>PowerPC Apple / Intel 'till 2012 at least (Jobs wouldn't stand for that cancer in his machines)

SRY Apple was only good 'till 2010

wrong

good looks. I will definitely be hunting. Dells shouldn't be much trouble to find.

I believe I have enough parts to build one, actually.

Too bad that faggot artist he hired drew dicks everywhere!

We use AMT at work occasionally, it's basically a built in ILO board for sysadmins to make BIOS changes or power on PCs for imaging. AMT scare got quite popular on Reddit a year ago but it's by no means a hidden feature, it's an IT feature that people don't know about because they don't care about it.

>The communication is independent of the PC's power state

That's because modern PSUs don't turn the PC fully off when powered off, they keep the NIC operational to receive WoL packets among other things.

>tfw you know the government has spyware in ever computer made in the last decade at the hardware level
>tfw you know it functions whether the devices are on or off, have an OS or not, and even lack any RAM
>tfw something's probably recording you now...

One of you Intel niggers always comes out when people shit talk your spyware and poo-poo the idea that it's government cancer.

Fact is, anybody with the proper keys can access any machine with this sad misfeature.

In short, cuban necktie yourself.

When you say 40x faster, you have to keep in mind one thing:

For user programs, that's 40x faster **overhead**, which is ~30% overall time spent on linux. Make that 1/40, and it reduces to 0.75% overtime, which sounds great, but it's only a marginal gain on real programs.

If you wrote godlike asm for linux, it would still be just as fast, excepting the parts where it talks *to* linux, and anything ported to TempleOS that *wasn't* god-tier would be just as slow.

Impressive, but not mind-shattering, especially since it's mostly from asm coding and removing sandboxes.

stop it you failed to get any digits

the fucking cia niggers got him

F

Is his policy of 16 color limit really ideal?

List of color palettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_color_palettes

256 colors seems to be able to show a lot with such limited colors.

You are either to stupid, or to scared to pursue the truth.

top image looks WAY better

it's not even close. I'm actually blown away by this. Look how fucking clean it is. The parrot's face.

Ideal for an operating system he created himself through the instruction of god? You bet your ass it is. Plus it was made to resemble the commodore 64.

God is a twat though why would I want to talk to him?

They banned the Temple OS guy?
Didn't know he had a twitter account.

>anybody with the proper keys can access any machine with this sad misfeature
Sure, if NAT and correct perimeter firewalls aren't a thing, but they are so it's not a thing. As an aside seizing control of computers isn't a thing generally any more, you never notice how modern malware nearly always relies on a user escalating privileges or only operates within the users context?

AMT doesn't even ship activated, to hijack a computer with AMT you need to get onto the same network segment and have AMT turned on, which either requires a walk-up or owner consent. As far as I know there is no record of AMT ever being used in an attack because it's far easier to jsut get a user to run something.

>When you say 40x faster, you have to keep in mind one thing:
>For user programs, that's 40x faster **overhead**
1/40th the overhead, OK
>which is ~30% overall time spent on linux.
How do you figure this? Much of Linux's time is spent task AND CONTEXT swapping, which means lots of the CPU's actual time is spent flushing and filling pipelines for new tasks which it didn't predict.

TempleOS, on the other hand, is spending its time on the CPU intensive parts of programs, with the OS getting the hell out of the way (completely if you wish!) until your computation is complete. Other features like single address mapping make it even faster still (eliminates register swapping).

All in all this means your computations are busy finishing up, rather than fucking systemd waking up a database engine so it can write a log entry that the Chinese hackers tried to get in again with a default password and a hundred other piece of shit irrelevant processes per second.

>Make that 1/40, and it reduces to 0.75% overtime,
No, you're severely underestimating the overhead that running a 1960's era telephone mainframe OS that's been adapted twenty times at least is taking up.

>If you wrote godlike asm for linux, it would still be just as fast, excepting the parts where it talks *to* linux, and anything ported to TempleOS that *wasn't* god-tier would be just as slow.
Except the problem is the asm would still be running on ***LINUX*** so it would be dog shit slow as soon as the kernel is deciding what to do next...

>Impressive, but not mind-shattering, especially since it's mostly from asm coding
TempleOS is a shitload faster than MS-DOS which I have little doubt is faster than that bloated piece of shit (several HUNDRED MEGABYTE HUGE SOURCE) Linux is these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaDpjlFpbfo

youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc

>TFW Terry Davis also invented the world's first 3D printer...

>AMT doesn't even ship activated
Not detectably anyway, at least not most of the time...