Guns

I'm thinking of buying a gun Sup Forums what do you guys recommend.

D E S I G N A T E D

Start with a bb gun and practice hitting any wandering cows.

Are you already familiar with guns and shooting? Gun for every day carry, plinking, or riot control?

Aren't there like AK-47s strewn around like empty soda cans? Or do you have to go to Pakistan for that?

I don't think his mother would like that

>

If not vpn and actually pajeet.

Get an Ak dude.

>if VPN burger

AR-15 is a great starter gun.

We all know all of /k/ browses Sup Forums

Look for a good lower receiver for an AR, then build it to your needs from there. It takes longer then just buying one out the box but much more rewarding.

If it's going to be your first and/or possibly only gun, you'll want a jack of all trades. You can't ccw an AR or AK. My suggestion is a Glock 19 gen 3. The one gun that does it all. Simple. Famous reliability. Affordable. Small enough to carry, but high capacity options. Tons of mods, parts, and accessories available. You can't go wrong with a Glock 19.

Save up and grab a Colt LE 6920 Magpul slimline edition. They run about $1,069

Don't listen to him. Don't get me wrong Colt LE is a good rifle but you're paying for the pony on the side.

pls no bully cow

Literally the only gun you will ever need. Don't listen to fags, accept no substitutes.

DESIGNATED RIFLE

Buy a toilet first

>Not m44
kys

a mossberg 590a1 (with or without a bayonet) for home defense ($0.25/shell). An AR-15 for fucking around ($0.33/rd) . And a ruger 10-22 for cheaper fucking around ($0.05rd)

Why is this not on k?

checked, but you're clearly homosexual.

/k/ is garbage

I'll accept these terms.

I've always wanted a 1911 pistol, are they as good as they look or is it a meme weapon?

>9MM

aaaand you already went wrong

here you go, save this

/thread

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

What kind of gun do you want?
Rifle - 1200 yards- 1mile, 400-1200yds or AK/AR variant
Pistol - Concealable/#of rounds
Shotgun - pump/breach/semi auto
exotic - chain gun/muzzle loader/grenade launcher
varmint shooting - .22 rifle or pistol

>FAILS to repost on own thread

LOL that isn't an AK variant it is an MP5 variant

Cant you just change the barrel for .45?

holy fuck do moist nuggets really go for $200 these days? Used to be like $60 all day every day.