1300s Europe Continued

Jesus Christ, OP. You really fucked up on all of our rolls. You do realize that Naples was supposed to be assfucked and destroyed a long time ago because I got a 666, right?

Also you missed other people's rolls and I agreed to the Teutons to cede Brandenburg to them.

Attack France

I'm not OP, retard

He also made me attack Norway for no reason when I chose the Mongols.

well technically...

First of all, I am not a faggot.

And only OP = faggot.

If I don't = faggot, then obviously I can't be OP.

Hungary's peaced out and I'm probably going to head anyway, thanks for the game guys.

You literally posted the first post in this thread ergo you are OP and therefore, a faggot

damn...

but desu OP from last last game jumped ship and

Now what cucks are we going to kill?

did my desu translate into desu automatically?

'desu'

Attack HRE if this game goes on, otherwise it's been fun everyone, GG

So is this game dead?

No no, I maybe OP but I am not a faggot and therefore I can't be OP.

Faggot = OP
I'm not a faggot, ergo
Faggot =/= OP

I'm just some guy reposting a continuation of what is supposed to be OP's job.

If OP doesn't return, someone else should do his job.

I can try and update this game but ive only ever done it once before

You're retarded, dude. I can literally see your ID and Tripcode on the First and Original Post in this thread. The proof is in the pudding, you faggot.

someone smart make 4chrisk.io so its easy for us to play ty

You can't prove to me anything if it's just my word against yours.

Because it's just hearsay not facts.

Checkmate Ashfag

Someone PLZ continue game

No, it is facts. Sup Forums.org has proven me right by recording and presenting the fact that you posted the original post in this thread.

do you guys want me to continue this game? I can probably go faster than the guy before but i can't guarantee no mistakes.

this game is in shambles

As long as you give me back my land from Prussia and count my roll against the horde =)

What are these "facts" you speak of. Sup Forums hasn't proven to you anything other than this post which you say is "true".

Look kid, if you want to make some facts known, you're gonna have to make this "fact" of yours widely accepted by the other users in this thread.

So go ahead, prove me wrong and get others to peer review your "facts". I'm waiting.

im prob going to start from here because i have no way of knowing what the previous rolls were

And give Naples to me please. He's supposed to be dead.

This guy already agrees, I'm not even the first person, you stupid faglord

Ok everyone roll now. I have no idea what the previous rolls were so i can't give land (this is my roll)

Here

Naples is supposed to be dead, we can just start from this point?

rolling, half into the horde from the north, half into denmark

All he says is, "Well technically..." This could technically mean anything, sir. As he didn't what he was about to say afterwards.

This evidence you have presented me is nothing more than spooks.

im just going to use the map that was posted here, sorry if op fucked up last game but i have no way of knowing.

Attack HRE please

Attack Denmark

I LITERALLY JUST SENT YOU THE BETTER ONE

>not playing Crusader Kings 2

That's a 15t roll - 8t roll, favoring my roll since I'm higher. I get 7t off Denmark.

ok ill use this one i guess

I don't have a good enough computer for CK2 so I have an excuse to play Sup Forums Risk threads.

WHERE ARE YOUR ALLIES NOW DENMARK

Srbija > Byzantium; Take back Srbijan lands and into Epirus, spares into Hungary
GM, Bulgaria ceded me all Serbian land to me for the last two turns. Please gib Serbian clay pls

>Kralj Ash of All Srbija

Lol, all of Denmark's allies left him for dead and have gone to bed.

This is literally a Godsend.

Okay, I inherit Brandenburg and I push into Mongolia in southern Ukraine towards Crimea and Georgia.

Attack hre

you are serbia correct?

Yes.

>Kralj Ash of All Srbija

plz no sex photo

I like this picture!

is portugal here?

Yes

Also I forgot to mention, you need to subtract my roll by -1 as the thing says so I actually have 9d which is 10t so I only get 2t off of Denmark

ok this map is prob fucked up so just point out any mistakes i made

This is gonna be slow but looks good to me.
Full force into the horde.

Attack Naples, defend from Denmark

Cede Brandenburg to the Teutonic oRDER

Srbija > Hungary; reclaim Srbijan clay from Hungary first
GM, you gave me more than Serbian land from Bulgaria.

>Kralj Ash of All Srbija

yea sorry it will get faster i was just trying to figure out who is who etc

Wow, I've really thinned out. Hungary really ate me didn't he.

what nation are you (put as ur name)

Oh sorry.

give you more or less land of bulgaria?

You forgot to give me Brandenburg.

Attack into southern Mongolia, take Crimea if possible.

I want original Serbian lands, as was agreed.

>Kralj Ash of All Srbija

I also think you gave me more than my roll value was worth, it's not hard to GM a risk map. You literally just look at the numbers and fill them in, it's that fucking easy.

i gave you the right amount

im just confused cause i don't know what the "original Serbian lands are"

if it was so easy why didnt you just take over?

anyone else left?

Okay, it seems you didn't understand what my roll wanted and that's partially okay. Also, I didn't take over cuz I didn't fucking want to. Killing somebody is easy, doesn't mean I fucking do it

I usually wouldn't wait for slow people... just mupdate after 10 or 15 mins... 7 would be ideal

Yes, the rest of us, you haven't even done the rest of our requests.

this roll is for the holy roman empire hehe nah jk

nice joke, bro

again tell me if im wrong and don't get so mad if i do get something wrong, it's easily fixable

user, it's time to stop posting girl pics.

Attack and finish off Naplescucks

Come on its in your blood, you know you want to invade France just as much as I do.

Inb4 t.Ahmed

spill?

Lookin good. Go 3 T's into Denmark then into the hoard. Cede iceland to scotland :^)

Attack HRE

>666
Satanic Anglo tempting me to attack France.. Hmm..

Spills into Denmark

thx

Srbija > Hungarian owned Venice
OP, are you messing with me now? Please give me Bulgarian owned Serbian Clay

>Kralj Ash of All Srbija

Attack Denmark for me. Take everything Norway doesn't want.Anything else I have left, attack the 1 T in Crimea and then the Mongols.

OP, Bulgarian owned Serbian clay is the 3 western Ts, just give him the three Ts closest to him.

I posted the original map. He can just compare them if he really wanted to.

source please

ok Serbia i double checked the original map you posted and everything that was originally Serbian but Bulgarian owned is yours. if there is a mistake it's like 1 T

Attack Hungary, spill into France

Srbija > Hungarian owned Venice; rest into Hungary where Bosnia and Croatia would be

>Kralj Ash of All Srbija

You can have your Faroe islands too, Scotland. Welcome to the alliance.
Continue into the hoard..

I don't know, reverse google search brings up nothing. The artist looks familiar, I think he's fairly popular, but I don't know his name and don't want to look for him.

nice trips, does that go under the straights column?

Google what a straight is and you tell us

Well I'm going to bed. It seems all opposition to the W.C.G. coalition and company has been destroyed.

OP should make a peace map.

*pounces on ur reformation*

*notices your catholicism*

OwO ... what's this?

*feels ur protestantism*

I guess it's time to secede from the HRE :^)

I want to take West Prussia from HRE, Silesia and Posen, spill into Cologne area

Hey Norway, do you fancy having some Lutheran reformation too? I'll cede you some territory in Russia.

Wtf?!

Y-yeah I guess I could take that chunk in Russia in exchange for some beat-em-ups

I'm going to bed anyways. This game became un-serious the moment the original OP left.

A WESTERN POWER BECOMES AN EASTERN POWER

Send Carolus Rex over and we're good :^)

pls don't go it's the Reformation

WE PROTESTANT LEAGUE NOW